❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi everyone! just finished back reading! belated 700th pages! keep it coming! i personally love all the posts of the regulars as it really keeps me updated about her activities :)

i have her new digital single in loop the whole day and cant get enough of it. the song is just so refreshing to listen to. im still not able to listen to her previous songs aside from her drama's OST but got curious with

multiple comments about Standing Egg so will listen to it later after work :)

the ranking really shows how her fans adore her so much. she is a multi talented person with a great big heart :)

PS she is just so stunningly beautiful in her Mamonde CF and Lotte Calendar shoot.

Hi everyone! just finished back reading! belated 700th pages! keep it coming! i personally love all the posts of the regulars as it really keeps me updated about her activities :)

i have her new digital single in loop the whole day and cant get enough of it. the song is just so refreshing to listen to. im still not able to listen to her previous songs aside from her drama's OST but got curious with

multiple comments about Standing Egg so will listen to it later after work :)

the ranking really shows how her fans adore her so much. she is a multi talented person with a great big heart :)

PS she is just so stunningly beautiful in her Mamonde CF and Lotte Calendar shoot.

EDIT: apologies for the double post :( my mobile browser in acting up again. Mianhe chingus :(

@MISSMOON haha not too bad. A bit busy with life, but there's always time for Shin-hye   :x I hope you've been well too
@1dino oh so she actually is charting on Melon? I tried ctrl + f "arm pillow" and "shin hye" ... hard to find when it's all in Korean lol

Guest MISSMOON

girls have a look at this post, tips that may help us to increase shinhye unnie ranking. these tips posted by FTisland fans, cr goes to them

class="_5clb" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 28px;"[tips] How to help increase FT Island music charts rankingFebruary 17, 2012 at 1:17am

295173_4444509588090_565477827_n.jpg

Pris..please visit these sites , listen to FT Island song online and leave the site for 2 minutes ..do these everyday it will help increased FT Island ranking in music charts.

type at the search box: ft아일랜드 좋겠어  ( after that leave the page open for 2 minutes)

nate

http://www.nate.com/

daum

http://www.daum.net/

naver

www.naver.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on these online music website ( i advice u to listen ft아일랜드 좋겠어  online, once the song stop u can always repeat by clicking the play button again )

Bugs!

www.bugs.co.kr

melon

www.melon.com

olleh music

http://www.ollehmusic.com/

Let's do our best for our treasures boys ^^ Fighting!!!

branwen said: @maris1 Different threads?? I think it's only from Minshin thread and someone discovered from here so... hehehe. Thanks! There are lots of awesome writers writing FFs about Park Shin Hye and all of her leading men! I've read tons of YoungSang and Minshin FF, and also some really really good Yongshin and Geunshin! From Asian fanfic and Fanfiction.net. I can't wait to finish mine so I can take a break! The Lotte Fanmeeting is just around the corner and I can't wait to see her again! And new CF filming! Just pure awesomeness!!!

I hope someone can sub the IC episode faster. But Dramafever will released its own sub on Sunday so I know we can all watch it on Sunday too!

Guest MISSMOON

this one can help us to understand the calculation system class="_5clb" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 28px;"[iNFO] How to support SS501 through digital sales? + Music chart ranking calculation systemMay 10, 2011 at 5:32pm

Soribada has an English site now anyway http://kpop.soribada.com/En/

Credits: Ode + stalking_hj & her Korean friend 

Reposted from ss501ode.blogspot.com + ss501chapter.wordpress.com

Posted by @tzeyin28 @ http://www.facebook.com/DS501fanpage

PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDITS!!!

Please replace all “LOVE YA” with your new targets.

– e.g., upcoming JM/HJB/YS/HJL’s comebacks and etc

Become a Soribada Music Card holder! + Why Should I?

Reasons why holding this Soribada Music Card is so important

(1) Affordable+Good Buy = Unlimited Listening+Download 40 songs for 1 month!

(2) Music charts take into heavy consideration of Soribada, too

(3) You don’t have to become a member of Soribada so that your participation will count in — NO

(4) If you’re a foreigner, even if you want to join as a member, they no longer execute that service for now

– meaning: you can only purchase this Music Card so that your participation counts in

(5) REMEMBER MOST IMPORTANT!:

By entering www.soribada.com on your address bar and then immediately heading to go search for your desired song where you click on it and start listening

by doing so = do you think that’s streaming?

Yeah it is, BUT it’s NOT counted into charts…

So? = In vain!

Get what I mean now? ^-^

You need to purchase the CARD!!!

Please beside buy CDs buy the digital ones too… !!!!

Sidetrack

P.S; Just a heads-up;;;

Digital sales on Mnet > Soribada ;

Melon + Bugs takes up 60% of calculation for ranking

Proof/Explanation?

The No.1 singers on Melon+Bugs attained much more % for accumulated point scalings than No.1 singers on Dosirak+Mnet+Soribada

Which just means, Mnet+Bugs+Melon are the Top (major) 3 for (Most) important. Followed by Dosirak, then Soribada

But yes, Soribada also plays a very huge %.

How to?

Read on to find out.

FOREIGNER/OVERSEAS FANS CAN SUPPORT TO BUY DIGITAL SONG THROUGH SORIBADA! NO NEED KSS (korean social security number)! so lets try ^^

Its so easy ^O^

If 1 TS international at least can buy 1 digital song. It will help them sooooooooooooo muchhhhh!!!!

Because you know for winning mutizens weekly DIGITAL SALES is so important, because the part is 60% !!!!

So please buy their digital song too to help their digital sales much.. Because SS501 weakness is always so lacking in digital sales…

Its easy everything is in english!!

How to support our SS princes through digital sales?

A. We use soribada..

B. Use internet explorer to open the sites!

C. Go to SORIBADA.. Just 2 sites in korea can receive foreigner application… soribada and mnet… but i really suggest you just buy from SORIBADA because soribada is the easiest way and SORIBADA is TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION BY INKIGAYO andMUSIC BANK for weekly charts!!! Music Bank takes into consideration Soribada and Hottracks together that reflects on Hanteo. Soribada is taken in consideration too byannual awards. Golden Disk Award considerated soribada too.. So please buy ^^

D. The cost is 7700 won (including tax) -> after that you will get music card which you will be able to download 40 songs/month. it means you can download for maximum 40 times /40 songs!

E. Only works if you have a VISA card or other international cards like mastercard (no other way than this , so don’t ask how to do it if you don’t have a Visa.)

STEPS!

1. Go here http://www.soribada.com/foreigner/index.php

2. Click the most bottom that said ‘Buy now’

3. Choose smart music card: 7000 won/month -> Click buy

4. Email address confirmation:

Fill up only the box : email address and email address confirmation.

Dont write in ID and password box, just leave that blank! after that click confirm…

5. A pop up open:

*a reminder box will appear, giving you the option to click on ‘OK’. Click on ‘OK’ and install the particular plug-in that it requires. This is done by clicking on the top add-on. Wait for add-on to finish DLing*

fill the box cardholder’s name with your name, select “International Credit Card”, then click “Confirm”.

the pop up close as soon as you clicked confirmation!

6. A nice-looking box appears (that is if you’d waited for the add-on to finish DLing).

Please enter your relevant card information. AND! Remember to check the information you have entered. Click on “PROCEED”.

7. If you are a MasterCard holder, a pop-up will appear as some information will be sent to your mobile phone from your issuing bank. (it depends for each case)

That’s it! You’ve just bought the music card…!

The serial number of music card and the payment information will be sent to your email address

Open your mail

You should have 2 mails: one bout your bill to soribada, and the second with the card number.

The mail with your card number in it should look like this:

“(Your_Name ) User’s Guide to Soribada Music Card”.

8. Back to the main page

http://www.soribada.com/foreigner/index.php

Under “Non-Subscriber”, put on your serial card number (the one in your email) -> Click sign in

10. And then you will be redirected to soribada main page

11. You will see your id (eg; Special13198) at the top of soribada page

(it is a sign you have already registered)

FINISH!!!! Please buy their CD and their digital one too and support! ^O^

Remember: If 1 TS international at least can buy 1 digital song. It will help them sooooooooooooo muchhhhh!!!!

source:https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=147491071987545

Guest MISSMOON

둥도미둥동 @dungdong812 tweet:아까보다 스트리밍 인원이 많이 늘었네여~ㅎㅎ 뿌듯~ㅎㅎ
BkIoLzhCYAAKEZr.jpg

I think this pic shows the statistic analysis of shinhye unnie song:1- u can see that there is no huge difference btw the males & females listners         male: 43%        females: 57%2- it shows which age group likes to listen to shinhye's unnie song more than the others
btw, this is what I predicted, I'm not sure since I don't understand korean

Wave to all star angel .... I hope I'm not too late to congratulate Shin Hye with her new single (I keep replaying the song)...

Shin Hye Lotte CF with JGS take me back to YAB days .... the time when I resurrect my admiration and love to this talented and down to earth girl ...

at last ... Mamonde CF ....woaaaah I love it very much ....Shin Hye looks pretty there ...

...will keep checking up this thread for an update, but wont post much because real life calling me hehehe....

Guest hacci143

happy 700th page (belated)! >:D<
a lot more to backread! hello everyone! =)
twitter.jpg
Shinhye's twitter is now verified!  :x 

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; zoom: 1; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Park Shin Hye releases flirty new single ​"Arm Pillow"

The multi-talented Park Shin Hye is back to work on her singing career with the release of her newest single, "Arm Pillow." The playful and upbeat song showcases her sweet voice perfectly.

The actress is no stranger to the music scene as her amazing voice has been featured in several of her dramas, including You're BeautifulHeartstrings, and Heirs. The producer of the song, Hwang Sung Jin said, "The innocent love expressed through a woman's feelings was turned into an even more lovable song through Park Shin Hye's joyful voice." And he is right. Listen to "Arm Pillow" here:

dramafever

PSH in Lotte DFS 'Dream Journey in Jeju' #3

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjkzNDAxNTAw.html

From Google translate: Jeju romantic love story of listening to the secret language of pebbles coast ~ alone can feel as Jeju breath - wind, waves, pebbles chirping; still want him to hear these sounds together mood - this spring, fresh love story from Jeju blowing from ~  | Dream Journey in Jeju - listen pebble coast

abdd2ebbjw1ef16l245vjj20f01ho7en.jpg

Guest bunnybear

@kixamay  :x  :x the gif from mamonde, so cute lovely fairy dancing.

collage pics from mamonde
10013976_652197954818020_1414880791_n.jp
cr: yongshin fb

so beautiful :x
10014885_617424331672515_1204424483_n.jp
1538686_617344301680518_1556461355_n.jpg

ctto Park Shin Hye - Việt Nam Fanclub fb
more:

1979519_617344261680522_1635609958_n.jpg
1013575_617344275013854_2104837295_n.jpg
10007028_617344271680521_994588355_n.jpg
988817_617344318347183_425833610_n.jpg
10172830_617344325013849_888777461_n.jpg

Guest bunnybear

MISSMOON said: seriously girls, we should except anything from shinhye unnie. I will not be surprised if she join kpop group. this girl loves surprising us... she is full of energy  :-* ...  wish I can be like her