❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@miss_shady_xv try to make spoiler chingu.. using these tag[ spoiler] link picture/video [ /spoiler] without spaceor if it didn't work please post max 2-3 pic/video each post
becz if too much video/pic  it might make this forum/web unstable
Buw5ktRCQAApXzM.jpg:large

Buw5jdgCYAAJ7-W.jpg:largeBuw5kqmCAAAFleW.jpg:largeBuw5kfnCMAAHzPz.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Right now I'm watching "You're Beautiful" this drama is very good. I quite liked !!  Is there anything like this drama too ?? Her cast is Park Shin Hye. But according to me, acting Park Shin Hye with UEE,  UEE more natural look. How do you think ??  :-O 

@TisaAHi Dear...I am not sure how to answer your question as it seemed open ended to me...
From my point of view, it wasn't natural as in that drama itself, she was or her character herself was asked to act as a male. She was pretending to be a man and I think it was supposed to be unnatural in that matter.  Given the history of her character itself, a nun to be raised up in a convent whom probably do not dealt with a lot of men, it could be a challenge trying to pretend to be one.
Whereas UEE, she has to act as a woman herself which I think would come naturally to any actress. Don't get me wrong.. I am not saying UEE did not do her job well, in fact she did as you claimed. But to compare between the two, I tried to shed some lights as to analyzing the characters of the story. I hope this helps.  :x

Guest jennbee

@BellaL‌ It's not surprising to see lots of articles written about our princess as she is currently so popular. Having a popular person's fans read those articles drives traffic to their website. Well, we also have benefits from it as we become updated with her activities and more people get to know her. ;)

@miss_shady_xv‌ she's back in Korea. And as @BellaL‌ said, I think she's done with her August schedule. Millet CF shooting being the last schedule. OMG, I can't wait for that to come out! *squeels* lol :P I don't know if she's back to Uni. Maybe she's preparing for the second leg of her tour or having her vacation. Hope she's resting well. :)

@TisaA‌ I can't fully grasp what you're trying to imply regarding the girls' natural look. Trying to understand your statement, I had the same thought as @raemma68‌ that Shinhye's look is unnatural coz her character required her to act like a man. And yeah, UEE portrayed her character well. If I'm not mistaken, she said in an interview that because of her role in You're Beautiful people misunderstood her personality, thinking that she's really bad person. But she's not. I hope you're not comparing the two as a person. These girls are great in their own ways. Shinhye and UEE had pleasant time working together if you saw their BTS pictures. :)

still for @TisaA‌

If you're trying to look for a similar drama wherein a girl pretended to be a man, I recommend, 'To the Beautiful You' with Choi Sulli and Choi MinHo. Also if you like to see more Shinhye dramas, you can watch her popular ones: 'Hearstrings', 'Flower Boy Next Door', or 'The Heirs'. You can go to the first page of this thread to know more projects of her. :)

She ended her contract with Jambangee. Wondering if she'll have new clothing endorsement. At least we still have Bruno Magli for sexy photos. kekeke :))

Have a great day everyone! :)

New tweet ~
I3EuLlbE_normal.jpeg박신혜 @ssinz · 

장수된 자의 의리는 충을 좇아야 하고, 충은 백성을 향해야 한다​. 백성이 있어야 나라가 있고, 나라가 있어야 임금이 있는 법이지.. -명량 中- 보고 나와서는 가슴이 먹먹.. 그저 가슴이 먹막한 밤...

Translation by PSH_Translate:

"Commander's faith shall follow loyalty, and loyalty shall head for the people. Nation is after the people,and king is after nation." These lines were from the movie "MyeongRyang"(English title-"The Admiral"). After watching it, I get upset and gloomy..

@jennbee  Eo? Her contract with jambangee also ended? Oh, I am going to miss see her in jambange then but have no worries. I bet she is hot among many companies who want her to endorse their items. Cannot wait!!!!And Yes! I can't wait for new Millet cf!
:D [-O<