❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

LOL...was JGS trying to kiss Shin Hye hehehe

Fmz81hu.gif

Sigggghhh....walk down memory lane...Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nyeo

O3IlEWh.gif

BkQ7s6wCYAEe4hN.jpgimagejpg1_zpse0789a06.jpgimagejpg1_zps8454488a.jpg
ctto
Wow.. Park shin hye looks absolutely gorgeous in that ferragamo seoul muses video. All the ladies looking good with their makeup and red lipstick. But For me, Park shin hye stands out the most. She has this innocent,fresh and vibrant aura. Her youthful charms has been captivated really well. And i really like this dress on her. Looks really appropriate for her age. I hope her coordi noona continues to dress her in such way. And love the shoes on her. Its a change from the infamous nude/cream pumps.And that hairstyle looks really good on my angel. And the sun rays cascading on her,makes her glow even more. I feel like i ran short of words to praise her. She is stunning. Beauty beyond words. :x :x :x

shinhye is not just a good example of a woman who exudes beauty and charms. but also a good person with such  undeniabled good characteristec that others want to embraces. and i'm one of them? and congrats shinhye in your new opening cafe and i wish it will become a huge successs as well as your  coming movie sanguiwon.

i always go to youtube and listen to shinhye single arm pillow it's such a nice feeling when you listen to an angelic voice like shinhye. and theres no dull moments when i also watch  all her videos from before until this time.