❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hey guys, how long does the drama award lasts for?

can't wait to see PSH and ANJell together again!!! =D

ore0_gal-chan, should be no more than 3hours. :)

Soon soon!! In less than an hours' time :rolleyes:

Guest springblossoms

hi .... i was rewatching her 'wedding' performance with lsg at sbs goya dajeon and happened to find that he had also performed wiith the same song for kbs gayo dajeun 3 nights earlier.

here are the links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItJvNBV-efs for sbs

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jasonc.../25/n59hUMTLJ6s for kbs

hhmmmm .... is it just me or .... *coughpshcough* but it seemed that besides the better choreography, he sang with more conviction and his actions, especially the wringing of both his hands near his eyes, was just so much more adorably effective in sbs'. i have also noticed when holding psh's hands and leading her off the stage as well as during the dance-turn, he held on till she was comfortably safe & walking away. and..and..and ..... while kneeling, he clapped for her at the end of that performance amidst the audience's applause for him. indeed, in his eyes, she is the star ! ;):rolleyes: such a charming gentleman. :)

i shall keep my fingers crossed for our beloved couple, jgs & psh (aka htk & gmn) for the best couple (especially) :wub::wub: (yes, my heart is still with them dearly) as well as for best actor & best actress awards for the 'special drama' category. read that they have been nominated for the latter too. "hip hip hurray"' **clapclapclap** to the couple for just being nominated for the latter amongst top calibre A listers. certainly looking forward to see them tonight. :rolleyes::D

enjoy tonight and happy new year everyone !! :lol::lol:

Girls...

Anyone know if ANJell gonna perform at the early/mid/end of the show? I've to go for dinner with my family.. my mom will kill me if refuse to goooo!! I wanna watch them together again!!

Some kind of soul.. please verify and confirm. TQ

Guest 13sunshine

pic : D

but why other A.N.JELL are black and white, she's red? ^^;;

ri7uxf.jpg

but so cute! love her hair!!!

v me too, i like what she wore last night more ^^

Guest ore0_gal

is it just me or i'm not tat fond of SH's look 2nite... hopefully it turns out better on camera than on pics!!

can't waitttttttt to see them perform!

I like her dress! Very cute and has a nice shape.

(On the other hand, what is up with Hongki's pants? LOL)

Ugh, I can't get on TvAnts or omgkpop.com/sbs. Anyone have better luck?

Guest MissMellis

HELP, how can we view this live?

I downloaded TVants to watch the show. Search for it on google and

download it. Then search for SBS CJB or any other SBS channel ^^

Hope this helps.

Guest yddelight

I downloaded TVants to watch the show. Search for it on google and

download it. Then search for SBS CJB or any other SBS channel ^^

Hope this helps.

Post#2: Really sorry for the one-liner comment. Really would like to watch it live.. ANJELL..

Guest 13sunshine

ok why is Shin Hye no where to be seen!! lol

maybe she's preparing with the A.N.JELL xDD

i spazz for a while when JGS said his own name and Shin Hye for the couple thing xD

in this picture her dress really does looks better! the first one they photoshopped the color way too much!!

im just happy that she's in a dress :lol:

k36pgg.jpg

btw whenever YB's came up!, people scream a lottttttt, so that's good!!! hahahah

Guest ore0_gal

HELP, how can we view this live?

download livestation and install it and search for sbs and try there. sometimes u can't get in. just keep on trying. theres a few sbs channels but they all show the same thing. =)

Guest yozoranomukou

ok why is Shin Hye no where to be seen!! lol

maybe she's preparing with the A.N.JELL xDD

i spazz for a while when JGS said his own name and Shin Hye for the couple thing xD

i was wondering dat too!!! where is she??

if i heard correctly he announced 'dwaeji-tokki couple; JKS, PSH'

right??! or my fan-girling mode has ruin my mind

omo i've to goooo.. i feel like crying not be able to watch this live

Guest MissMellis

It's a good thing Avant Hye wore red tonight. It makes it so much

easier to spot her! :D

13sunshine, I spotted her for like 2 second. She's sitting with Jeremy and Shin Woo.

Is it my imagination or did JGS look at YB's table and smiled at them *coughPSHcough*? :D

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh our Shin Hye is soooo prettyyyyyyyyyyyy tonite!!!! gosh hyperventilating!!

Sorry guys, I definitely go for her outfit tonite!!! I think last nite was good too, but her clothes actually made our Shin Hye a bit older than her real age. So I give this one my 100 points. It makes her look so cute & young & adorable :P

Gosh pls keep the pics coming!! I would love to contribute something too but my old laptop is acting on me again, geezzz

Which part did Sukkie say dweji tokki couple?? :D