Park Hee Bon 박희본

Guest ~S2~

^ Awww, look at her chubby cheeks~! ^^* She never changes <3 One of the celebrities that I can say w/ confidence that she didn't do surgery, chyeah. I mean, did you guys see her high school graduation pic? Gorgeous. And she looks so good without make-up ~ o.O Go Bonnie!~ <3

Hey Lillie!~ Hey Jerica!~ You guys have very pretty names (:

And it's ok, Jerica. My birthday was four months ago - whatever, haha.

But you guys - from what I've heard, there won't be an SMTown summer album this year. I want to see Heebon ~ T.T Grrr.

Oh, and I updated the Heechul x Heebon thread~! Feel free to check it out~! <3

BTW, like my new avatar? ^^* I love that expression of hers, xD

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miki_chan

Haha, Irene, I know huh? Her face is so perfect ! OMG, very natural.

I just love her even more. <3

Awee, Jerica its okay, - yeah mines passed too, was like all the way in April. LOL !

So no worries. Hrm.

Yeah according to the SM TOWN thread, no album, apparently they replaced it with the

Suju H

Album instead of it.

Hopefully a winter album gets released. Even though, I really wanted a Summer one x_____x"

I mean Heebon just looked so gorgeous in the photoshoots in the 07 album. Her hair ! ~ OH THE ENVY. It was so pretty.

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

Lillie & Irene : No SM Summer album? aw* that's so bad... i was hoping to see Heebon "=.=

yeah^^ both of guys are right! Heebon do looks so natural^^

i believe these pix were already shared before, but i just wanted to post them on the same page.

(my comp got reformatted weeks ago and all MILK and Heebon pix were deleted! it was so hard collecting them again!, so i will put her young pix all in one page, if ever that incident happen to me again** ^0^)

Lillie : yeah, Heebon's hair is so pretty!

Irene : your avatar is so cute! her expressions are priceless!

64296874r64296875_gba44UiVnTmyKKr3g.jpg

64297018r64297019_7vM6p1fEO51Tm5tie.jpg

00374275_2.jpg

hee904-1-1.jpg

young1-1.jpg

LookingInnocentOMG.jpg

5WVYYK513538-02.jpg

63.jpg

there is this one pic of a young heebon shared already, she is holding an umbrella wearing a blue dress^^

haha, you guys we are the only people who visit this thread^^ still waiting for updates?? haha!!

PS. i dreamt of Heebon and junsu last night 0.0

should i tell you? o.0

because in my country if you narrate your dream to someone, it will not come true.

but if you won't tell them, what happened in your dream would happen in reality but it would be the opposite.

haha! like if i dream of smiling to Irene's joke, if i dont tell you about it, in reality, i would be frowning to her joke^^

maybe it would sound childish if i tell you i still believe in those things. but yeah, im still a kid o.0

plus, its so good that i want it to happen, but how?!

i mean if i tell you, it wont happen. and if i dont tell you, still it wont happen. haha!!

but i still want it to happen!

argh!!!

• 2 weeks later...

No update still >.< Is she lazy or is she busy? Hopefully, she's busy w/ a project and will surprise us later ~ ^^*

I wonder what her hairstyle is now. She always changes it, haha. Can't wait for her to post up new/recent pics~!

Lillie - I agree, I usually prefer the summer SM albums to the winter ones. But hopefully, SM will release a winter album this year w/ DBSK and BoA's comeback near the end of this year. It's just that there are so many people now, xD

Jerica - Thanks for sharing those pics~! It's so true that Heebon didn't change at all as she grew. She only matured <3 And awww, I'm guessing it was a nice dream. I miss seeing Junsu and Heebon together on TV.

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

Irene :: i'll bet my behind she's busy! haha!! just kidding^^

but it would sure bring happiness to all her fans if she is busy with a project or something.

would DBSK do a korean version of "Why did i end up falling in love with you" (phew~ long title)?

i wish she would be a leading lady!!

<3 And awww, I'm guessing it was a nice dream.

haha! what the heck~

i'll share it anyways, it was bugging me since i dreamt of it^^

just a short one..

Heebon is wearing an orange and black striped top while holding Junsu's hand**

they were like shooting an MV or something.

and what surprised me is that Heebon changed her hair! (just what Irene was thinking**)

it was so short!!! just like SNSD's Tiffany's hair.

it was styled like WG's Yoobin.

gosh~ u could just imagine how beautiful she looked like!^^

tsk3 i was hoping SM would put Heebon in Shinee's mv (Replay)...

the song suits her so much^^

even in SUJU H's cooking^^

haha!! can't help it that Heebon suits in every single song on earth!

still no update? BAD HEEBON!

making her fans worried! haha^^

of course, we all want to see her** <plus, it was her bday pix^^)

bwahahahaha! :w00t: im sharing all worthless comments! haha!!

im keeping my fingers crossed for Heebon's update...

it's been so0o0o0o0o0 lo0o0o0o0ng... "=.=

hahahaha!!^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

hey its zideway!

nice seeing u visit here^^

haha! btw, i checked if heebon decided to update or soemthing, so....

i see no update, gotta go back to my prayers.

** :rolleyes:

Guest `Niiie

xxCharybdiSxx:

please do share your dream~

i love SuHee ever since they first pairing for drama or whatever its called

hehe.

HEEBOn is getting so lazy lately!!

where is she when i need a word of encouragement..?

those pictures are so cute ~

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

Park Heebon is still an awesome SM TOWNER! ^^

Does anyone know if shes starring in a new Drama?

haha! i just love the first thing u said!

anywyas, she hasn't been updating her cyworld for about 5 months? (if im not mistaken)

so we really dont have any idea if she is going to star in a new drama **

but we still hope she would!

minneymeee :: i already shared the dream just scroll up a lil bit^^

its nothing special^^ but i really like her hair there**

i wish that all of you would dream of heebon tonight!

I've been dropping by Heebon's Cyworld every once in a while, and she hasn't updated any pictures...however, she has updated messages. On the front, she talks about the pain that one gave. It makes me wonder if she's going through a hard time. Guess we won't know.

Some other messages she recently had on the front are "Is it ridiculous to see me alone?" and "Is there anyone who would like to go on a trip w/ me? Probably not..." and yeah. Am I the only one suspecting some sort of break-up? Maybe it's just me. Hopefully, she'll get back together and post up recent pictures so that we can see how she's doing.

But then if you look at her messageboard, she says: Are you doing well? Why are you doing well? It's tough for me to be doing well...

And she has two other messages about being a bit lonely...?

And not too long ago, she had: Wait for it. I wait to meet eyes with you once again on August 15th. This one surprised me b/c the SM concert is on the 15th. Heebon wasn't on the guest list or anything, so I didn't think she would be participating (since Heebon's now an actress anyway), but I'm trying to figure out what it means >.< Why the 15th? Hmmm.

At the top of her Cyworld, the same message has been up for months: You're too much of a man.

Oh, and she's become a Batman (The Dark Knight) fan, xD She's so awesome <3

Guest angah

same wif me ^_^ i always dropping by Heebon's cyworld, but it seem like there is no updated pictures..but from her cyworld skin, maybe she's going through a hard time <love matters? :huh: > ..she never post any updated pics since her birthday..which means on that day, TVXQ arrives in korea & then they're going to Hollywood Bowl wt other SM artist.. <remember ~ taeyeon & junsu scandals? :sweatingbullets: >..maybe all this time, heebon have been upset about junsu? hehhehe i'm thinking too much ^_^:rolleyes:

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

IRENE:: haiz* that was really upsetting... those quotes.

how long would she be in that mood? :(

ANGAH :: her cyworld skin is themed "love matters"? oh, she must be into deep pain.

and aug.15? i cant wait til this date.

what's going on?

+ i'll be praying more for heebon's pix update!

haha! im sure u heard about TVXQ's messgae to FUTURE wives!

Junsu said (no exactly though): "I will make you the happiest person. I will SING to you eveytime you want me to^^"

doesn't that remind you of DBSK BANJUN DRAMA (DANGEROUS LOVE)? haha! :w00t:

i miss heebon... the half of the year is so bad for her.

she is so DEEP.

• 2 weeks later...

ROFL. OMG. You know the whole August 15th deal? It was the day of SeoTaeJi's concert~! xD So the "meeting eyes once again" message was dedicated to our one and only SeoTaeJi <3 Dude, she's such a fan of his, lol. Her recent message talks about how she went to the concert, screamed her lungs out, and sang along to his songs. She mentions that she tried hard not to cry in front of him and instead ended up swallowing her tears...and now her throat is in pain, haha. I'm glad to know that she's not like...in depression or something ~ o.O She totally wrote her messages in a way that makes us think like that >.< But yes, all this time...she was talking about SeoTaeJi and his comeback ~ ^^* No worries, you guys. She's PERFECTLY fine. SeoTaeJi's comeback is actually a big deal so I don't blame Heebon for being so emotional about it.

But this dork still hasn't updated any new pics. So let's keep hoping (:

And someone uploaded Chaeyeon cuts of Youngstreet, but Heechul and Heebon were the MCs. I think the subtitles are...Chinese? Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But no English subs. Nonetheless, Heebon looks gorgeous there <3 Her outfit is cute.

Youngstreet w/ Chaeyeon - Heechul & Heebon as MCs (Pt. 1)

Youngstreet w/ Chaeyeon - Heechul & Heebon as MCs (Pt. 2)

Heebon in purple <3 (Credit goes to Daum)

20070102223915320.jpg

I also updated the HeeNamMae thread w/ an unseen picture of Heechul looking at Heebon <3 Go look for yourself (: It's a very cute pic ~

The Official Heechul x Heebon Thread

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miki_chan

^ Woah, thats a relief. She's good at writing her words that way to make us think that shes depressed in a sort of way. xD

Anyways, I want Heebon to have something to do D: Like another drama maybe?

Guest jenn_phil

hello everyone!

i'm here again!

what's new with pretty hee bon? hope she's doin okay...really miss her :tears:

i got into a SuBon sentimental mood yesterday that's why i watched again DBSK's Banjun Dramas Dangerous Love and Unforgettable Love + Vacation. i really missed their pairing, they really really look so good together. I hope Junsu and Hee Bon still get in touch with each other even though they're so busy and not doing a project together.

btw, can somebody recommend good fanfics of SuBon?, much better if its completed already :D

thanks in advance!

p.s.

JUNSUXLOVE: hi! just want to ask if you've subbed any Young Street show where DBSK where the guests? Especially the 1st day of Hee Bon as a host and junsu was so cute always laughing and praising hee bon, hehe. thanks!

HAPPY 21ST PAGE!

jenn_phil - Hey~! ^^* I'm actually not sure of what Heebon's been upto lately >.< I'm hoping that she'll surprise us w/ a new project sometime this year. We can only hope <3 I want her to come back already ~ T.T

Of course - I miss seeing SuBon together as well (: They're so adorable. I'm guessing that they still keep in touch in some way? Even though Junsu's busy and all >.< But they're friends so they probably greet each other when they see each other in the SM building and such.

I have written SuBon fanfics in the past but none of them got finished (currently on hiatus and I don't think I'll ever get to finish them). And all of the SuBon fics I know are imcomplete...sadly. If you don't mind that they're incomplete, I can share some links w/ you; otherwise, I hate to say it but I don't think there are any completed SuBon fics out there.

Oh my gosh - there were definitely SuBon moments in that Youngstreet episode, lol. Junsu was praising his Heebonnie noona like crazy, xD and he kept singing along to her songs. But no, I actually couldn't get it subbed. Apparently, the file is all messed up and unable to be uploaded onto the subbing programs. If I have the time, I can translate it separately (like, make a script form of it on document), but otherwise, I can't sub it.

But since you're in the SuBon mode, have you seen any of the clips on Youtube of them?

SuBon singing DBSK's Tonight in diff. lyrics

DBSK talks about Heebon (Translations on the side)

Junsu comments on Heebon's abs (Translations on the side)

My SuBon Tribute

(xxCharybdiSxx)

angah's SuBon Tribute

angah's SuBon Tribute II

(This one's very sweet <3)

SuBon Making Film For Banjun Drama (SuBon moment @ 1:25)

And I can't find the video at the moment but there was this scene where Junsu and Heebon were talking in the back during the set of Red Sun...and you could clearly hear them discussing blood types...and Heebon saying that blood type O's don't fall in love easily (they talk about the most RANDOM things, xD) and Heebon's blood type O actually.

And of course - as you may know, Junsu and Heebon were together in the Red Sun MV...and in the Snow Dream MV, Heebon came up on the screen as Junsu was singing. So yes - SM loves them, lol. Not to mention how Heebon calls Junsu "Jun-Zzang" <3 It's so cute.

You know, Heebon actually said that Junsu and Eunhyuk once performed in front of all the SM trainees on stage...and she found him very charming at the time, haha. Even she herself can't help but admit that he's amazing.

Pics

This is like a SuBon special post or something, ha.

265039922.jpg

c48.jpg

JS-HB.jpg

Junsu-HeebonAdorable.jpg

e7550a34.gif

BetterPicPerhaps.jpg

No hotlinking please (:

Guest jenn_phil

Thank you very much JUNSUxLOVE for replying so fast!

Wow! :w00t:

What a way to start the 21st page! SuBon Special page indeed, hehe

btw, do you post in the DBSK thread? Coz if I'm not mistaken it was you who posted yt links of the abs episode and other SuBon yt link there? sorry if i'm wrong, hehe :D if its you who posted that link then I have to thank you more because upon seeing the yt link of junsu's comment on heebon's abs that's when i got hooked more on SuBon, hihi

with regards to SuBon fanfics, it's ok if SuBon fanfics that you will recommend are not yet completed, please include your very own fanfics, if ok with you? thanks again!

re: Young Street, i was able to download the links in buddy something site that you posted awhile back, Parts 1-8, the only problem now is i don't understand what they're saying, hehe. if its okay again with you and if you have time, a transcript of what they're saying will do :D thanks!

and also, i was able to download in one of the cb's an incomplete compilation of Young Street episodes from 2004 up to Jan of 2006, sadly it's in mp3 format, much harder for me to understand. If you do not have this yet, and you want it, i'll gladly send it to you (or anybody who wants it)

another question, do all Young Street shows have viewable cameras? because i wanna watch badly the whole abs episode, want to see their adorkable expressions :D if i'm not mistaken only junsu, jaejoong and changmin were there because yunho and yuchun were shooting First Love Banjun Drama back then

sorry if i'm spamming too much on SuBon couple....peace....just love them to death...hehe

to hee bonnie....please update soon on what you're doing...we miss you too much already!

to LSM/SM Ent....please give more good projects to the very talented and beatiful hee bon...if possible another project with Junsu/DBSK in it!

p.s. to JUNSUxLOVE thanks again for sharing yt links and beautiful SuBon pictures! you're simply the best!

• 1 month later...
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

hey~ i havent visited this thread for so long.

i was expecting for some news, but erk~!

there's still none.

i still LOVE her. :ph34r:

hey, there was a rumor of having billie jean 2 ryt?

i hope there would be a winter album this year.

the girls that appeared in SUJU H- Pajama and TVXQ's Mirotic- in some angle, it looks like HeeBon.

aish... i just miss her so much.

i really want to see her soon.

maybe as an mc?

an actress in a music video?

in we got married?

haha!

i will just keep dreaming until that day comes.

im getting lonely without Heebon and the other MILKee.

z2.jpg

much love for you guys<3

do visit often, haha^^

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

i miss heebon so much... anybody knows what she's up to?

IRENE? did she updated her cyworld yet?

really hope to see her SOON.

yeah, im sharing.

a hair that can only be pulled of by some.

i only know heebon and dongho who did their hair like this... (with the exception that they are not rappers, or the likes.)

ghtfg.gif

Archived