❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest soclose

I agree with @raemma68‌ I like her looking curvaceous like that. She is healthy and not skinny thin like most idols nowadays. Thanks @jenniferG and @shewoonmoon‌ for sharing those pics of her.....I am excited to see the movie now. So Shin Hye is free now. I wonder if we will hear news of her taking part in a new drama for the later part of the year. I am anticipating it.

VOTE FOR PARK SHIN HYEat Soompi Ideal Type World Cup 
Voting ends tomorrow July 10, 2014 at 11:59 PM KST
Vote for SHIN HYE Here:
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/07/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-semifinals/2

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.Park Shin Hye 46.82%   Song Ji Hyo 53.18%   

Current Ranking:1 - 刘诗诗 352,498 票2 - 宋茜 351,529 票3 - 朴信惠 346,974 票 (Park Shin Hye)
VOTE FOR SHIN HYE AS MANY AS YOU CAN DAILY AT GoA 
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Voting ends on July 20, 2014
Go Go Go Vote and Spread to others!StartLight Angels Fighting!!!!

Guest norakim

You know.... I'm kinda hoping that PSH would get cast in Nodame Cantabile as the main female lead. Remember this post, because if it happens. I called it. lol.

@JenniferG wow that first pic of her with the policeman is kinda creepy and weird... mb cause of him LOL  
@jennbee on second thoughts, I dunnno I'm a bit confused now. She looks thin in those photos, and in this that a fan posted, but I don't think this pic is a recent one.

@jamieL ha ha ha thats what i thought when i first saw that pic too? shinhye is so small the policeman is so big. and chingu don't be confused about shinhye's figure. she has the most beautiful body than those girls group. thats what you called voluptous figure and shinhye has got that and most men don't like skinny girl, they like the voluptous kind of body like shinhye. even myself if i'm a man i would choose the voluptous not the anorexic type.

I agree with @raemma68‌ I like her looking curvaceous like that. She is healthy and not skinny thin like most idols nowadays. Thanks@jenniferG and @shewoonmoon‌ for sharing those pics of her.....I am excited to see the movie now. So Shin Hye is free now. I wonder if we will hear news of her taking part in a new drama for the later part of the year. I am anticipating it.

@soclose  me too chingu, i'm also excited when the tailor will be shown next year. actually she's not really free she has a busy scheduled regarding her fm and cf appearances. i think what you mention in a later part of the year about the drama. i'm sure she has a drama coming and she will surprised us. just like what she did in her other drama fbnd.

Guest soclose

Jo Park said: You know.... I'm kinda hoping that PSH would get cast in Nodame Cantabile as the main female lead. Remember this post, because if it happens. I called it. lol.

PARKSHINHYE IN MAMONDE

10547608_807579719281932_46281738664027610419973_807579715948599_623784247406019                   10418168_807579769281927_789540020984302
                                       10428621_851298204899153_161163065679404

CREDIT TO PSH ARAB FANS....
                     vckj.gif                                                                

Guest selena1993

Paging all Starlight angels....:D Please proceed to GOA now and lets do power vote for shin hye :D

Chingus, the voting session at goa only have 9 days left. We need to catch up more since the competition is quite fierce. The 4th place is also catching up her. Fighting starlight angels!
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

:)>-

Guest gominam1990

JamieL

said:

@JenniferG wow that first pic of her with the policeman is kinda creepy and weird... mb cause of him LOL  :))

@jennbee on second thoughts, I dunnno I'm a bit confused now. She looks thin in those photos, and in this that a fan posted, but I don't think this pic is a recent one.

Her legs in this one look a lot skinnier than this recent one.