❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

https://twitter.com/ssinz/status/496969179132485632

하지영@HAHAHAjiyoung3 8月5日

무용단에서 짤리고, 낄낄 웃던남자에게 환급받은 돈으로 저녁을 사고, 네가 사랑하는 친구는 너만큼 널 사랑하지 않고 자기갈길가는데, 이영화는 어쩜 눈물 한방울없이 잼있니? 네가좋다 프란시스하!

pic.twitter.com/T1ROzoXdEx

埋め込み画像への固定リンク
   박신혜 @ssinz                        8月6日  

@HAHAHAjiyoung3    난 보다가 답답해서 화딱지 났는데.. 꼭 나같아서 ㅎㅎㅎ

Although I was looking and was stifling, I laugh with me.ㅎㅎㅎ

하지영 @HAHAHAjiyoung3 8月6日

@ssinz 나도나도 돈내고 개념녀소리듣는 TT 흑흑 웃는게웃는게아니었는데 웃기더라고요~~^^

New tweets:D
박신혜 ‏@ssinz  

이번주는 장사와 북경으로 갑니다! 어느덧 절반이 지나갔네요.. 이번에도 즐거운 시간 보낼 수 있도록 열심히 할게요^^ 장사에서 만나요!!

BueXApbCAAAJAIW.jpg

박신혜 ‏@ssinz  

내 미키.. 굴러 떨어지지 않도록 빈 자리에 벨트해줬다. 푸흡.. 안녕 미키 ~

BueXONJCIAAydpN.jpg

did you see this last night? 

@PSHStarlight twit

That excitement when a co. compliments its rival co's model, the model is my bias & the other co's model was her former on-screen father, one of great Korea actors I respect so much..
Ryu Seung Ryong, shin hye father in TMICN7 Praising  shin hye “Shinhye-ya, you’re naturally pretty” 
even this praise become news in SK
pshstarlight.tumblr.com/post/94071910727/im-having-a-good-laugh-and-actually-make-me-happy

img_20140805163454_57c5c76f.png

Hey guys!

What one of the things I've been doing lately is forc-- I mean, encouraging, people on anothet kpop forum to accept PSH as their Lord and Savior! :))

I am going to call my next thread "Hyuna is NOT red" and then followed by beautiful photos of PSH in red.

Do you guys have any photos of her in red that you particularly like? I have a few in mind, but I'm sure you guys have great ones too :x

BufLx76CIAASKPA.jpg:large
baby already reached changsha..she looks skinner nowday, i'm worried
thanks to antis who always critic her #mad , i read comment what @resrimith told to support in koala blog. they are too much critic SH with groundless prove

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"Top 10 K-Celebs with the Most Weibo Followers
Park-Shin-Hye-main.jpg

9. Park Shin Hye with 6.45 Million

Park Shin Hye won the hearts of fans all over the world with roles in dramas such as “You’re Beautiful” and “The Heirs.” She is very active in China with fan meetings and advertisements.

Soompi

BellaL said:
where is manajer jun? was that SALT owner who always travel with her lately? someone post about her being salt owner in twitter, but i'm not sure, maybe i'm wrong..

@Agie
thanks for the information. althought i don't know much about manajer jun, but becz shin hye mention him in SBS Awards with teary eyes. i thought he is someone very important fo shin hye..yes, please come back soon manager jun, i want to know more about you, haha ;;)

the casting for drama which aired in december already announced their lead
i'm sad shin hye can't make a drama, even she has huge popularity, and glowing beautifully nowdays :|
maybe because she so popular, she must selective pick her next role. all eyes will notice her quickly, fans, not fans or even antis..i miss shin hye so badly, after watch YAB again on TV i miss shin hye even more..

Hey guys!

What one of the things I've been doing lately is forc-- I mean, encouraging, people on anothet kpop forum to accept PSH as their Lord and Savior! :))

I am going to call my next thread "Hyuna is NOT red" and then followed by beautiful photos of PSH in red.

Do you guys have any photos of her in red that you particularly like? I have a few in mind, but I'm sure you guys have great ones too :x

No replies no likes :((