❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Shares A Self-taken Video While On A Hike Through Instagram

By Jackie Chung | June 12, 2015

park shin hye

Actress Park Shin Hye took a video of herself while hiking.

"Cheonggyesan, following Oknyubong from last time and this time Maebong, Mae stone, salt, I experienced the truth," posted Park on her Instagram on Thursday along with a short video.

In the video, Park is waving and saying hi at the camera while hiking. She is dressed in hiking outfit and is showing off her beauty despite the sweating from the hike.

Source:.kpopstarz.com/

• Like 8

Honestly I can't find superb word that would describe her beauty..:lol::lol:so for now, I'll settle with this: "she's the fairest of them all":wub::wub:..she's just amazing in everything she does..seriously, what else she can't do?hehehe..hope we can see her in a project soon..I will wait patiently.hehehe..:D:D

Anyways, Goodluck SH with HK FM..and stay healthy please..:P Good thing, she wore a mask..health comes first..and did I mention she looks lovely as ever in this picture..seems like she's smiling widely even her mouth was covered..#smilingeyes:wub::wub: 

20150612122942_lhj_2693.jpg

Cr: to the owner

• Like 10

Guest purpleismycolor

Here are the 6 leading Hallyu Stars of Korea :wub::wub::wub:

2432cuq.jpg

[L-R] Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jeon Ji Hyun, Kim Woo Bin

I'm so proud knowing that our princess is one of the top hallyu stars representing Korea all over the world. Her popularity is no joke whether it's in korea or overseas. It soothes my heart knowing that she is loved by millions of people around the world. A girl like her deserves so much love and adoration.. I hope her star will shine even brighter in the future :wub::wub::wub:

source: http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201506100718579770792_1

Guest Suel0ma

such a great day knowing that shin hye one of 6 leading hallyu star in korea..she deserve to be in the list and even better for sure...

she is also ranked #3 according to POP herald. wow, this is so amazing..arghh...i love her even more.. :wub::wub::wub: