❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I believe this is the best picture, they have ever taken

The best picture is not that which is seen with both eyes, but that which is imprinted and visualized in the mind 

cr. the owner

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Actor Park Shin-hye, who gave me a wonderful time with 'Gang Seo hae thank you

Good morning!
It's a salt pot keeper~
Just yesterday (8th, Thursday), the last journey of JTBC's <Sisyphu's: the myth> ended ㅠㅠSDS07279.jpg?type=w1200You may not have sent the West Sea yet

Looking back at the filming site of the last episode of <Sisyphus> for all of you
I'd like to take the time to say goodbye to Seohae DSC01220.jpg?type=w1200Let’s go back to the past for a while on the final journey
with Seohae , the uploaderKHB00745_.jpg?type=w1200

naver.me/GJrO4EVV

Park Shin Hye for RYO

Healthy hair from root to tip Start with a clean and healthy scalp

Ryo Hair Loss Care, the original care product to cleanse and relieve tension of the scalp. Ready to restore and relieve hair loss symptoms With the value of medicinal herbs

Meet Ryo (呂), the # 1 premium hair and scalp care product from Korea with the value of Asian wisdom and beauty science today at Lazada.

cr: instagram.com/p/COaPsgMr05A/?igshid=ret9tjb3zw0r

Imagen

Drama premieres on Netflix for May: Sisyphus, The New Girl 2 and Up 

Cultura Asiática  LRAsian Culture LR

LRTendenciasediciondigital@glr.pe

04 May 2021 | 12:28h
Updated on May 04, 2021 | 12:49 h

May 2021 has arrived and this month Netflix is preparing for its users fans of Asian productions the premiere of numerous K-dramas, the second season of a long-awaited lakorn and a C-drama.

Find out in this note which are these Asian series that enter the streaming service, their synopses, leading actors and respective release dates.

Sisyphus: The myth / El mito de Sísifo

Release date: May 29

Almost two months after its original broadcast in South Korea, Sisyphus: The myth will arrive on Netflix from Latin American countries. Also called The Myth of Sisyphus, it tells the dangerous journey that the genius engineer Han Tae Sool begins with Kang Seo Hae, a warrior from the future who will save him from the threats that haunt him after accidentally discovering dark truths about the world.

It starred Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye and is officially jTBC's 10th anniversary special project.

Park Shin Hye for Mojo Sphine (2021 SUMMER Collection - 'Pied a terre)

2021 SUMMER CAMPAIGN

The jacket & skirt setup with feminine details

added to the tropical pattern styled by muse #Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7)

can be found at #Mojo Espin offline store.

JACKET  J212MSF128FL1
SKIR  J212MSD128FL1

https://instagram.com/p/COUfCyup2OH/

Imagen

50 Drama Actors Brand Reputation 

img.gif

https://ssinz7.tistory.com/320

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute announced on the 5th that the drama actor brand reputation survey in May showed 1st place Song Joong-ki, 2nd place Lee Je-hoon and 3rd place Jang Nara.

Song Joong-ki, the No. 1 brand, recorded a brand reputation index of 8.383 million,758, Lee Je-hoon, the second place, 566,5327, and Nara Jang, the third place, recorded a brand reputation index of 473,625.

Following Song Kang, Ok Taekyeon, Lee Seunggi, Pyo Yejin, Jung Yonghwa, Park Inhwan, Lee Som, Kim Myungmin, Nana, Kim Hyunjoo, Kim Okbin, Yeo Jingu, Kim Beom, Jihee Hee, Kim Yeojin, Shin Hagyun, Lee Minki, Kim Euiseong, Ryu Hyeyoung, Hong Eunhee, Jeon Hyebin, Lee Heejun, Lee Soyeon, Choi Yeojin , Chae Yeon Cha, Seung Woo Cho, Joo Hyun Park, Shin Hye Park, Moon Hee Na, Seung Hee Hong, Jung Eun Lee, Jun Hyeok Lee, Il Woo Jung, Won Hee Kang, Malgeum Kang, Seonghwan Kyung, Sujin Kyung, Jaemyung Yoo, Sungeun Choi, Seungbo Lee, Kyungnam Kim, Wooyeon Jung, Wooyeon Choi, Jaewook Ahn, Jungyoon Choi, Seulgi Bae, Jinryu Ryu In order.

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute extracted 108,500,000,522 brand big data of 50 actors appearing in the drama aired from April 5th to May 5th, based on the amount of consumer participation in the brand, media volume, traffic, community volume, etc. He explained that it was the result of analysis.

Imagen

pic cr: @bbeumshinhye

cr: http://www.cnbnews.com/news/article.html?no=490308

Beautiful faces but these 5 Korean artists are suitable to look fierce to be a hotshot girl

So KoreanUpdated 19 hours ago • Published 1 day ago • Eko Harry - KoreaBanget.com

w644

Being an artist is not easy, there are many abilities that must be possessed. An artist is not only required to look beautiful, but must be versatile. Some beautiful Korean artists are even very suitable to play the role of tough warriors or hot girls in films or dramas.

The following is a list of beautiful Korean artists who are suitable for the role of a hero. Is there your favorite too?

Park Shin Hye

w644

Park Shin Hye. Photo: Instagram @jtbcdrama

Park Shin Hye is known to have a cute and sweet face, so that many do not think that she is very suitable for playing the role of a tough warrior. The drama series Sisyphus: The Myth is proof that she is very suitable to be a hero. Her totality as a soldier can be seen from the look in his eyes and her prowess to act like a real warrior. Even so, Park Shin Hye is still a tough warrior who is very beautiful.

cr: https://today.line.me/id/v2/article/MlWjZz?utm_source=amp

SHIN HYE FOR Good feel

Good feeling linen blending

#SSG #E-Mart_30% discount to commemorate the store!
Organic No.1 new product with good feeling
#Linen blending Now meet at #E-Mart!
-
The natural health found in natural linen makes the skin more comfortable
-
#Organic cotton and breathable #Blend linen
Experience the comfort of nature!

cr: @ykgoodfeel https://instagram.com/p/COgyWqHLnFg/?igshid=lurhyw0zvwdl

Imagen

Imagen

Sisyphus: The Myth Korean Drama Review

Posted on May 5, 2021 by Kay

Sisyphus: The Myth is a sci-fi thriller about a genius engineer (Jo Seung Woo) who gets involved in a dangerous situation and is saved by a skilled warrior (Park Shin Hye) who comes back in time from a dystopian future.

sisyphus-the-myth-jo-seung-woo-7.jpg?w=4

Jo Seung Woo is Han Tae Seul. He is a genius engineer with a successful company that tends to get himself into trouble a lot. While looking for answers about his deceased brother, he gets caught up in a series of dangerous events.

Park Shin Hye plays Kang Seo Hae. She comes from a dystopian future where she had to survive among gangs and warlord in a destroyed city. In order to prevent that future, she comes back in time to save Tae Seul.

sisyphus-the-myth-jo-seung-woo-and-park-

Sisyphus: The Myth was such a good time! I had so much fun with this drama. First things first, in order to enjoy this drama, you really need to role with the punches and embrace it for what it is.

It’s a grand dystopian style story that mixes action and thrills with some heart and cheesiness. There are logic stretches galore and tons of situations that aren’t really believable.

You should also be aware that it heavily makes use of the classic time loop plot point. I’m personally a fan of this type of plot, but it always presents the challenge of how does a time loop get started in the first place since past events rely on future interference to create that future.

It’s really one of those things you either can or can’t accept. It’s a very epic and mind bending plot device which is why I like it so much despite that one issue that always interferes with logic. But if you can embrace some of these things, Sisyphus: The Myth is a whole lot of fun.

I do want to make note of something concerning some of the eye rolling moments though. Some of them appeared ridiculous at the time, but much to my surprise, towards the end of the drama, they are actually explained.

SPOILERS BELOW

I don’t recall many shows using the fact that what looks like the bad guys being terrible shots despite many of them firing tons of bullets at our heroes as a plot point in that Sigma actually told them to miss on purpose.

Same with the sniper at Tae Seul’s conference who seemed to be taking his sweet time in pulling the trigger as Tae Seul gave his speech. It seemed silly at the time, but it turns out that he was instructed to wait. I initially chalked this kind of stuff up to being convenient plot devices, but it turns out, they actually had a purpose. So kudos for that!

END OF SPOILERS

sisyphus-the-myth-park-shin-hye-6.jpg?w=

Sisyphus: The Myth had a large budget, and it really shows. Of course, the cinematography is fantastic. We get some gorgeous scenery as well as breathtaking shots of the future apocalyptic world that really depicts the devastation and barren city left behind.

But where it really shines is in its action. Tae Seul is always McGuyvering his way out of 

situations while Seo Hae takes everyone out with her kick-butt action skills. The fight scenes are beautifully choreographed and filmed to make them shine. Many dramas and movies are lazy when it comes to depicting action, but not so here.

MINOR VAGUE SPOILERS

sisyphus-the-myth-kim-jong-tae-lee-yeon-soo-seo-yi-soo.jpg?w=450&h=253

We also get car chases, gun battles, and plane crashes. And possibly the most impressive would be the portion of the story that shows the bombing of the city. It was on a grand scale as the entire city came under fire and everyone fled for their lives. It felt like I was watching a movie because of just how well it was done. Not many dramas take on something that big.

END OF SPOILERS

This drama is more than action though. It has a lot of heart. Both Seo Hae and Tae Seul have interesting personal stories that involve tragedy. We watch them come together in order to survive and change the future. I really enjoyed seeing their growth.

sisyphus-the-myth-jo-seung-woo-and-park-sisyphus-the-myth-jo-seung-woo-and-park-

We even get some romance amidst thrills between Tae Seul and Seo Hae. I found their relationship to be a very interesting one born out of tragedy, survival, and fate. I liked seeming them work together and the lengths they would go to save each other. Their bond was incredibly strong and quite beautiful.

sisyphus-the-myth-kim-byung-chul-2.jpg?w sisyphus-the-myth-sung-dong-il.jpg?w=300
sisyphus-the-myth-tae-in-ho-2.jpg?w=300& sisyphus-the-myth-chae-jong-hyeop-1.jpg?

The drama has a lot of interesting supporting characters from people who support our lead duo to all shades of villains. There were friends, colleagues, and various baddies. It’s an entertaining bunch, and they all really kept me guessing.

SPOILERS BELOW

I have to give a shout out to Kim Byung Chul. His performance as Sigma was incredible. This is my kind of over-the-top super villain, and he was so entertaining to watch. Kim Byung Chul played him to perfection, and I was thoroughly impressed.

END OF SPOILERS

sisyphus-the-myth-park-shin-hye-and-kim-

We also get some great relationships. Aside from our main duo, there was another standout for me. The father/daughter relationship between Seo Hae and her dad. These two are literally each other’s world, and their survival story is something else. It was a touching story to watch unfold.

I love a good sci-fi story, and Sisyphus: The Myth was that. It starts out with a lot of mystery and then slowly peels back the layers. The plot was very interesting, and it kept me engaged all the way through. It was also good to have solid characters and heart in order to anchor the story. I even quite liked the ending. Your mileage may vary though.

By having that early understanding not to take this series too seriously, it really helped me to just enjoy all of the fun that it had to offer. It was easy to forgive the flaws because of everything the show does right. Sisyphus: The Myth was enjoyable in every way.

My Rating: 9/10

cr: kdramakisses.com/2021/05/05/sisyphus-the-myth-korean-drama-review/

Park Shin Hye for mojosphine  2021 SUMMER CAMPAIGN

Luxurious lace styled by muse #park Shinhye (@ssinz7)
Patch detail blouse & skirt setup and use as a single item
Possible lace short jacket styling, #Mojoe Spin offline
Find it right now in the store.

JACKET  J212MSF125 WH1/BL1
BLOUSE  J212MSC027 WH1/BL1
SKIRT  J212MSD125 WH1/BL1

cr. @mojo.s.phine instagram.com/p/COZ1aXQJTAY/?igshid=10xgblin41fs3

Imagen