Corrupted Zip Files

sweetsmile

I've been downloading some mangas with emule, and when i see the content while they are downloading, all the pics are there. After I'm done downloading them for some weird reason i can't extract the files. It says the file is invalid/corrupt.

I tried to use some programs for fixing corrupted zip files, but i'm not having any luck.

Any advices guys?

http://www.makingcontact.com/miked/files/pkzipfix.exe <--- this is shareware

Make a folder on your C drive called "zip" and save this file to that folder. Now copy the corrupted zip file into that folder as well. RENAME that zip file to something simple like "manga.zip". Now go to Start > Run > type CMD and hit enter. On the new black window that pops up, you're gonna be using commands that resemble IRC if you've ever done that before.

1) type cd \zip then hit ENTER to change over to that "zip" folder you created.

2) type pkzipfix manga.zip then hit ENTER to have that program fix your zip file. It will create a file called PKFIXED.zip when it's done.

3) Now close the window and go unzip the PKFIXED.zip file! All the files that were NOT corrupted will be able to be unzipped now.

Archived