❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi my Chingus... it's been a long time since my last post here but don't get me wrong, I did not leave but just very happy silently lurking and reading all your wonderful posts... Reading all you recent posts about Shin Hye future roles made me delurked specially when I happened to read what @rori0711 post and I just want to piggy back on what she said about Shin Hye roles she portrayed since she started acting. Don't get me wrong too, this is just my 2 cents.....Sorry too for my long post.

Regarding Shin Hye matured roles she accepted after Stairway to Heaven.... we have to add that Stairway to Heaven made her famous as a child actress, she also won an acting award for that drama. All these happened when Shin Hye is in an awkward age... a teenager but not yet an adult... Tree of Heaven, Kimchee Radish roles are too matured for her age but she accepted those roles. She may not have  given full justice to her roles because of her age but we could see her potentials that she will be a great dramatic actress.

Even Shin Hye said that before YAB, there are few matured roles and felt it's a bit early for her to play the roles and when Go Mi Nan role came, she was happy since the feeling was like being able to find the right size of shirt and wear it very fittingly. It became the most treasured and significant work because it allowed her to change from child acting to matured actress.... here is that interview.... http://shinhyesg.blogspot.sg/2012/10/translations-for-park-shin-hyes.html

Having said all these, I must say that my admiration, respect and love for our bb girl is just increasing every day.... She is truly an inspiration, a great role model for our youngsters and adults alike. We all know that growing up as a teenager has many issues because of hormonal changes, peer pressure among others. Shin Hye is no exception but since she is in the entertainment industry and famous, her pressure, issues are more than a typical or normal teenager. And for her to be like what she is today, a girl with a good head over shoulder, sensible, humble, bubbly, classy, elegant, respectful, caring and on and on, we really have to be thankful as her fans to her family, friends, mentors because of the love, guidance they gave her specially during her trying times when she was a teenager.

I just wish that she will be given a meaty role like action, heavy drama and be paired with matured actors and no more eye candy actors/idols  in the future to show her acting prowess. Won Bin, Song Seung-Heon would be nice....

CECI THAILAND FB UPDATEBvXUqF5CAAAEjME.jpg

FB CECI
Thailand SA grab your chance to know shin hye interview about her dating,it's very rare shin hye mention about it yet she just mention after break up.. she mention it maybe to let fans know how she grow up, mature now

FAN TAKEN Shin Hye Candid Photo
BvX2tCNCYAAjGRG.jpg

via MJ_MinozStar
becz she announced her holiday plan in ceci and S.A.L.T keep twit her photo in SF, I think it's okay if i post this photo. fans can't get enough of her. They snapped her photo during vacation..

I'm so glad that Shin Hye seems to enjoyed her stay in San Francisco, CA and it seems she roamed the city well as evidenced by the pictures being released by SALT. I wonder when was this... Was it this month or right after her FM in Beijing? Anyway, our girl is really a Ninja, she is able to come to San Francisco without being pictured by the media and fans and been able to rest, enjoy, stroll the city just like an ordinary tourist, for that I'm very happy for her...

How can her candid pictures still look like she's modelling for it! She's so beautiful <3<3<3 I wish for her to enjoy her holiday as much as she wish to before her next wave of fan meet. I am definitely missing her... I have been talking about her a lot at my work place and probably recruited new SA in the process hahahaha...