❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@JenniferG huh, I see you here so often, how could you say you just became Shin-hye fan? :-/

Anyway, I am sad to see PSH sad. I hope she can find a nice partner and be happy. I didn't see her deleted IG post until I saw it here, and I check her IG several times a day :-O

I'm always available for her if she wants... 8-}

@TheFoodmonster, thanks for the wonderful detailed translation of SH IG post which I missed due to time difference :x
I won't speculate why SH deleted the post so quickly but I would like to send the following message to all the different shippers of her:If you really love and care for SH. Please refrain from posting you shipping comments below her IG and twitter posts because how is she gonna date properly? For a girl who is so deeply private (about her love-life), why would she post about your bias so publicly? Only SH knows herself who is the person most suited to her and there is no way your shipping comments are going to affect that.
I don't mean to be rude but please put yourself in her shoes. 
I hope for SH to find her ideal man and if she has found that 'special' person I hope she is brave enough to take the big step and love that person wholeheartedly.
image.jpg10_zpsxag9vz0s.jpg

Cr: owner of photo

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye Sparkles In The Latest Photos From CeCi BY Adrienne Stanley | Feb 23, 2015

Source:http://www.kdramastars.com/

restmb_jhidxmake-jpg.jpg?w=600
(Photo : CeCi )

On February 23, CeCi Magazine released the cover and additional photos from the upcoming article which features Park Shin Hye for the March 2015 issue. The actress is the March cover girl of the Korean, Thai, and Chinese editions of Korean lifestyle magazine.

The photo shoot highlights the gorgeous splendor of the azure waters of Thailand, while showcasing the fashion-forward sensibility of the “Pinocchio” star.

One of the most visually stimulating photos from the latest pictorial release features Park in a large houndstooth patterned blouse and pink slacks. A flower adorns her hair, drawing out the dark pink pattern from the bench she is sitting on.

restmb_jhidxmake-2-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : CeCi )

As she lays in repose beneath the shade of palm trees, she visually encourages readers to consider a vacation away from the winter weather that is currently assailing Korea.

The actress, who celebrated her birthday on February 18, displays youthful exuberance in the previously released cover photo.

restmb_jhidxmake-3-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : CeCi)

This close-up shot obscures the white and yellow stove sailor-inspired pantsuit, which is showcased as Park leans against a palm tree. The actresses’ small frame is not engulfed by the stove piped legs on the pant suit and the simplistic design is accentuated by two chain purses.

restmb_jhidxmake-1-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : CeCi)

While she has gained notoriety for her previous roles, "Pinocchio" has evolved into a fan favorite. Audiences were captivated by her on-screen chemistry with Lee Jong Suk and the intriguing plot of the drama. The co-stars were delightful in their recent pictorial for Millet, pleasing fans who were longing to see more of Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha.

The 25-year-old Hallyu star is preparing for her upcoming Asian fan meeting tour. She has yet to designate her next Korean drama project but will appear in the upcoming absurdist film, "Beauty Inside," as part of a twenty person ensemble cast.

Tiggie2 said: I won't speculate why SH deleted the post so quickly but I would like to send the following message to all the different shippers of her:If you really love and care for SH. Please refrain from posting you shipping comments below her IG and twitter posts because how is she gonna date properly? For a girl who is so deeply private (about her love-life), why would she post about your bias so publicly? Only SH knows herself who is the person most suited to her and there is no way your shipping comments are going to affect that.
I don't mean to be rude but please put yourself in her shoes. 
I hope for SH to find her ideal man and if she has found that 'special' person I hope she is brave enough to take the big step and love that person wholeheartedly.