❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I'm not sure, but I think it is old pic...Shin Hye with her co-star in Heartstring
web_2009726610_a302d2d5_NSC20140101_2234
credit pic as tagged
Pics at SBS awards...we can only see Shin Hye slightly,...this is her interaction with Lee Jong Suk during SBS Awards
Screenshot2014-01-01at101212AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-01at101120AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-01at101109AM.png
credit pics as tagged
@ione , Haiiii I know right..she is such a cuttie pie and I think when she get older she will look like shin hye...the girl next door type heheheI love Shin Hye since long time ago...since stairway to heaven...and I've been active in soompi when YAB become a hits...but after that I hibernate for almost 4 years hehehe...and now I revive my support to Shin Hye...and will wait patiently for her next project...
I hope after she is finishing her study, Shin Hye will try to challenge herself in musical stage...I think Shin Hye will amazing there, because she can act, sing and dance :)

Guest Isbelsouls Lieans

You  know  guys,  i   actually   love  Lee Jong Suk...i  would  love  to see them together in a Drama. Love  LJS  acting  in  IHYV. And they  would  make  a  adorable  couple  too.  :D

Agie said:@ione , Haiiii I know right..she is such a cuttie pie and I think when she get older she will look like shin hye...the girl next door type heheheI love Shin Hye since long time ago...since stairway to heaven...and I've been active in soompi when YAB become a hits...but after that I hibernate for almost 4 years hehehe...and now I revive my support to Shin Hye...and will wait patiently for her next project...
I hope after she is finishing her study, Shin Hye will try to challenge herself in musical stage...I think Shin Hye will amazing there, because she can act, sing and dance :)

Guest JionDooley Boice

Isbelsouls Lieans said: You  know  guys,  i   actually   love  Lee Jong Suk...i  would  love  to see them together in a Drama. Love  LJS  acting  in  IHYV. And they  would  make  a  adorable  couple  too.  :D [/quote] Same here...i  want  to see  Shinhye in a  Drama/movie  with  LJS or  KWB  or  SJK  or  KSH. More  with  KWB (Heirs )  and of course  LJS.  :D

1524835_742045389157769_719518400_n.png

Found this picture from internet.. 
feel shy but I was proud of this.. 
hehe ..
So Won hugged in my arms.. 
Isn't she so cute~~~
thanks for the picture~~!!!
http://yfrog.com/gyxedbcqj

인터넷에서 발견.. 
부끄럽지만 자랑하고싶어서.. 
헤헤.. 
내 품에 쏘옥 안긴 소원이.. 
헤헤 너무 귀엽죠~~~ 
이 사진 찍어주신 분 감사해요~~!!! 
http://yfrog.com/gyxedbcqj

Nb: Sorry if I repost those pics again :)

Guest myungso

chinggu i need your help, please give me the link Park Shin Hye Speech at SBS Drama Awards 2013, for excellence award...  [-O<

myungso said: chinggu i need your help, please give me the link Park Shin Hye Speech at SBS Drama Awards 2013, for excellence award...  [-O<
Hai @myungso here's the link :)

Guest myungso

Agie said: myungso said: chinggu i need your help, please give me the link Park Shin Hye Speech at SBS Drama Awards 2013, for excellence award...  [-O<
Hai @myungso here's the link :)

PSH and LMH after the award...It look like both of them being interview by media...not sure though..
2a88ab51f3deb48f99e535bcf21f3a292cf578b2

credit pic : baidulink : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2791793244