How much to donate?

Guest liljewelz

Guest liljewelz
To get those hearts
I donated some money to soompi on Tuesday and I put my name on it and everything, but I didn't get the hearts. Is there a minimum you have to donate?

It takes some time to for soomp! to get FoS of status. Did you make sure that you include your soompi username? If not, then send a pm message to her saying that you donated but forgot to include your soompi user name and give her the email address you have listed as well to make sure.

Any donations is welcomed. :) There is no specific requirement for donating.

Also, if you donated by snail mail, it's going to take at least 3 to 4 business days for her to receive. Just be patient :)

^well paypal is preferred, but if you don't have paypal then snail mail would be your only choice, and to be as safe as possible you'd have to probably wrap up the money in black construction paper

Guest darkmafiaguy

Are you sure it's safe to mail via snail mail?

Well its never as safe to send as smail mail than paypal or any other electronic form. There measures you can take to making it safer though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Xarthan

Are you sure it's safe to mail via snail mail?

its pretty safe if your sending cash in a security envelope within the US. Just not "overseas"

Guest YEHJIN.

oh good, so i can send cash, right?

`cause i'm a little lost with paypal..

so cash-in-envelope-in-snail-mail is good? YESSSSSSS. i'm getting attached to soompi :]

i want to donate.

EDIT:

btw.. how much should i put in stamps if i want to send it to CA from new jersey? x.O

Guest YEHJIN.

^ookie thanks :]

i should send my letter now ^^

i'm so excited to donate.. puhahha i'm such a dork.

and excited to get little hearts ^^

Guest chubzzy

soomp is now taking mail in donations?

ooh... then can i mail my donation in AUD (Australian currency) then? i know it's a risk cuz it's further away to the US, but that aside, i hope to donate even though i'm not US resident.

Archived