❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung consider offers to star in SBS medical drama Doctors

by Vivi on Thu, Mar 03, 2016

f70d47cd-f349-4269-924c-8df32ee6f9fd.png

Park Shin Hye may be making her drama comeback! An offer is out to the actress to play the lead role in the upcoming SBS series DoctorsLee Sung Kyung, fresh off of Cheese in the Trap, is up for the second female lead.

Now, before we all get TOO excited, none of the casting is confirmed. Park Shin Hye's representatives were careful to say that the drama premiere is still a long way off, so there's no hurry for her to make a decision. If Park Shin Hye accepts, she would play Hye Jung, a woman who has a gangster-like personality after a tough childhood. She grows up to become a smart, bold neurosurgery fellow, but she doesn't trust others and keeps an emotional distance from the people around her.

Lee Sung Kyung would play Hye Jung's rival in the neurosurgery fellowship. She starts out as a bright, caring young woman born into wealth and beauty, but she becomes angry and vengeful after the person she loves is stolen from her.

I know what you're thinking — I wouldn't let Baek In Ha do surgery on my brain in a million years! This may be an opportunity for Lee Sung Kyung to play a different type of character, or she might just end up being all-out crazy again. We certainly know she can do crazy!

Now, before we all get TOO excited, none of the casting is confirmed. Park Shin Hye's representatives were careful to say that the drama premiere is still a long way off, so there's no hurry for her to make a decision. If Park Shin Hye accepts, she would play Hye Jung, a woman who has a gangster-like personality after a tough childhood. She grows up to become a smart, bold neurosurgery fellow, but she doesn't trust others and keeps an emotional distance from the people around her.

Lee Sung Kyung would play Hye Jung's rival in the neurosurgery fellowship. She starts out as a bright, caring young woman born into wealth and beauty, but she becomes angry and vengeful after the person she loves is stolen from her.

I know what you're thinking — I wouldn't let Baek In Ha do surgery on my brain in a million years! This may be an opportunity for Lee Sung Kyung to play a different type of character, or she might just end up being all-out crazy again. We certainly know she can do crazy!

http://cr.dfvr.co/1njFSby 

animated-thank-you-image-0039

• Like 8

Park Shin-hye to star in "Doctors"?

2016/03/03

photo697335.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye hasn't decided whether or not she's starring in the new SBS drama "Doctors".

Her entertainment claims she was offered a role but hasn't come to a conclusion. There is still a lot of time before the drama starts so she's going over the terms and conditions.

"Doctors" was initially known as "Female Gangster Hye-jeong" and is about the world of realism based on the association of doctors and the relationship between doctors and patients.

Park Shin-hye has been offered the role of a female gangster who turns into a doctor. Lee Seong-kyeong is taking on the likely rival role of Seo Woo.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

Doctors (Drama - 2016)

Doctors (닥터스)

닥터스 (dag-teo-seu)

Directed by (), ()

Screenplay by Ha Myeong-hee (하명희)

Drama

SBS | Airing dates : 2016/__/__~Upcoming

Synopsis
A drama about the realism in the relationship between doctors and patients and the social prejudice of educational background and origin.

Source

• Like 11