❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nistymaj

Thank you so much @agie...you're truly an angel  :x :-bd  
Heh...I'm enjoying reading the comments in koala's page...why does our angel illicit strong opinions - may it be love or hate from many people? :-?  and for just a rumor for goodness' sake! I love the sass of some comments of those who defend her :D ... and I find it irritating that there are some who would bring down other stars in order to promote their own biases even in defense of our girl.... %-(

Guest bunnybear

@Agie, you know how to make gif, it's nice. :-bd
(how i wish i know how to make, i just know how to paste. :)>-

now you mention the mv :x
tumblr_ml7lwaU9C11s01wb0o1_500.gif
tumblr_ml7lwaU9C11s01wb0o2_500.gif
cr: (Source: gyabooo) via fyeahparkshinhye
-----------

when will they make mv about her single-arm pillow? btw, i don't know about korean sites, how it rank now?

nistymaj

said:

@resrimith @NileRose @agie @kixamay @honey25g

My heart is beating fast with all your news... so tired from my work and suddenly got invigorated because of this.... Lee Jun Ki...wow one of my dream pairing for her... 

:x \:D/ .... last year when i heard about blade and petals ...i was hoping the two of them will be paired together. I'm really hoping Shin Hye will take this project because:

1. it is a fresh pairing and many will be anticipating how their chemistry will be on screen

2. LJK is a great and charismatic actor and a martial arts expert so our girl who is know to respond to her partner will mirror from one of the best

@resrimith is right that SH was really good in Bicheonmu and Evil Twins and have you seen what was she like wearing a hanbok in Goong and doing the war dance?

4. She wanted to act in this kind of genre and will somewhat separate her being typecast in romcom

yes....if ever she will be pitted against great and veteran actors and actresses...but i don't put much store in ratings. Secret was way ahead of Heirs in rating but Heirs is still creating ripples internationally up to now....HS was also low in ratings but it is still shown several times in many more countries and shown as a movie in Japan...You're Beautiful also didnt do well in ratings but its is still on the top 10 of most watched dramas up till now.

;;) 6. she has not committed to the infinity challenge yet
My only reservation about this is same as many of you chinggu: 1. Can she do this and finish schooling at the same time when we know how rigorous drama shooting is? 2. how about her movie? 3. Is her role gonna be one plucky, brave lady or just a foil for the leading man?

Let's wait and see... and pray that our angel will make the right decision.... 

:)

nistymaj said: Got this from soompi lee junki thread (credit to uplpoader - trans of his tweets)
06042014 Twitter 1

You've been waited so long. Much to my gratitude and happiness, I came to the decision after long deliberation and reviews on so many work pieces . This work has intense romance along with various stories and action. I didn't think that I would feel attracted more to any other work than this one this year. ^^v (translation by Elly) 

04062014 Twitter 2
Since I must show lots of things through the drama, I will stay focused and sincere in order to present the best looks. Pls look forward to it and support me as always. Feeling short of romancic comedy... but it wasn't there, what can I do... But. This piece has everything in it. ^^i love you~!♥ 
(Translation by Elly)

04062014 Twitter 3

You will enjoy the beauty of traditional costumes and the chicness of western clothes at the same time. ^^ (translation by Elly) 
Cr: JGfamily
Hmmm...intense romance and action (intriguing statement)I also learned from there that the leading lady is strong-willed although some of his fans are doubtful if our princess can deliver.... oh i"m so hopeful after this ...the plot seems to have a positive vibe ;)) So happy to note that however their reaction to shin Hye.... Many threads and articles are now acknowledging her as an A-list actress huraaaayyyy! <:-P

bunnybear and nistymaj
Awesome guys. So interesting to read ur posts. \m/
@bunnybear said if not lee junki for this year, i hope for sageuk with yoo seung hoo next year or  joongki or yoo ah in. dreaming shin hye doing swords fights, archery, flying etc.. 

Hey gal.. he he.. thats y i keep calling u naughty. Bt let me join u too. Lets dream. 8-} :x
@nistymaj saidsomeone from PSH_IFC even pointed out that june is not a good time for a drama in korea because it will coincide with the World cup which for sure will take a big chunk of TV viewers at that time...

That didnt strike my mind at all. Thanks for letting us know. Very true indeed. :-?
Edit:hehe.. Edited n added some colors. B-)I am getting addicted. :D

PSH from Vegemil photo shoot today.

Bkrj2F7CEAEBc_G.jpg:large

[이벤트] 밝게 웃는 모습이 참 예쁜 박신혜씨^^ CF 촬영도 열심열심!! 너무 예쁘네요~ 신혜씨가 들고 있는 베지밀의 제품명을 맞춰주세요~!! [정답+RT+팔로우/베지밀1박스/6명/~4.9 오전 10시까지] pic.twitter.com/2gU4eWQ9XC

— 정식품 Dr.정 (@vegemilgood)

April 8, 2014

nistymaj said: I think SALT, the agency they both belong to made each of them do a cover... of Standing Egg songs. PSY's song was feat in WGM but I hope we will not pit our angel with anyone in this thread esp as she considers PSY her friend and this issue is considered by many to be a sensitive one. We are peace-loving people here right?  :)>- ;))

Guest nistymaj

resrimith said:
nistymaj said: I think SALT, the agency they both belong to made each of them do a cover... of Standing Egg songs. PSY's song was feat in WGM but I hope we will not pit our angel with anyone in this thread esp as she considers PSY her friend and this issue is considered by many to be a sensitive one. We are peace-loving people here right?  :)>- ;))

Hello all.
The reasoon i write here is this article.
https://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/06/park-shin-hye-rumored-to-join-lee-jun-ki-in-joseon-gunman-along-with-jeon-hye-bin-and-han-joo-wan/
There is a rumour Shin Hye is going to be co-star of Joon Gi in Joseon Gunman. Do you have more information about it?

Guest nistymaj

lyn_lyn said: Hello all.
The reasoon i write here is this article.
https://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/06/park-shin-hye-rumored-to-join-lee-jun-ki-in-joseon-gunman-along-with-jeon-hye-bin-and-han-joo-wan/
There is a rumour Shin Hye is going to be co-star of Joon Gi in Joseon Gunman. Do you have more information about it?

nistymaj said Oh @resrimith...it's not you...i know you were asking too as i did yesterday.... everytime our dongseng post something.... sorry too if you misunderstood.... hugs sis.... >:D< .... i was answering your query but my statement was made in general to avoid the ascalation of the issue...I'm sure you are privy to what fans' opinion ...it just so happened that i mistakenly added it to my quoting of you post...mian  X_X 

Thanks for your answer nistymaj
I've never imagined Joon and Shin Hye as a couple, romance couple because Shin Hye is much younger than Joon (I am at the same aga as her).
Maybe they can be interesting couple. Look forward more information. ~~

@lyn_lyn
Hello.. Please welcome. And no friend. We dont have any information regarding the rumors. And many of our friends who r regular in this thread are also doubtful about the rumors. I personally saw d rumors in two places.. dramabeans(long back) and now koala's article about it. I guess we just have to wait n see. :)