Guru Guru Pon-chan

Guest miyaviyo

Guest miyaviyo

whoa! i bought volumes 1 and 2 as a present for my lil sis and i ended up reading and liking it! O__O

it's hilarious and so sad during volume 3. tears.gif

sweatingbullets.gif

oh, and i live in philippines, anyone knows where i can buy volume 6 (and up)??? tears.gif

Plot:

Ponta, the Koizumi family's labrador retriever puppy one day eats the 'talking bone' that the grandfather invented to allow an animal who licks it the power of speech. Instead of just being able to talk however, she transforms into a human girl. When she rushes out into traffic as a girl, she is saved by the most popular boy at school and falls in love with him. To be near him she enrolls in school and tries to learn how to live as a human.

Published by: Del-Rey

guruguruponchan09.jpg

400477.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest jamieguo28

Hi. Guru guru pon-chan is a cute manga about a girl who's really a dog, but with the help of a special bone, she becomes human. Of course, she loves a human. I think there are 9 volumes, with the eight and nine coming out in May 2007, July 2007 according to del rey website. These books are available from a number of online websites like Amazon.com, Barnes and nobles, etc. I enjoyed reading the first three myself!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest miyaviyo

I absolutely loveeee this manga, it's soo funny! XDD I've read up to volume 6, but I think it goes to volume 9 :P

Volume 9 only? Then we're close to the ending...I have up to vol. 6 too and am planning to collect the rest. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived