❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest janeb10

OH YEAH I have to mention this. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE GUYS  :)>-
CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE VOTING PAGE
I'm going to post the link and remind us everyday to vote :) I'm sorry for keep posting this link. So please don't get annoyed if you see this everyday until July 18th >:D< PARK SHIN HYE needs YOUR VOTES :)>-
BN745yKCMAAqB7-.jpg
Cr: ssinz 

Guest janeb10

I'm not sure if these Clips were posted yet, so I'm just going to put it out here. THese are not youtube so you have to click on the links 
Shin Hye's speech after seeing Thai Starlights' project
CLICK HERE 
Part of Thai Starlights' project "Star Journey" She was sobbing while watching the video her fans made. THis girl T.T

CLICK HERE 
Photo Time :x
CLICK HERE 
Shin Hye counting numbers in Thai language. SO cuteeee >.<
CLICK HERE
Cr: Starlight Blue <3 3lueStarlight on Twitter.  Thank you for recording and posting these video of our precious girl :)

Guest janeb10

Youtube Videos :D

Cr: Nemo NemoSinging and throwing balls with signatures :x

CR: kkpuddingAww she's crying!! :((

Cr: NIIWFUNSinging Thai song. Sooo cute >.<

Cr: NooNimClose up in her singing. Her voice in this song sooo cute like a baby lol 

Cr: Thanespra's channelSexy lol 
Thank you to all who recorded the videos and posted them for us fans who are unable to see her performing in person :)

Thanks for the great videos @janeb10 and @NileRose... It was a success! Good job Thai Fans! You guys made her smile, laugh and cry. :-bd
I like the encore... She sang ANJell's Still (As Ever). She didn't sing that here. :(
You're welcome @maris1! I'm not good on making gifs but I know how.. ;))

Food support from Park Shin Hye Thailand for Shin-hye and staff:
BN8lyxvCQAEYJIl.jpg:large

I love her dress!! :)PSH_Dress_zps4d7d11fe.jpg

@NileRose: you people really have a way with words that can keep people warm and fuzzy forever. :) All I can say is Thank you! Really feel at home with you all with a common love that we share for Shinhye. I remember you well from our many encounters this year. Have been following with interest this forum. You people sure made it easy to do so. I am glad that I decided to join. I hope that I can be regular about participating. @ Ricca: if you know of a way for me to learn the ropes without bothering you all the time......please let me know. It will be very much appreciated. It's really great to have so many videos and pictures of the FM. It makes one feel as if we were actually there. Thai Fans sure gave Shinhye a welcome she would remember forever. She is looking lovely at the FM and various interviews. Wish we could know what LMH said in his message. Loved his infectious giggle...totally unexpected. Wonder what it was all about. Even Shinhye and others joined in.

Guest janeb10

@maris1: I'm glad all PSH fans are creating a warm and friendly environment for everyone who is lurking around and wants to join :) This home is for everyone who loves Park Shin Hye, a talented actress with a heart of gold who brings smiles and happiness to everyone around her  >:D< I'm glad You decided to join us in this house, the house of starlight angels :xI'm sure someone will translated the message soon considering how popular these two are :)
tumblr_mp3sa2RAPG1svgiv0o1_500.gif
Cr: uploader

Guest janeb10

Found this video and laughing so hard LMAO She was trolling her fans haha such a kid sometimes :P You guys watch and tell me if she is the biggest troller of all LOL 

Cr: uploader redenzo13

Guest janeb10

So for the NYAFF 2013 website: LINK HERE
I was curious to see where do they put the One Perfect Day movie info on the website. It took me awhile to locate it LOL Anyway, I am going to post the info here :) I think the movie will be shown with another movie :P

How to Use Guys with Secret Tips

HowToUseGuys640_2.jpg

HOW TO USE GUYS WITH SECRET TIPS
남자사용설명서 | LEE WON-SUK, 2013
SOUTH KOREA | 114 MINUTES

North American Premiere! Director Lee Won-suk in person for Q&A!

Half romcom, half satire of the Korean film industry, this wacky and charming tale follows an overworked woman's attempt to improve her relationship with men, by relying on a self-help video.

Preceded by:

One Perfect Day
Kim Jee-woon | South Korea | 2013 | 34m

Fresh off from directing Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Last Stand, Kim Jee-woon tries his hand at romantic comedy in this tale of a hapless young man who stumbles through a number of terrible blind dates before finding someone who might be his Mrs. Right.

SERIES: NEW YORK ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL 2013

VENUE: WALTER READE THEATER

Guest nistymaj

Woaahhhh!!! I missed sooo much! I was attending an important family event...yet my mind is on all the post I will miss... :(( Wow...so many updates...thank you chinggus... :x
Oh...I love you Thai fans...you really made an effort to make our angel feel loved...I'm so tearing up when she cried coz she was so touched by your gestures...at the same time I was smiling like a fool as i watched all the vids... :)
This is a fitting finale to her Asian Tour... a resounding success...thank you to all the fans of the countries she went to and for all your generous heart in sharing to us your fancam taken videos and  pics...also to all friends in this thread who keep the ball rolling...kodus to all =D> :x

Guest chenile

O.M.G!!! You guys are really awesome!! :-bd  I have to back read 10 pages behind to join the convo, and my finger, always click 'awesome' for every post, bcos your post is really awesooomee kekkeeke :)) :))

*Hugs*Kiss* to @janeb10 @Ricca @NileRose @nistymaj @sandralopez @xoxo402 @alex1999 @rachel and @everyone for updating the thread with a lot of pictures & video :-* and welcome to @maris1 :-h i admire your post in every blog, you always have nice word to 'defend' our princess ;;)

Saranghaeeeeee \m/ \m/

Didn't notice that she twitted again. ;))

박신혜 ‏@ssinz16h

임감독님,지현vj오빠,왕이사님,문작가님,아란언니,오징어언니,우리은영언니,준환오빠,영롱언니,제니하우스서원장님,혜진쌤,한나쌤,미경쌤,하실장님 이곳에 적지 못한 모든분들 그리고 함께해주신 한국 그리고 일본,중국,필리핀,태국 등 해외팬 여러분 감사합니다!!

She thanked her S.Korea, Japan, China, Philippines, Thailand and overseas FANS! :)

So sweet.... :x

Parts of LMH press conference interview Global Tour in Malaysia Emcee: Can you tell us more about your new drama, The Heirs? Minho: It is a new SBS’s new drama called The Heirs. It is based on teenager life in Korea. It is more like the romance, the teen romance between the teenagers there. Main story part is the love story. Emcee: Any artiste you wish to work with in the future? Minho: Recently I have been in a drama with actress, Park Shin Hye and currently I am only thinking to finish the whole drama with her. by Gokpop @ Chenille: so good to be talking to you directly ....finally rather than just silently lurking and enjoying reading your contributions . :) Thanks for your kind words as regards to my comments. It's easy to talk about Shinhye and also try to remove misconceptions about her among people who do not follow her or have inadequate info about her. I try to put it objectively because it can only help that way. The others will not be convinced no matter what one says. I hope my comment appears in paragraphs. Don't know why it does in one each time. @ Ricca: thanks. You will get to see the results as soon as I learn :)>-

Guest nistymaj

@ricca...love you chinggu...thanks for the beautiful pics...so clear and big :x :)
I find it so amazing that our angel can get through the barrier of a communication gaps with the different nationalities she meet and touch the hearts of these people who love her more upon meeting her. Idols can connect to their fans through music but our princess connects with fans to a deeper level. I marvel that even though they don't speak the same language but fans laugh and cry with her.  ;)) she even wins the heart of all reporters and journalists who interview her.  ;;) remember the one from Japan who said that if only she could pocket her and bring our angel with her to the office :)
I'm so proud to be her fan...and to belong to a fandom of discerning, smart and witty people...that's all of you chinggus :-h :x