Simple Mini Cheesecake Recipe

Guest ataraxis

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmoogle

would replacing the cream cheese (all of it) with low fat cream cheese alter the taste?

i only have the 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufschatel) at home.

Guest tanyl78

one question regarding cheesecake... some recipe call for sour cream, but some just plainly cream cheese... i wonder what effect does the sour cream have on the cheesecake? is it possible to replace sour cream with yogurt?

Guest fallenframes

i've used oreo cookies at the bottom before. lol

i've have to save this recipe cuz i have 2 pks of cream cheese leftover from christmas.

also lost my other recipe. this one looks good. thanks.

Guest skimchee

ahh the picture looks so deeliciouss!

i LOVE cheesecakes, especially with strawberry on topp

cant wait to try these out :)

thanks for sharing

Guest megaSTEPxo

I was just looking for this!

Edit// made this and I added blueberry topping.. everyone loved it too and asked the recipe =)

Guest xx_melody

I tried making these the other day and let me tell you, THEY ARE SO FREAKING GOOD!!! recommended. i love how it's so easy to make, and you don't need to go out and buy alot of stuff.

they taste so much better when they're hardened/refrigerated =)

for the crust, i just put the nilla wafers in a food processor until they were crumbs, then i simply scooped them into the baking cups. i didn't use butter or anything. then i just added the cream cheese mixture on top. the crust still stuck to the mixture so there's no need to add butter unless you want to =)

Guest chewy_cookie

Question: how do you keep the crust from rising? Mine rose...or does how crumb-y the graham crackers are have anything to do with it?

:sweatingbullets: hopefully, they'll taste better than they look

how simple! i can totally make that over the weekend (=

but wait, i have a question.. if we crush the wafers, does it have to be like bread crumbs? or just small small pieces?

Guest ViEt_AnGeL

great recipe haha i actually made it lol n it taste good.. i also did this for my culinary art final haha i put the top with whip cream n strawberry.. n everyone love it ^^ they also love the crust too... thax for this aweseome recipe ^^

Guest dreamful

thanks for sharing this~ i love cheesecake!

i'll try this out myself someday when i'm not too lazy to buy ingredients..

or i'll try convincing my mom to make them :3

Archived