Last Song by Kenji

Guest vntz

Bye Soompi
It's the last kenji song to be posted on soompi... Click Here "Noisy Factory - Holla At Me" Denniz Zee - Beat Maker Kenji Astro - English Rapper Kwokkin - Cantonese Rapper Dj Bon - Dj scratching

Guest tinasarangg

where is kenji going =\

aww. we'll miss him.

i really like the beat to this song =)

kenji's rapping has blown me away as usual.

Kwokkin's rapping is really nice too. i actually understand it :D

haha go kenji. flame the government. they deserve it (;

nice job.

Why Kenji? WHYWHYWHY?

It was nice working with you on collabs, despite my noobi-ness.

You have the smoothest delivery here,and i love how u try to inject different flavours and elements to your songs.

BUT again WHY leaving?? You got a record deal at last??

The start sounds like some old school movie start.. I was half expecting the MGM Lion roar

Anyway post the lyrics as well. You sound angsty but i suppose that is the message u wanna put accross. Kwokkin sounds good too.

Guest yandje

oh lala,,~ i luv rap! i luv canto rap as well :wub:

very nice english rap kenji!!

and omg........ i luvluvluv the canto rap! ur voice is amazing Kwokkin (?)!! reminds me of the mainrapper @ LMF :wub: wahhh

the beat n the music /mixing was very good too!!

*thumbs up*!

hmm.. remix~! last song for kenji? why's that? is he pulling some jova/jin ish? lol cause if not that's too bad.. he's one of the favored and most liked emcees here..

the beat is pretty hyped.. but i'm not really feeling it.. kenji spitting those real lyrics right there.. you seem to sacrifice that for the flow tho as it is kinda on off.. on point for the most part tho.. energy is there.. nice verse.

chorus rhythm reminds me of some mainstream song.. dunno which tho..

dunno what to say about kwokkin.. he does his thing.. although i cant understand it.. flow's on point.. he's chillain.

pretty solid track here.. im hoping kenji isnt really calling it quits. cause after all.. we gotta.. remix~!

"i'm not posting on soompi cuz no one listens to my music or anyone else that brought rap to that site like hepdmc... so yea no more freebies for them..."

He speaks the truth.. but you cant expect much from a k-pop forum..they are two totally different genres.

Archived