❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest kikyl

@ssinz 아침에 듣다가 온몸에 소름이 돋았다. 무슨 말이 필요할까.. 역시.. 최고..[Official M/V] 이승환 - 내게만 일어나는 일(feat.MC메타)

class="content-title"Park Shin Hye Gives High Praises to Lee Seung Hwan’s “Things That Only Happen to Me”

28-730x450.jpg

Park Shin Hye has expressed her approval of singer Lee Seung Hwan‘s comeback track.

The actress wrote on her Twitter on March 18, “I listened to this in the morning, and I felt goosebumps all over my body. What should I say… As expected.. The best..” and posted a link to the music video of “Things That Only Happen to Me.”

She is not the only one that has been impressed by Lee Seung Hwan’s powerful comeback. Producer Don Spike wrote, “You are pretty much the best,” and operatic pop tenor Lim Hyung Joo said, “Lee Seung Hwan’s new song is good. So touching. As expected, he did not disappoint.” Go Young Bae, member of band Soran, expressed, “Different as expected. I like new and different so much. An album I really look more forward to.”

The pre-release track of Lee Seung Hwan’s 11th studio album has been met with a highly positive response, and the expectations are only rising for the full release of his album, set to hit the stores on March 26.

Have you listened to the track yet? Do you agree with the rave reviews?

soompi

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye Climbs A Mountain With Friend

park-shin-hye-climbs-a-mountain-with-friend.jpg?w=600

Actress Park Shin Hye who earned a lot of popularity through her role in the SBS drama "The Heirs" shared through her social media account that she climbed Mt. Kwan Ak on March 16, 2014.

Actress Park Shin Hye on March 16, 2014 tweeted on her official Twitter account, "I am climbing Mr. Kwan Ak with Sae Mee! The weather is great and there are a lot of people here. It was tiring because I haven't hiked in a while, but I feel great. Everybody please have a happy and healthy weekend" and posted a picture of her with a friend Im Sae Mee.

kdramastars.com

Guest celestine08

SHIN HYE Twitter Update 19.March.2014

1. GcsXX2dM_bigger.jpeg박신혜 ‏@ssinz  24m

날다람쥐가 따로 없군.. 날씨가 꼬물꼬물하니까 등산 갔을 때 맑았던 날씨가 생각난다.. 피슝피슝.. http://yfrog.com/ob4hpkdaj  http://yfrog.com/obc5yvlj 

2. uL-RCjyI_bigger.jpegPSH_Translate ‏@PSH_Translate  15m

@ssinz "Looks like a flying squirrel. Despressing weather reminds me of a clear weather when I went up to mountain.. poopoo...

Guest kikyl

@Wintercherub Lotte DFS CF mirco film - "Journey in Jeju" preview...starring Park Shin Hye & Jang Geun Suk~ http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjg2NzE3NzMy.html (cr.uploader)