Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knockblock

Slayers

Who has watched this anime?

I have. There was three series (and a couple of movies I think). Slayers, Slayers Next, and Slayers Try. The characters were Lina, Gourry, Zelgadis, and Amelia plus others. It was a funny anime. My favorite one was Next. But I didn't find Try to be as good as the previous two. The movies I didn't like too much either.
slayerstrygroup.jpg

Plot:
Slayers follows the adventures of teenage sorceress Lina Inverse and her companions as they journey through their world.[1][2] Using powerful magic and swordsmanship they battle overreaching wizards, demons seeking to destroy the world, and an occasional hapless gang of bandits.
Volumes: 1 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5496Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 26 + 2nd Season: 26 + 3rd Season: 13 + 4th Season: 13  
xixd7gAMT.jpg

Gc4e7gXri.jpg

Gire7gyxT.jpg

OMG , I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FIND SOMEBODY THAT WATCHED THE ANIME! I LOVE SLAYERS! ESPECIALLY GOUURY! Hahaha, this is awsome dude! Or.... dudette.... and yeah.. I think Slayers Try is the best... Just my opinion! Haha. i never watched the movies though.. let's talk some more about it! :lol:

Sure, lets talk more about it :)

I've watched all three of the series. Try wasn't as funny but it had its good moments. The second half of Try was good actually. One of the movie I remembered watching, Lina was with this girl named Naga.

Lina and Gourry seemed like a nice couple. So did Zelgadis and Amelia.

Dragon Slave!!!!!!!!!

Sure, lets talk more about it :)

I've watched all three of the series. Try wasn't as funny but it had its good moments. The second half of Try was good actually. One of the movie I remembered watching, Lina was with this girl named Naga.

Lina and Gourry seemed like a nice couple. So did Zelgadis and Amelia.

Dragon Slave!!!!!!!!!

I really wanted to see Lina and Gourry kiss.. but I can't...

I love Slayers. I actually got see Crispin Freeman (Zelgadis) at an anime con last month. It was awesome. Someone asked him to do one of his voices - Arucard from Hellsing. I was hoping someone would ask him to do a Zelgadis line but no one did, LOL

i actually downloaded this massive torrent of every slayers series/movie but i haven't watched any of it lol.

Any chance you can tell me where from?! I've watched I think 2 of the seasons (I don't remember which on TV [but they weren't dubbed thank God]), but the channel stopped showing it, and I want to watch the beginning, since I've only seen middle to end of the series.

Or anyone else for that matter? Anyone know where I can DL/BT the series nice and easy, w/ subbs?

I saw the first series when I was younger; just as the VHS tapes were being released in the US. Never saw the other two series, but it was funny. :)

o__o~ I used to watch a few of the episodes, because I found them randomly on my computer XD. My brother apparently downloaded them, but didn't like the series. After that, I was unable to watch anymore episodes ever again ;__;~ Why? Because I was young and unable to understand the concept of bittorrenting XD.

Is it licensed? If so, I guess I can't bittorrent it anymore :X.