❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-Hye, the autumn goddess of innocent beauty, "Makeup in a long time"

input

2020.09.20 17:47
5c9afb9d-58c2-4b93-a5f3-8c2164547fee.jpg

Actor Park Shin-Hye showed off her innocent beauty.

On the 19th, Park Shin-Hye posted several photos on her SNS with a post saying "I tried to take some pictures with makeup after a long time."

In the published photo, Park Shin-Hye is proud of her elegant atmosphere while wearing autumn clothes. Her innocent visual catches the eye.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-Hye was in sync with Yoo Ah in the movie'#Alive', which was released in June. 

In the meantime, Park Shin-Hye has been in the drama 'The Stairway to Heaven' , 'Cute or Mad', 'Kak Doogi', 'You're handsome', 'My Neighbor's Flower Boy', 'Pinocchio', 'Memories of the Alhambra Palace', the movie 'Legendary Hometown', 'Gift of Room 7', 'Beauty' She also appeared in various works such as 'Inside' and 'Silence'.

Reporter Jeong Han - byul onestar@hankookilbo.com

cr.https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2020092017400000143?did=DA
  • Like 1

[Teaser] KBS Drama Special for celebrating KBS 10th Anniversary (Park Shin Hye 2005 KBS Drama City 'Daddy Long Legs')

The production crew of'Drama Special 2020' explained, "Through this first teaser video, we have included scenes to give a glimpse of the works that will be aired this year." All the production crew are working hard to meet the expectations of drama fans who have been waiting for'. I hope you enjoy the feast of 10 stories that are novel, original, and even fun that can only be experienced in one-act plays.”

cr: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=438&aid=0000030284

[티저] 새롭게 단장한 꿀잼폭발 강력한 이야기들 커밍쑨!! [드라마 스페셜 2020]

youtu.be/6f0sh4cW_Sk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#ParkShinHye Instagram Update Trending on Naver  most viewed articles at 17.

Park Shin Hye's Instagram post when selfie at the gym became popular article no.19 (now rises to no.11) on Naver.

Imagen

Herald POP

Park Shin-hye, this time is a pretty pilates teacher? "Hello, this is a handmade student"

Input 2020.09.24. 7:58 am

원본 이미지
원본 이미지
Park Shin-hye Instagram

Park Shin-hye delivered the latest news during the exercise.

On the 24th, Park Shin-hye  posted several photos on her Instagram along with the words , "Hello, I'm Yoon Ah-sam," In the published photos, the recent status of the Pilates movement is contained. and announced that she is a talented Tanz Play. It is a reaction to actor Oh Yoon-ah's announcement that "Park Shin-hye is the best student of the founder of Tan's Play" in'Knowing Brother' broadcast on the 19th.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is planning to make a comeback to the home theater with JTBC's new drama'Sisyfhus : the myth (tentative title).

popnews@heraldcorp.com

• Like 2

Yang Chulbuk Gangdong-gu Office (CEO Park Hyun-jong/actor #ParkShinHye) donated 2,000 kg of seasoned ribs and will be delivered to 500 low-income. The ceremony was designed to support the abundant Chuseok holiday for low-income families in the district. https://m.blog.naver.com/inhoo0182/222098128845

Imagen

via @StarAngel__

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

THE ORIGINAL

HALLYU GODDESS

PSH. Instead of being the original, I want it to go on.

STILL GOT IT

PSH. I want to continue being it

Spoiler

parkshinhye_ww

parkshinhye_ww

parkshinhye_ww

parkshinhye_ww

Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye, I think it's really cool to be joking friends ?? This is really fun with their One Word Interview UwU

cr.@NetflixID

• Like 2

유아인&박신혜도 밤새 보는 이 작품은? l 마이넷플리스트 l Netflix

img.gif

Imagen

If you are curious about Netflix's recommended works that contain plenty of tastes of Yoo Ah In and Park Shin-hye? Don't miss the killing points below!
Kilpo coordinates
00:39 Park Shin-hye also fell in love, Michael Jordan's fans gathered!
04:35 Why Yoo-in fell for this princess:love:
06:05 A fun way to watch #Alive on Netflix recommended by Yoo In & Park Shin-hye

LINK. https://tv.naver.com/v/15849170?openType=nmp

• Like 2

SALT IG update

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

cr: https://instagram.com/p/CFTg2VWjnI1/?igshid=1upj06wax96r0

#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
바로 어제(18일 금),
발렌티노 ‘브이 시그니처' 팝업스토어에
방문한 박신혜 배우
-
우아한 미모, 보고 또 보기
-
#발렌티노 #Valentino #브이시그니처 #VSignature #팝업스토어 #갤러리아백화점 #화려한 #패션 #스타일링도 #찰떡 #패션스타그램 #

• Like 2