❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Seeing all these FM photos and articles, I was just thinking about how I would react if I ever saw Park Shin-hye in person.

If I went to one of her FM or she came to my country for one, I would be over the moon and cheer very loudly :D

If I went to one of her fan-signing events, and manage to get up close and meet her, get her autograph and a selfie with her, my health would be at risk and I may get a heart attack :-O

If I was on set with her, during a photoshoot with her, looking her best in a sexy outfit or dress, and then she comes to my house for a private concert with just the two of us, and sings, and we talk about everything and anyone (assuming my Korean is fluent, which it isn't), and then we go on a date at a Korean restaurant... I wouldn't make it out alive... I would have fainted during her sexy photoshoot... one can only handle so much perfection... I would hyperventilate, get down on my knees and bow down to The Eternal Goddess of Everything Holy, Righteous and Perfect, and then pass away after my heart rates goes abnormally high.

:))

South Korean star Park Shin-hye to visit Taiwan soon

2014/08/13 22:51:57

Seoul, Aug. 13 (CNA) Taiwan fans of the popular South Korean TV drama series "The Heirs" will get a chance to see one of its co-stars Park Shin-hye in person next month when she visits Taipei on the second leg of her Asian tour, according to her agency.

Park is scheduled to meet fans on Sept. 14 in Taipei's downtown Xinyi District, where she is expected to perform songs from the drama "The Heirs" and offer fans some "customized" surprises, S.A.L.T. Entertainment said.

After her Taiwan visit, she will travel to Thailand later in September and then to Singapore in October on her Asian tour dubbed "2014 Story of Angel."

The tour began in China where the 24-year-old actress met with fans in Shanghai on July 27, Chongqing on Aug. 2, Shenzhen on Aug. 3, Changsha on Aug. 9 and Beijing on Aug. 10.

Park has 6.5 million followers on Sina Weibo, a Chinese microblogging website akin to Twitter.

She stars alongside Lee Min-ho in "The Heirs," a television drama series set in a high school that caters to rich, privileged and elite students who are being groomed to take over their family business empires. Park plays a cynical down-to-earth student, who is enrolled in the school on a welfare scholarship. 

(By Chiang Yuan-chen and Jeffrey Wu)

http://focustaiwan.tw/news/aeas/201408130032.aspx