❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Baeksang popularity awards voting started with a difference of 17% between the first two places but now has come down to 9 even touched 8 at a point. There is still a lot of time.

Both are popular artists. But, I will point out that Shinhye is competing with not just one person but an artist who although is talented, versatile and popular in her own right does belong to an internationally popular group with large fan base backing of all the members in the group behind her. Recently because of her dating announcement with an iconic and revered artist ......would have backing from his fans too. For these reasons it is going to be a very tough competition.

Having said that, Shinhye has a huge following too ..........it's commendable the popularity achieved by her not only as an extremely versatile artist but as a multidimensional person with an amazingly beautiful personality ...........hence loved universally for these reasons.

Her popularity is wide spread and of a long standing that does not need any stamp of recognition in form of popularity awards that she has been receiving not just in Korea but abroad too............a good fight leading towards a possible win is on the cards. Shinhye having been nominated! we should give our best by remaining focused and voting to the end.....

Latest update :
Shinhye's votes: 26.1% vs 35.2% at 7:45pm
Shinhye votes 27% vs 35.4%at 8:30pm
It's 27.6% vs 35.2% at 9:00pm
27.5% vs 35.1% at 9:20pm
Just so that everyone can follow the pattern and also realize how things can change with so much time at hand
Seoul time.........29th April

Guys how to download soompi in your mobile phone? Anyone can tell me? So I can access this forum whenever and everywhere I am :x :x

Im being addicted now with this forum, of course because our princess and warmer of every people in this thread :\"> :\"> :\">

Guest MISSMOON

Hi guys, hope u all r doing ur best for unnie. She was 20% yesterday and now she has 27.5%. The difference btw her and yoona is less than 8%. So bad that the website is blocked in some countries, and only android users can vote. I'm using my android & my mom's Android for voting., keep doing ur best girls. Don't miss a day.

All the popular girls like yoona, iu, jihyun, suzy & go ara r in her group. I remember last year yoona & yuri were in different group...the difference btw the 2 was very small and I remember there was an actress I forgot her name in the same group with them. The actress was in the 1st place for a long time

, but at the end end the girls percentages was higher than her percentage but the difference was very small.

I'm sure shinhye will make it for the fourth time. Keep voting girls

The last results http://postimg.org/image/g1z00h98z/

Guest MISSMOON

The way of voting

BmUD-SsCYAAJBBg.jpg

The app link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hana.Mobile.PaekSangAwards2014Global

Chingus plzzzzzzzzz spread the way of voting & the app link in shipper threads. Fighting

Guest MISSMOON

Girls the voting with this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hana.Mobile.PaekSangAwards2014Global is counted 10 vote per 1.06 dollar, although they wrote 5/1.06 dollar. I'm happy that the votes r limited & charged so this is a good estimator for the celebrity popularity & minimize the Haters effects. Unnie popularity is so huge she surpasses a lot of the celebrities & she will win. I will not be relieved until I see her in the 1st place with a big difference. Keep going starlight angels :-bd

Guest MISSMOON

Voting update of female tv catigory:

1st: yoona with 35.5 %

2nd: park shin hye 29.2%

Their supporters:

Yoona: yoona's fans, lee seung gi's fans & snsd fans

Park shinhye: starlight angels >>> those powerful angels will make it.

The expected winners till now:

male/movie: kim soo hyun/ jin yung

Female movie: yuri

Male/tv: yu chun / jong wo

Female/tv: yoona/ park shin hye

I don't want to freak u out just after writing my post I checked the results. Yoona percentage inc to 35.9%, this is a good increase in a very short time since she has a big percentage.

MISSMOON said: Girls the voting with this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hana.Mobile.PaekSangAwards2014Global is counted 10 vote per 1.06 dollar, although they wrote 5/1.06 dollar. I'm happy that the votes r limited & charged so this is a good estimator for the celebrity popularities & minimize the Haters effects. Unnie popularity is so huge she surpasses a lot of the celebrities & she will win. I will not be relieved until I see her in the 1st place with a big difference. Keep going starlight angels :-bd

Guest celestine08

50th PAEKSANG FEMALE POPULARITY AWARD1st - Yoona - 35.4%2nd - Shin Hye - 30.7%
Shin Hye is catching up.. Let's go vote guys.. We can do this.. Fighting!!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest MISSMOON

Yaaaay guys finally unnie's percentage comes to 30s.

Voting update:

Park shin hye: 30.6%

Yoona: 35.4%

So the difference is less than 5%

Guest MISSMOON

Why we can vote using androids only??? Here in our middle east the majority r using iphones then comes blackberry, and the same in western countries. They should consider all the devices !!! A lot of my friends can't vote bcz of this problem.

The last update:

1st Yoona with 35.5%

2nd park shin hye with 31.5%

So the difference minimizes to 4%. Fighting starlight angels

Guest MISSMOON

Chingus I just voted again using another 10 votes although it didn't take 24 hrs , it took only 5 hrs 0_0. Can we vote more than 10 time using the same android! !

last update:

Yoona 35.5%

Shinhye 31.9%

So the difference is less than 4%. Keep voting girls :-bd

maris1

said: Baeksang popularity awards voting started with a difference of 17% between the first two places but now has come down to 9 even touched 8 at a point. There is still a lot of time.

Having said that, Shinhye has a huge following too ..........it's commendable the popularity achieved by her not only as an extremely versatile artist but as a multidimensional person with an amazingly beautiful personality ...........hence loved universally for these reasons.

Her popularity is wide spread and of a long standing that does not need any stamp of recognition in form of popularity awards that she has been receiving not just in Korea but abroad too............a good fight leading towards a possible win is on the cards. Shinhye having been nominated! we should give our best by remaining focused and voting to the end.....

Latest update :

Shinhye's votes: 26.1% vs 35.2% at 7:45pm

Shinhye votes 27% vs 35.4%at 8:30pm

It's 27.6% vs 35.2% at 9:00pm

27.5% vs 35.1% at 9:20pm

Just so that everyone can follow the pattern and also realize how things can change with so much time at hand

Seoul time.........29th April