❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

News> Entertainment Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin Hye's 'Pinocchio' 中 exports earned 6.2 billion won Hallyu star Lee Jong-seok (25) and Park Shin Hye (24) SBS TV drama starring sumokgeuk charge of "Pinocchio" has been updated to the best of the Korean drama exports to China. 'Pinocchio' is China's largest video portal site, Youku, only synagogue in the Dough to 28 dollars (about 310 million won) to promote use of this drama has been sold to more tiktok said. This is to be renewed China's Export Processing Zone Records Korean drama, is the best ever 'World Star' Rain starring SBS was 'Lars and the Real Girl' synagogue of $ 200,000. 'Pinocchio' is a total of 20-part, reads re-exports to China was only earning $ 5.6 million (approximately 62 million USD). The "I Can Hear Your Voice" of Park Hye-ryeon author wrote that 'Pinocchio' is a virtual youth melodrama growth of Pinocchio syndrome hiccups when you lie in the material. (SBS New Media section)

Guest shinn15

class="content-title"“Pinocchio” Receives Biggest Overseas Profit from Chinese Site Youku Tudou

janeyin2u November 24, 2014

pinocchio-featured.jpg

The currently airing SBS drama “Pinocchio” has been sold to China’s biggest video portal site “Youku Tudou” for $280,000 per episode. This amount surpassed “My Lovely Girl” which was sold for $200,000 and “Man from the Stars” that was sold for $35,000 per episode. The drama has been acquiring much attention from the Chinese fans already and it is expected that many more will be addicted to the drama as well. It has been reported that the drama’s success is owed to its solid story line and to the actors’ great acting skills. The production company of the drama stated, “As well as for China, the drama is praised in other foreign countries as well. We will do our best to produce a more highly qualitative drama for the fans overseas.” The drama tells the romantic relationship between a man who is living under a different name and a girl who can’t lie. Starring actors are Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Gwang, and Lee Yoo Bi.

Cr : Soompi

B3Pv6__CYAAzLIs.jpg 

'On the original "Park Shin Hye hongiljeom first challenge drama" was happy. 

" The designer drama film actor Park Shin Hye will showcase a mature charm to take part in the Queen 'on the circle. Draw 'on One' is a sanggeuk confrontation towards the beauty of the Joseon Dynasty Joseon royal court first spread in a circle on the mandeuldeon clothing. 20 representatives actress Park Shin Hye is beautiful innocent looks unpretentious and without pitting tantanhi accumulated smoke from infantile age, tieopyi learn loved by people of all ages with a clear image. '7 beonbang gift of' 'Cyrano de Bergerac: Love the operation stage, the inherent presence of proven screen through the drama masterpiece "will take a peak into the Queen' role 'life is a battlefield in the' circle on. 

Park Shin Hye was the "first challenge was the drama smoke. Eminent seniors, colleagues can be a good smoke with the actor was happy," and "I love to wear Hanbok usual 'one on' costumes are really full of sincerity in beautiful costumes as an actress was pleased that the smoke wearing these clothes, "he said. 

Park Shin Hye queen to smoke only a wise woman enjoy reading a byeongbeopseo than sewing jinyeotji exceptional beauty and grace. Self-side also a victim of the power struggle in the palace like a war zone, but no one has the smarts to deal with it without losing the elegance beat yourself. Queen uncovers the genius designer 'resonance' (stick) to chance, 

open your eyes to the beauty, the beauty of their own goes regain lost light. Shooting still contained the figure of the time was transformed into a stately Queen Park Shin Hye is also eye-catching. Yoo Yeon-seok and waiting to look at pictures of focused breathing act together as a king he is enjoying the view, despite a tough shot the scene with a smile and Yoo Yeon-seok. 

Source : Gojaewan reporters star77@sportschosun.com

B3Or0_5CAAAukbZ.png:largeB3Px4UYCMAED3Cs.jpgB3PppxOCYAA8-tf.jpg:largeB3PvFo_CcAAtCuZ.jpg 

'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye, Kim Young-kwang, convenience capture meeting expectations 

UP. 'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye and Kim Young-kwang appearance was met at the convenience store captured. 25 days SBS drama special 'Pinocchio (screenplay Park Hye-ryeon, production Su-won Jo, making child H. queue) has released stills friendly crew Park Shin Hye and Kim Young-kwang is facing at a convenience store. Published genus eye-catching photos and Park Shin Hye's a part-time job at a convenience store not wan to face the shoulders drooping axis. Park Shin Hye has been focused since're interested in building a surprised look to see Kim Young-kwang, standing in front of him. 

Above all, Park Shin Hye and Kim Young-kwang has looked at each other, and form a strange air flow between the two. According to the producers of this movie cuts (Park Shin Hye minutes) is the work at a convenience store due to any reason, it will report the beomjo (Kim Young-kwang min) come filled with surprised myself. 

Joe had committed the eyes of dalpo (Lee Jong-seok minutes) YGN new station reporter tested at four times the previous expressions of interest without regard to the reduction. Also gives firm to cut open the closed door and leave the pan Joe Forum Discussions also call themselves the 'Daddy Long Legs'.

'Pinocchio' Publisher sides urged to "commit Joe reveals a curious interest in the cuts had plans to move in earnest," said "dalpo, cuts, different sets of relationships commits note the change". The 'Pinocchio' is a living man and a woman of youth melodrama growth can not lie to false name. The five will be broadcast during coming 26 days at 10 PM. 

Source : [star News Facebook] [star news shortcut] [No.1 star & style magazine The Star] Reporter Kim Mi-hwa letmein@mt.co.kr

Park Shin-hye to appear as Devastated Queen in Film ‘The Royal Tailor’
Posted by: suhihi00 , November 25, 2014

imagejpg1_zpsd530b2e1.jpg
Korea’s representative 20 something actress Park Shin-hye appears as Queen in upcoming film .
Park Shin-hye has been showing great acting since debut as a child actor and also is recognized as one of the most popular and innocent actress in Korea. Park Shin-hye will play Queen who lived devastating life in the film .

Park Shin-hye said, “It is first time for me to appear in historical film. I am so happy that I work with great senior actors and staff members.” She also said, “I also like wearing Hanbok (Korean traditional costume), and Hanbok that I wear in the film is really beautiful. I am happy that I am an actress so I can wear those beautiful costumes.”

Character that Park Shin-hye plays in the film is very dignified and beautiful Queen who likes to read rather than sewing. The Queen becomes aware of beauty when she meets ‘Lee Gong-jin’(Ko soo) and finds her own beauty.
depicts competition of tailors who made attire worn by royalty in Joseon Dynasty. It opens in December.
Written by Han Jihee, Photography by WOW Pictures/ Silk Road Pictures, Translated by Park Kayla

Another translation of the news posted earlier by @miss_shady_xv

omo..omo @jannbee&@agie

thank you.. for your insight..

i wonder too.. who is the guy with sweet smile beside shin hye in Apan.. i think i saw him before..after you explain it.. thats right. he is her co-star in stairway to heaven.. i searched about him last time..i dont remember when.. but im sure he stil active in acting field. too bad lee wan is not doing acting again.

sis agie, i remember there is article after the heirs in our country language listed her kissing partner stared from se7en.. they listed 10 guys..

omo.. what if they discovered her past dramas.. and what if she has kissing scene not only with jong suk but also kim young kwang..too?

can you imagine it? maybe she will kiss 20 guys before she married.. i think im crazy just think about that..

Guest jennbee

@BellaL the actor who sat beside her and shook hands with her was sunbae Jo Jae Hyun. Ryu Seung Soo and Baek Sung Hyun were sitting in a different table. I'm not sure and that updated but I think Lee Wan made a comeback last year with a drama and he's doing a movie now. ;)  
@shinn15

<The Tailors> press conference info

Date: Nov. 26th, 2014 (Wednesday)

<The Tailors> press conference.

Venue: Dongdaemun Megabox
Time: 4PM (kst)
Opening schedule: December
Others: Lee Won Suk (director), Han Suk Kyu, Go Soo, Park Shin Hye, Yoo Yeon Seok are expected to attend (looks like attendance is not yet confirmed)

SOURCE

Other events related to the movie such as showcase, press preview, VIP premiere will be updated from time to time.

cr: PSHStarlight

Guest jennbee

Park Shin Hye Instagram Update [2014.11.25]10809715_300175936847095_767307186_n.jpg#피노키오 #서범조 #최인하 #이러면안되는거잖아요이러면.. @aksakfn12 이 오빠 너무 커요.. 힐을 못신는 나는야 땅고맹이..
[Trans] "#Pinocchio #SeoBeomjo #ChoiInHa #ThisIsntRight aksakfn12 This oppa is really tall. Me, who can't wear high heel. Kiddo"
cr: 5models

[OSEN] "Park Shin Hye who became a dwarf in front of Kim Young Kwang" - On 25th, Park Shin Hye updated instagram

[OSEN] "Park Shin Hye who became a dwarf in front of Kim Young Kwang" - On 25th, Park Shin Hye updated instagram ' This won't do..at this rate..this brother is too tall, and I can't wear heels, becoming a dwarf instantly' releasing a selfie with Kim Young Kwang. In the photo, Park Shin Hye was seen tucking her legs, squatting down next to a 187cm model Kim Young Kwang, who looked at the lens smiling helplessly. (Cr.as tagged)

source: jinjja wintercherub twitter