❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

JTBC voyage posted this yesterday.

Watch it online if you haven't seen it.

Imagen

[골라봐야지] "콜 홍보하러 나왔어." 과거와 미래를 바꾸려는 전학생들? 연기 이야기 들려준다↗|아는형님

• Like 1

ImagenImagen

호기심이 많을 나이지..
집사야 이거 누르면 움직인다 ? ㅋㅋ

dramabeans.com/2020/12/jo-seung-woo-park-shin-hye-tackle-fantasy-mystery-in-new-jtbc-drama-sisyphus-the-myth/

TRANS of Park Shin Hye's IG Update 16.12.2020

~Harry also wants my new shoes❤️
Eomma (Shin Hye) vs Harry Conversation
Eomma : Harry-ah
Harry : meowww~~~~ (What mommy?) 
Eomma : do mom's shoes look pretty?
Harry : meowwww~~~ (yes, mommy)

• Like 1

Sang yoon from #TheBoys said that he recently watched #TheCall and it was so good. He said instead if feeling scared bc of the genre he was too impressed with the leads'

Pyo & Mino loved #TheCall and was really impressed by the acting.

Also Momo twice mentioned call before lol everyone who watch the movie always talk about the leads' great acting

Imagen

John Lewis Love GIF by John Lewis & Partners

• Like 1

BTS Park Shin Hye's photoshooting for Cine21 magazine no.1260 #Alive #살아있다

cr. 씨네21 https://youtube.com/watch?v=hdYjapSm1H4

Imagen

박신혜 & 유아인 만나고 온 씨네리...아직 '#살아있다'...

12 jun 2020

I asked Shin-hye Park and Jong-seo Jeon of the movie'Call' to be released on Netflix. What kind of movie is'Cole'? _ Interview with Marie Claire

넷플릭스에서 공개될 영화 '콜'의 박신혜와 전종서에게 물었다. '콜'은 어떤 영화죠? _ 마리끌레르 인터뷰

25 nov 2020

Dear Eonni: A fan from India gushes about Park Shin Hye's acting and subtle expressions in an open letter

Dear Eonni: In our today's edition, we receive a letter from an Indian fan addressed to Park Shin Hye. The fan showers the actress wish compliments and love.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  312674 reads  Mumbai  Updated: December 16, 2020 07:28 pm
A Fan from India gushes about Park Shin Hye

If you have been a K-drama fan, you might have probably seen at least one series starring Park Shin Hye. The actress has a number of stellar performances under her belt. This includes The Heirs, Pinocchio and Memories of Alhambra. This year alone, she's delivered two memorable performances with #ALIVE and The Call. While we are eager to see what she brings to the table in 2021, an avid fan of the South Korean actress penned a letter to gushing about the star. 

A fan from India, Nandam Nikhitha Bhavani, reveals she began her K-drama journey, she was watching the actress's movies subconsciously. Eventually, she became a fan and now, during her free time, she finds herself on the internet reading up about the actress. Read her full letter below: 

First of all, I would like to thank "Pinkvilla" to create such a beautiful platform for global fans to express their views and feelings (which are being suppressed) to their favourites. I mentioned "suppressed" because no one around us understands this and because of this we can't share this with anyone. Our feelings would be suppressed and untold. So, I heartfully thank Pinkvilla, who, not only gave a chance to express our feelings but also conveying our feelings to our favourites. 

"Thank you very very much Pinkvilla".

Today I am writing my letter to The Charming actress Park Shin Hye.

Dear Eonni,  have started watching Korean dramas in 2015. When I started watching, the dramas I was watching continuously were yours (unknowingly). Then I realized and started particularly watching your dramas and completed them. All your dramas are best. The one I most liked is the Pinocchio and Memories of Alhambra. I just loved your acting and your subtle expressions which allured us to watch your dramas. I just loved you watching on the screen. Later, when I came interested in your personal life too, I searched you online and came to know that your childhood dream was to become a police officer, but fate took you to become a woman actress. That I found interesting and your dedication towards your work and passion impressed me like anything. As I am writing this to you today, I just want to confess you one more thing that whenever I am free and doing nothing, my fingers, involuntarily, go to Google search engine to search for you, like what are you doing, what is your future drama going to be, where have you been, all these things...(sounds crazy, and somewhat stalky type) but that 

much I loved you since I started watching. During all these years, I developed a strong wish to meet you once in my lifetime (I don't know whether it will happen or not, but still, I wish). I heartfully wish you all the best in your future efforts so that you will make more and more dramas and movies with unique concepts and hearty congratulations for your achievements till now. Even if my letter is going to be ignored, I will feel happy that I have conveyed something which I had kept in my heart all these years. Fighting, Eonni.

Nandam Nikhitha Bhavani

From India.

CREDITS :PINKVILLA  pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-eonni-fan-india-gushes-about-park-shin-hyes-acting-and-subtle-expressions-open-letter-583973

https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1339076278108864513

Imagen

Imagen

https://instagram.com/p/CIwxhSRjkhB/?igshid=cspzc1feugyc

박신혜 배우가
JTBC 10주년 특별드라마 <시지프스: the myth>에
출연합니다:)
-
박신혜 배우는
로프활강부터 저격, 폭탄 설치, 육탄전까지
못 하는게 없는 최강의 전사이자
위험에 빠진 한태술(조승우 분)의 구원자,
'강서해'역으로 시청자 여러분께 인사드릴 예정입니다!
-
⚔ 강력한 여전사로 변신을 예고한
박신혜 배우에게 많은 기대와 응원 부탁드립니다!

Park Shin Hye

From rope downhill to sniper, bomb installation, land combat The strongest warrior nothing she cannot do Savior of Han Tae-Sul #ChiSeungWoo in danger Going to greet viewers as 'Gangseohae Plz give lot of support

⚔ Heralded transformation into a powerful female warrior
Please look forward to and cheer for actor Park Shin-hye!

#SisyphusTheMyth JTBC 10anniversary

Chad Collins’s Top 10 Horror Movies of 2020

by 05ac8ab0e8523125d96b04a3ff5168e0?s=40&d=Chad Collinsabout 19 hours ago

My Top 10 horror movies of 2020 are a bit eclectic, maybe a little bit like the year itself. Had you asked me what I would have likely had here when the year started, I might have said something like Candyman or Halloween Kills.

Naturally, as we all know, that is no longer the case. In a strange, roundabout kind of way, though, the delay of a few genre behemoths opened the door for some smaller titles, ones that– had the year gone as planned– would likely have been eclipsed by Michael Myers and Nia DaCosta. I encourage you to seek all of the following out if you haven’t had the chance to catch them yet, and in a broader sense, seek any genre titles out.

This year in particular has demonstrated the vagaries, complexities, and Gordian knots life is so often replete with, and no genre is better posed to unpackage and interrogate the most difficult of topics than horror. Ranked from 10 to 1, here’s my list of the Top 10 Horror Movies of 2020 and where they’re currently available.

The Call

Director – Lee Chung-hyun

hqdefault.jpg

There are actually 8 better ways to end your year. I have already raved about The Call at length (see my review here), so there’s little more I can say beyond: you need to stream this now. Park Shin-hye stars as Kim Seo-yeon, a young woman who finds herself on the other end of the line from serial killer Oh Young-sook (Jeon Jong-seo).

As the body count rises, Kim Seo-yeon must endeavor to stop a killer living in a different timeline– a timeline whose consequences reverberate in her own. The Call is tense, terrifying, heartfelt, and the most innovative time travel horror movie in years. Stream it in this timeline or whatever timeline you’re currently in– just stream it. The Call is now available on Netflix.

https://www.dreadcentral.com/top-10-lists/364386/chad-collinss-top-10-horror-movies-of-2020/

Imagen

Imagen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI25VLjFbar/

#fashion_moabom
박신혜 운동화 어디꺼?

: #박신혜
 : #나이키 (#nike) x #사카이 (#sacai)
베이퍼와플 STRING & BLACK-VILLAIN RED / ₩ 219,000
 : 박신혜 인스타그램 (@ssinz7)
#박신혜 #박신혜패션 #박신혜옷 #박신혜운동화 #박신혜신발 #박신혜나이키 #parkshinhye #parkshinhyefashion #parkshinhyestyle #nikesacai #nikesacaiwaffle #nikesacaivaporwaffle #나이키사카이 #나이키사카이베이퍼와플 #kdrama #koreanstyle #kpop #kstar #kstarfashion

Where are Park Shin-hye's sneakers?

: # Park Shin Hye
: #Nike (#nike) x #Sacai (#sacai)
Vapor waffle STRING & BLACK-VILLAIN RED / ₩ 219,000
: 박신혜 Instagram (@ssinz7)

Cho Seung-woo, Park Shin-hye’s new drama ‘Sisyphus: The Myth’ finishes filming

0e4e3f2942e7978c26fe14c595bae112?s=20&d=mm&r=g Aurora Bae   December 14, 2020

h6OG_V4u?format=png&name=360x360

JTBC’s new fantasy-mystery series Sisyphus: The Myth, starring Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye, has recently wrapped up shooting and is now moving on to its post-production phase.

Created as a special drama to celebrate JTBC’s upcoming 10th Anniversary, Sisyphus: The Myth tells the story of a genius engineer who sets out to discover the secrets about the existence of our world and his savior who goes through extreme lengths to protect him.

Renowned actor Cho Seung-woo (Stranger 2) is set to transform into the brilliant engineer Han Tae-sul, co-founder of the tech company Quantum and Time. With his incredible intelligence and unmatched coding skills, he was able to put his company among the best-ranked in the world. Owing to that, he got dubbed as a “national hero” and his company, a “South Korean miracle” in the world of science and engineering. His life takes a drastic turn, however, after the mysterious death of his brother. He stopped focusing on the company, which eventually caused its stocks to plummet. Ten years later, Tae-sul uncovers a piece of strange information about his brother’s demise and decides to delve deeper into the truth.

Meanwhile, Memories of the Alhambra actress Park Shin-hye is playing the role of Gang Seo-hae, a skilled combatant who saves Han Tae-sul from danger. A complete badass, her skills include gliding between high-rise buildings, fighting a mob of men with her bare hands, shooting with sniper rifles, and installing bombs. After spending most of her life trying to survive among gangsters and warlords, a far and dangerous road leads her to Tae-sul.

The production crew behind Sisyphus: The Myth shared, “Recently, the filming phase of Sisyphus has ended. The actors and staff did their best to create a great show that will provide satisfaction to the viewers.” On what their next steps would be, the team revealed, “From now on, we plan to focus our efforts on post-production to come up with a high-quality series. JTBC’s 10th-anniversary special drama is going to be well-made and worthy of its title.

Sisyphus: The Myth is helmed by director Jin Hyuk of the hit dramas City Hunter (2011), The Master’s Sun (2013), and The Legend of the Blue Sea (2016–2017). Co-penned by screenwriters Lee Je-in and Jeon Chan-ho, the series is slated to air in the first half of 2021.

Source: 1

https://www.kdramapal.com/best-korean-dramas-2020-extraordinary-record-breaking/

https://twitter.com/dramabeans/status/1338574610963419136

Imagen

South Korean Horror, At Its Finest (4/5 Stars) 

Netflix has released a South Korean horror film, The Call, which I believe will go down as one of the greatest in cinema history. The complex film, which at times, I was struggling to follow explores what would happen if you could talk to your past self, to change your current life. The sci-fi elements may have been played out multiple times before, but here in Chung-Hyun Lee’s film, they feel entirely different. 

The Netflix film sets itself up with two completely different people, living around about twenty years apart from each other. The opening act really shows the audience the contrast between Seo-Yeon (Park Shin-Hye) and Young-sook (Jong-SEO Jun). Then one singular phone call connects the two, and obviously, the typical sci-fi elements play out, however, this time they are given a tinge full of horror alongside. 

Now the film is a complete mind-bender, in a way that many people may struggle with. I didn’t watch this film at night, so whereas the horror elements of the film weren’t as scary, I could still follow the plot. It does hold up, and the twists, turns and general time travel shenanigans pay off. But you have to be concentrating, in a way that home people who just want to be scared, entertained or drunk may find infuriating.

The film has only about seven characters in the whole thing, and whereas all of the actors get material, the film is carried by Seo-Yeon and Young-sook. These two young actors were in the majority of the film, with just about every plot development being about their relationship. Its stronger performances than many horror films have, only Toni Collete can elevate the genre in achievement in a similar way these young actors achieved. 

The premise is simple, but it's the performances of Park Shin-Hye and Jun Jong-Seo Jun that allow the audience to be invested even as the film goes in more and more unexpected directions. We start with them finding each other, through the landline, as they live in the same house at different points. I have seen similar ideas played in short films, but the way it affected the whole narrative full or torture, murders and other scares were really impactful and terrifying. 

There is obviously the problem that the two characters are rarely on screen together, with most of their communications happening during over the phone. The film also makes the narrative choice to mainly follow Seo-Yeon, who lives in the current timeline. That means I got to see an awful lot of Park Shin-Hye playing in a world which was both familiar but slightly creepy. Afterwards, I discovered her in a zombie movie ‘#Alive’, which was also on Netflix. 

There is Jun Jong-Seo, who plays Young-sook the character stuck in the past. The film plays out with a sense of escapism needed for her role. She’s impoverished and clearly struggling, giving Jong-see a chance to truly work with some meaty material. Being fair, I knew what. Jong-Seo could do, last award season she was cheated from a best-supporting actress nomination in ‘Burning’, and I’m still not over how that film starring Steven Yeon didn’t win any significant awards. 

Finally, for a movie about time and space, they managed to clear the ending up forcefully. I’m not smart enough to find plot holes, but I was genuinely horrified and unnerved by the final images the audience were left with on screen. They make the film genuinely worth staying on screen for, and it is a film which will stay with you, even if you had to concentrate a little too hard. 

If You Like This Film, Why Don't You Watch 

The Beast 

Netflix unveils a work that made Koreans' hearts jump this year!!

• Reporter Reporter Hong Nun-sol 
  •  
  •  Input 2020.12.11 21:15
  •  
  •  Revision 2020.12.11 21:16
  •  
  •  Comments 0

-Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Drama, Horror, Action, Documentary, Reality, etc. The most loved works in a total of 8 genres have been released!
-Brilliant advancement of K-content

10184_10385_82.pngLa imagen puede contener: 1 persona, texto que dice "2020 한국이 사랑한 호러 가장 손에 땀을 쥐었던 바로 그 순간 #살아 있다ㅡ"+

확대이미지

The movie <#Alive>, which continued the global K-zombie craze on Netflix, stood out in the horror category. In particular, <#Alive> ranked 4th among non-English content streamed through Netflix, which received the most love in other regions outside the production country.

The works released today that made the hearts of Koreans excite this year were selected for works that Netflix released in 2020 and are still streaming, and were counted based on the content viewing status for the first 28 days after the first release of the work. Netflix will continue to visit the screens of 195 million Netflix members around the world with content that contains diverse and in-depth stories beyond formats and genres.

<8 most loved works by genre in 2020>

-Thriller: Kingdom Season 2

-Horror: #Alive

-Action: Old Guard

-Drama: Human Class

-Documentary: Black Pink-Light up the world

-Nonfiction: Two Hot!

-Romance: Psycho but okay

-Fantasy: Health Teacher Ahn Eun-young

http://www.movietok.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=10184

queenshin_0218