❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest mndymah

OH MY GOODNESS! I had no idea that Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were presenting together again yesterday nite. I thought their next event together would be the SBS Drama Awards. Thank you so much for uploading the video! Finally she made eye contact with Yong Hwa!

All I can say is WOW! Like I've said before, I feel we see the cast of ANJell everywhere these days and it's definitely payback for the way SBS left YAB out to dry against IRIS. I agree with cunto that YAB would easily reach the 25-30% ratings if it was broadcasted now, but on the bright side, if it was being broadcasted now, they might not be nominated for best couple. Definitely lots of love for YAB. I really hope that at the least, they would win best couple! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

About LSG, that is very cute indeed that he asked Shin Hye himself to do the performance with him. I do know he picked Yoona as the ideal type on Champagne. I wonder if Shin Hye was one of the choices! But despite, being an ideal type is different from the one you like, not that I am saying that LSG likes her. LSG interviewed SNSD if I am not mistaken during the music awards but he didn't interview Yoona.

So was JGS there too at the Entertainment Awards with another gurl? I'm a bit confused.

THANKS EVERYONE! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DRAMA AWARDS!

Guest MissMellis

OH MY GOODNESS! I had no idea that Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were presenting together again yesterday nite. I thought their next event together would be the SBS Drama Awards. Thank you so much for uploading the video! Finally she made eye contact with Yong Hwa!

All I can say is WOW! Like I've said before, I feel we see the cast of ANJell everywhere these days and it's definitely payback for the way SBS left YAB out to dry against IRIS. I agree with cunto that YAB would easily reach the 25-30% ratings if it was broadcasted now, but on the bright side, if it was being broadcasted now, they might not be nominated for best couple. Definitely lots of love for YAB. I really hope that at the least, they would win best couple! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

About LSG, that is very cute indeed that he asked Shin Hye himself to do the performance with him. I do know he picked Yoona as the ideal type on Champagne. I wonder if Shin Hye was one of the choices! But despite, being an ideal type is different from the one you like, not that I am saying that LSG likes her. LSG interviewed SNSD if I am not mistaken during the music awards but he didn't interview Yoona.

So was JGS there too at the Entertainment Awards with another gurl? I'm a bit confused.

JGS was with another girl presenting an award at MBC Drama Awards. It was on the

same day as SBS Entertainment Awards, which PSH and JYH attented.

I can't wait for the drama awards either! Finally, the whole cast will be reunited including the MIA Lee Hongki. Park Shin Hye has been receiving lots of love from SBS recently...she's in all three award shows! I'm hoping it's a sign that the powers that be like this girl and will give her an award. ::Crosses fingers::

JGS was at the MBC Drama awards and he presented with the lovely Lee Yeon Hee. I think they're presenters because they won MBC Drama awards last year for Beethoven Virus and East of Eden. Anyways, I framed the entire thing as a You're Beautiful moment because JGS gave his little brother Yoo Seung Ho the award for Male Newcomer and Yoo Seung Ho had a cameo in You're Beautiful. It was so random...Go Minam buying water for Hwang Taekyung at the convenience shop where YSH was also a customer.

SBS Awards - How to vote tutorial!

Step 1:

loginb.th.jpg

Step 2:

bestcouple.th.jpg

Step 3:

jgspsh.th.jpg

After you click vote, a pop up will show up saying that something like

thank you for voting! ^^;;

If you're not yet a member of SBS, you will have to register to be able

to vote.

Tutorial on how to register at SBS:

Step 1:

signup1.th.jpg

Step 2:

signupe.th.jpg

Step 3:

registration.th.jpg

Step 4:

registration.th.jpg

Step 5:

registration2.th.jpg

Do keep in mind that I don't speak or understand korean, but I

myself followed these steps and it worked for me!

Good luck!!!

Oh it supposed to be an Passport ID pic? I put my any picture hahaha.

Guest 13sunshine

omg i'm mad!!!!! over at the dc gall people were talking about the Popular Awards for tonight's show, they sink down the list and Shin Hye got dropped of the candidates list :o (now they shorten the list to 10 candidates, 5 guys, 5 girls)

Guys : Jang Geun Suk, So Ji Seop, Lee Seung Gi, Cha Seung Won, Bae Su Bin

Girls : Han Hyo Joo, Jang Seo Hee, Kim Hye Soo, Lee Soo Kyung, Kim Sun Ah

http://i49.tinypic.com/4ui0hz.jpg

what about our Shin Hye!! T___T

here is a new pic

6pxqtx.jpg

and a beautiful photoshopped pic

10qc3d5.jpg

Guest mndymah

I am so mad too! Just because SBS gives her all these MC gigs does not mean that they can just drop her name! Argghh! They still mistreat Shin Hye.

But as fans, let's be positive. Cross our finger that she wins couples award. Is she on the list for best actress award too?

I don't want to hope for too much for Shin Hye because I don't want to be disappointed afterwards. In the end, if Shin Hye does not win, I am still proud of her and supportive of her and this year is probably the best year for her since she has had a lot of public exposure. I am really happy that she has finally gotten the attention she deserves. She still has a bright future ahead of her and still lots of time to win popularity award. By the time she is the age of these nominated actresses, she will probably have had lots of awards under her belt.

And...we still have the ANJell performance to look forward to! Finally, we can see Hong Ki, He is the only one that Shin Hye has not worked with!

Cheers everyone!

Guest MissMellis

Add me to the list of angry people! Just when I thought that SBS started

treating her better! >_<

But let's all think positive and pray that they will at least win the couple

award!

I'm really looking forward to the SBS Drama Awards. I truly hope we will get to

see some interactions between Avant Hye and Renai Jang!

I'd like to post this pic beacuse I totally feel love in the air just by looking at it:

-2.jpg

Credit: DC A.N.Jell

But as fans, let's be positive. Cross our finger that she wins couples award. Is she on the list for best actress award too?

I don't want to hope for too much for Shin Hye because I don't want to be disappointed afterwards. In the end, if Shin Hye does not win, I am still proud of her and supportive of her and this year is probably the best year for her since she has had a lot of public exposure. I am really happy that she has finally gotten the attention she deserves. She still has a bright future ahead of her and still lots of time to win popularity award. By the time she is the age of these nominated actresses, she will probably have had lots of awards under her belt.

Cheers everyone!

Sorry to cut your post mndymah...I agree with you...just be positive ok guys, be calm and take a deep breath :D ....It doesnt give Shin Hye any benefit if we get mad...look at the other side...I think Shin Hye already got a lot of attention that she deserves it...even if she doesnt win an award this year, I believe Shin Hye already a winner in all of her fans heart :) ...and remember she still so young...she still have long way to prove that she indeed a versatile actress....and I have a believe in this young girl that in the future she could prove that....and if she get the opportunity in near future she can prove it to us her fans, we dont have to wait too long :D

Shin Hye Fighting :P

Guest somuchinluv01

OMG!OMG!OMG! this a bad news! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SBS! :angry: im really dissapointed... :(

(sigh) but atleast in our heart we know she is very popular,, and by this we can really show our love for her.. thank u so much 13sunshine for the news..

im gonna still support her! omg guys.. im mad..really really mad why they did this to our shin hye..

btw guys thank u for the updated pics of her! too many to mentionn but im glad that ur there i can really feel the love that uve given to our shin hye! ull be blessed all!

Guest yozoranomukou

awe, dat sucks. i hope they win best couple tho! JGSxPSH hwaiting!!!!

can someone tell me what time the sbs awards show will air? is it on 9:50 KST?

Guest MissMellis

awe, dat sucks. i hope they win best couple tho! JGSxPSH hwaiting!!!!

can someone tell me what time the sbs awards show will air? is it on 9:50 KST?

It starts at 9:55 KST.

Hmm. I think I will leave Tvants and my computer on.

Don't wanna miss out on anything.

Will also pray that PSH will win something!

Guest yozoranomukou

It starts at 9:55 KST.

Hmm. I think I will leave Tvants and my computer on.

Don't wanna miss out on anything.

Will also pray that PSH will win something!

thank you so much MissMellis!

shinhye just updated her cy diary...

탈수 .....

수액 1000ml ....

google translate ***Dehydration .....

Sap 1000ml ....**

she must be tired of practice and rehearsal for tonight's performance...

hopefully she get to rest tomorrow ^^

anxious,excited for tonight~~~!!! ^__^

Guest 13sunshine

A new picture

I guess this one is different from the other new year photoshoot

2mf0oqb.jpg

and cute Shin Hye captures from last night~

16878f6.jpg

sb0tie.jpg

3u89y.jpg

20sucue.jpg

546138.jpg

There is an article about our Taemi vs LSG & HHJ couple

http://news.nate.com/view/20091231n10038

so that's mean the couple award is either us or them?

how about both couples get it? like in 2007? :lol:

i have heart problem so I hope God loves me and won't let me have a heart attack if i hear the couple name that i don't want to hear lol

Guest shrlyHJ

well, they're being mean to our PSH... anyway, that's just their speculation...

lets have faith.... and watch tonights show...

i hope all streaming site will work tonight..

Guest DREWdesu

Wow she looks pretty in those photos but OMG they are dropping her out?! WHAT?!!! THAT IS SO NOT FAIR!!! I WANNA BOYCOTT THE AWARDS!!!!