❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest dreamcatcher7

MISSMOON said: @dreamcatcher7 long time no see. how r u my friend??  :-*  :-* abt the grandma role loooool, I have the same thought . shinhye unnie loves acting a lot

I see some Lee min ho's & kim soo hyun's & ha ji won's fans hello chingus :-h

Guest dreamcatcher7

BellaL said: 7 shin hye co-star (lee min ho, jang geun suk, jung yong hwa, choi ji hyuk, kim woo bin, lee hong ki, yoon shi yoon), 1 cf partner (kim hyun joong), 2 colleges univ friends(kim bum & kim soo hyun) picked as the top 10 korean actors.. thats why korean entertainment said who partner with shin hye always become more famous than before
http://www.dramafever.com/news/fans-pick-the-top-10-korean-actors-and-its-not-who-the-industry-chose/

i hope they release 10 top actress, i'm sure shin hye at the top position, she have more than 30.000+ fans at dramafever site

Guest bunnybear

BellaL said: 7 shin hye co-star (lee min ho, jang geun suk, jung yong hwa, choi ji hyuk, kim woo bin, lee hong ki, yoon shi yoon), 1 cf partner (kim hyun joong), 2 colleges univ friends(kim bum & kim soo hyun) picked as the top 10 korean actors.. thats why korean entertainment said who partner with shin hye always become more famous than before
http://www.dramafever.com/news/fans-pick-the-top-10-korean-actors-and-its-not-who-the-industry-chose/

i hope they release 10 top actress, i'm sure shin hye at the top position, she have more than 30.000+ fans at dramafever site

Guest bunnybear

all of your dream roles for our angel :-bd

let's compile ;)) :

1-your dream role for shinhye?
@MISSMOON : action/vampire/someone with a disability/ a playful girl who used to be harsh on people & harm them but she is kind inside . I want her to act in drama that is mainly abt her role

vampire i love it!.

or an assassin, ninja
! lol!

@BellaL : mean/villain princess like yeh in my fair lady,  she already play it at goong s but i want see her as lead character not supporting role. i wanna see her play drama as rich girl and wear classy clothes, she must be look very beautiful..

chingu, she played as rich girl also in hayate the combat butler..
but yeah, i like that character in fair lady drama too,( and since i like yeh too).
femme fatal, bratty, sossy, and mean, i hope she will play character like that in the future.

@JenniferG:
a detective, a girl with a darkpast, and antagonist at same time protagonist,

yeah,  like twin, dual role.or a person who suffer with dual personality.

@dreamcatcher7:
mentally challenged, mermaid, soldier

mentally challenged, that would be awesome.
mermaid, it's so cute chingu.
>:D<

and a soldier?
i found this picture shared at park-shin-hye.com
web_3552724575_7777f7df.jpg
cr: elankham

MISSMOON said:

the thread is so quite today & I'm bored since my parents travelled alone this weekend and left us behind :(( , hope they will enjoy their trip. so I prepared these questions although some of them I asked before. don't make it serious just 4 fun. 

I really want her to do an action drama, she knows martial arts,right?. And also a superstar  (who sings, acts and dances in a drama or movie) well she's a superstar already so this is not hard to act.

2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series? I want Kim So Hyoon or Lee Jung Suk

3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?I don't know much about idols but I like TOP, they did already an endorsement together.

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

ehem. Lee Min Ho. hehe. I'm so obvious as a shipper.

5-shinhye's best on screen & off screen chemistries are with .......... 

Lee Min Ho

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? yes girls who are in the same age with her. 

7- what do you think about shinhye's company? I like it when they allowed her to have time to study and they are so dae bak to arrange a WORLD tour for her.

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities? I don't really know but i can see she has lots of guy friends, for girls Park Se Young, for I know Park Se Young as well.

9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry? I like this question because for me I think she will not leave the industry. She loves to act so much that she even started at a young age. Even when she gets married and have children, she will still have roles like being a mother. And I bet her children will be in the industry too. 

10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? I didn't because yes she said she will try to hide it until before marrying, so i hope that this time u know it's her first and would be the last.

bunnybear said: all of your dream roles for our angel :-bd

let's compile ;)) :

@BellaL : mean/villain princess like yeh in my fair lady,  she already play it at goong s but i want see her as lead character not supporting role. i wanna see her play drama as rich girl and wear classy clothes, she must be look very beautiful..

chingu, she played as rich girl also in hayate the combat butler..
but yeah, i like that character in fair lady drama too,( and since i like yeh too).
femme fatal, bratty, sossy, and mean, i hope she will play character like that in the future.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye - Arm Pillow (English lyrics)

made by mohamed sunbae

Guest MISSMOON

Months ago when I joined soompi, I heard people saying that shinhye got her fame from the heirs & her costars :( which made me angery @-), so I decided to write a survey so I can make sure abt her fame & make myself relieved. But this time is out of my boredom :) & to know much abt u my friends :-* .
at the beginning, The reason why I joined soompi is minshin thread since the minshin thread was not active at that time in pshic. Then I realized that some people consider soompi as a measurement tool of k celebrities' fame which is not fair since not all the famous celebrities have fan websites, then I decided to become an active member in this thread although I was not active in pshic :D . moreover, I'm not active in her shippers threads :)) although the reason I came to soompi was a shipper heart :)) , but I usually visits them; I love reading their analysis + I'm enjoying unnie's chemistry with her costars. 
chingus shipping is fun if u didn't take it seriously, doing analysis, enjoying their proofs & interactions. I shipped unnie with JGS bcz of their electrifying chemistry. but after bts & baeksang ceremonies I forgot abt geunshin & I started shipping her with JYH, their proofs makes me believed in them & I'm still supporting yongshin. then the SBS awards comes which makes my heart flutters with minshin shyness. I was like OK just read & figure out which couple is real, maybe neither yongshin nor minshin is real. only the time will tell. but really if u believed in one of the couples, u will hurt your shipping heart so my friends try to accept any result :-< 
and plz plz plz plz plz plz plz don't compare your ship or bias with others ship or bias since this will harm your bias & will bring him/her antis like what happened with unnie.

Guest MISSMOON

dreamcatcher7 said:

mentally challenged, mermaid, soldier >> soldier sounds interesting :>
2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?

park yoochun, choi siwon, kim soo hyun, hyun bin >>>>>> I dying to see unnie with ksh & I'm excepting alot from their chemistry but I should suppress myself to enjoy it to the maximum later. hyun bin is really a good choice :>
3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

I'm torn between JYH & LMH  >>>>> loooool alot of girls like u girl :D , I thought u r totally minshiner from your name
5-shinhye best chemistry is with ..........

LMH
6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? 

no one hahaha 
7- what do you think about shinhye's company?

They made PSH reaaaaally popular! They are not perfect, who's perfect anyway.. >>>> u r so positive :-* 
8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?

Lee Hongki, Yonghwa, Lim Se Mi, Jang Geun Suk
9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?

I think Shinhye is someone who can have a grandmother role someday. That long hahaha >>> loool same thought here
10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? 

No.