❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

THIS GIRL IS TRULY AMAZING! FOR ME SHE'S ALMOST PERFECT AND A VERY TALENTED ACTRESS. A TOTAL PERFORMER AS WELL. SHE CAN DANCE, ACT, HOST AND SING. WHAT COULD YOU ASK MORE FOR HER? I REALLY LOVE THE MOVIE OF HER TITLE THE MIRACLE CELL IN NO. 7 IT WAS THE BEST KOREAN MOVIE I'VE WATCHED. I LOVE YOU SHIN HYE :x :x

Park Shin Hye updated her twitter.

Poor girl got stuck in a heavy traffic. Hope she won't be late if she happens to have a commitment today. Drive safely Shinhye-ah.. :)

@PSH_Translate@ssinz "I'm tied up in a traffic jam again.. Is it sure that removal of this overpass will ensure more speed.. hew..sigh ㅠㅠ"
@ssinz: 또 갇혀버렸다.. 이 고가도로 없어지면 더 빨라지는거 확실합니까.. 휴 .. ㅠㅠ

Bt2r8mCCYAAprq1.jpg

Wow unnie was using her phone while driving, and she even tweeted about it?

She should be arrested! :))

Hello everyone!! Thanks for sharing photos of our Princess i love love love them all... So Cute especially this 
------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
cr as tagged
10306318_615464921908501_680533464127645

Guest celestine08

Hi fellow Starlight Angels! :-h Apologies if I posted this late here! ^:)^
MNET WIDE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS PARK SHIN HYE – 2014.08.04

credits to owner
tumblr_n9ss4bjbBt1ttufzmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9ss4bjbBt1ttufzmo2_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_n9ss4bjbBt1ttufzmo1_1280.jpg 

Anothe fan account:

[140803 Park Shin Hye FM - Shenzhen FA cr.a_stella] Seeing Park Shin Hye in real for the 1st time, can't helping using "Seeing is believing, hearsay is true" this phrase to describe the sentiment (I) have after the Fanmeeting. A Korea's rare natural born beautiful girl, tall, very small built, very refined facial features, legs are very slim, straight & slender, impressiom of her: Very comfortable,very breathtaking. Pure, sexy, lovely, mischievous can be all found on this girl, every single moves could see her aura of elegance & good upbringing. 

Original post cr.a_stella @ weibo:- #朴信惠##漂亮C-Girl#140803深圳站:第一次见朴信惠真人,不得不用,“眼见为实,耳听为虚”这句话来形容见面会后的感悟。韩国难得的母胎天然女孩,身材高挑,骨骼很瘦小,五官十分精致,腿很瘦且很直显修长,给人感觉:很舒服,让人很惊艳,清纯性感可爱调皮集一身的女孩,举手投手中 可见气质与修养。

Credit translation to wintercherub
http://www.tweetface.co/index.cfm/user/show/code/w05DaZNim
via ravarie (MS Thread)

class="title_sec" style="font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin-hye’s beauty haunts China20140805000737_0.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye proved her popularity in China during her fan meeting tour.

From Aug. 2-3, Park visited Chongqing and Shenzhen of China to participate in an Asian tour of fan meetings named “2014 Story of Angel.”

During her stay, Park received various letters and gifts from fans and an extreme welcome from the crowd.

During the fan meeting, Park sang five songs including “Lovely Day,” from the original soundtrack of her drama “You’re Beautiful.”

According to local reports, when Park sang her song “Story” from her most recent drama “The Heirs,” the Chinese crowd sang the Korean lyrics along with her.

Park is to visit Beijing and Changsha in China before continuing on to other countries including Thailand, Taiwan and Singapore.

By Kim Min-jin, Intern reporter (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

[Photo Credit: S.A.L.T Ent.]

Korea Herald 

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Continues Asia Fan Meeting Tour in Chinese Cities
Park Shin Hye carried the heat over to the fans in Chongqing and Shenzhen, China.

Carrying out her Asia tour 2014 Story of Angel, Park Shin Hye held the fan meeting in Chongqing’s ‘Chongqing People’s Auditorium’ on August 2 and in Shenzhen’s ‘Poly Theatre’ on August 3, spending memorable moments with the fans. 

The fans surrounded the actress wherever she went, from the time she arrived in the country until she departed, welcoming her with their gifts and enthusiastic greetings. 

Park Shin Hye performed a total of five songs for the fan meeting, including Love Day from the OST of You’re Beautiful, showing her innocent, sexy and lovely charms throughout the event. 

When she sang Story from the OST of The Heirs, the fans sang along the song in Korean lyrics, touching the heart of the actress. During performance of My Dear co-written by Park Shin Hye and her older brother, the fans filled the concert hall with their voices, shouting out ‘I love you, Park Shin Hye.’

72590002.jpg

Having wrapped up her fan meeting in Shanghai, Chongqing and Shenzhen, Park Shin Hye will be heading to Changsha and Beijing before continuing the tour in Taiwan, Thailand and Singapore, meeting with her overseas fans.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

mwave

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 56px 5px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 5px 36px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 1px 1px; line-height: 1.2;"FAN BLOG
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2.2rem; border: 0px; margin: 0px 56px 5px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 5px 36px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 1px 1px; line-height: 1.2;"Park Shin Hye 2014 World Tour – Story of Angel in China: ShenZhen FM @ 3 Aug (朴信惠 2014 世界巡演深圳站)

From JP to China, Shin Hye has already held her FM tour across 5 Asia cities in last 16 days. Quite amazing indeed!

I used to mentioned in my Tokyo FM blogging the variety of Shin Hye’s JP fans base is amazing. Tonight, when we look into her China Fans base, it is dominated by young people for sure. Those young & HOT fans screaming from beginning to ends, from speaking her Chinese name loudly to everything! In the matter of facts, I also screaming with them to enjoy my great time in SZ night. LOL! And if you go to watch all those fans cam videos, you will find China fans singing along with Shin Hye really much. Tonight, most of fans sing along with her in the chorus part of Without Words & My Dear! In a word to re-cap, China FM is HOT! Full of passion! One moment, I thought I am in a rock n roll concert! : D

Since the China FM is part of the TongYi Juices – C Girl Competition Campaign, it also raises my interest on how to combine the theme of ” Story of Angel ” & ” C Girl ” things together. Especially the FM only in 1 hour long duration.

The mix & match with the combination of Story of Angel lighting backdrop, a really attractive FM theme music to those CF, Q & A related to TongYi Juices in a quite smooth transition actually. The overall approach and the way to deliver the message for China FM is pretty straight forward – her popular songs + most popular TV video clips + game with fans + answer fans’ Weibo questions & some questions from MC. A little bit difficult to find any surprise here.

Shin Hye’s full of passion & emotion singing to echo with those video shot from TheHeir & You’re Beautiful in a big screen to create a good impact on the audiences/fans. Fans screams a lot no matter what they saw & listened! And the Chinese version of My Dear is no doubt be another highlight after Story & Without Words. Even it is not the first time she sing a Chinese song. ( Personally I really love the Chinese version of Lovely Day she sang in last year Shanghai FM, I watched that video clip from YouTube all the time! LOL )  The video to talk about her brother & their childhood as the good leads to introduce the song. And again, her live performance for My Dear Chinese version proving to us her promising in singing.

The last thing I would like to share is she feels a little bit sad tonight. May be she emotional too involve when singing Without Words, I see her tears with such kind of sadness affection. It is not a kind of feeling I ever got from all those previous FM videos. In my memory, she always feel so happy, even had some touching moment with crying in FM, but just not in this kind of sadness sharing.

Chang Sha is her next stop after SZ. Ride on the high speed rail network, I am going to experience the so called ” living circle of high-speed-rail” in coming weekend. : )

Patsy in SZ@4 Aug 2014

https://pshk2046.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/park-shin-hye-2014-world-tour-story-of-angel-in-china-shenzhen