• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lduc

• seiram

• alcides14ahjumma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was catching up on the posts in this thread and I see there are various views expressed for or against SH taking on the role in the new film with JJS and Do. I just want to say that all we know abou

The Fact :Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk Dating Rumors - No Evidence - "근거 없어"   This news was released July 01, 2015 It seems like The Fact is giving the REAL FACT here. Hope this will be the

'The Royal Tailor' Director Lee Won Suk Dishes On The Film, Park Shin Hye And Yoo Yeon Seok [Exclusive Interview]BY ADRIENNE STANLEY  Director Lee Won Suk is currently visiting New York City to partic

Posted Images

Park Shin-hye, Intensity and Chic Charm

Guardar

2019/05/30 | 304 views | Permalink | Source

photo1068001.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye is unrivaled in aura.

S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed pictures from the June issue of the Chinese version of fashion magazine Bazaar on the 29th.

photo1068002.jpg

Park Shin-hye appeals with a different charisma in every picture. Her intense eyes pierce through the camera and she pulls off the black-and-white concept without a flaw.

On set, Park Shin-hye posed according to the concept of the pictorial and added towards the completion of it. Her professional attitude also earned the respect of many staff members on site.

photo1067999.jpg

More pictures can be seen in the June issue of the Chinese Bazaar.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

He is Mean Phiravich, a Thai actor and model. He's dating our girl's standee LOL:joy:

He's just holding her standee, but why I feel there is so much chemistry lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
28 minutes ago, nistymaj10 said:

She is not known as a chemistry fairy for nothing chinggu:lol:

Trueeee !! I have almost shipped Our girl with everyone lol. But that thai actor is another level, just got my attention by holding her standee :sweatingbullets: 

I wish to see her acting along young and handsome guys like that.. Maybe same as her age :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Jillia changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie Alone premieres in 2020❤️
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️