❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@ione: it's me who should apologize if my post led you to think that there was some confusion created by yours or there was something wrong about it. It was just that I had come across that news article in number of places before and had thought then that it was not accurate in how it was phrased. It had nothing to do with you. Your post was just a very good reminder and opportunity to clarify that article. So there is absolutely no need for you to worry or apologize . I always find your posts very informative and interesting and hence look forward to reading them like everyone's over here. :)

[Article]

Park Shin Hye showed the standard example of a college girl fashion. She wore a white color dress and a light pink jacket. To this, she made her legs look longer with skin colored heels. The point item is the bag. She completed the fashion with a refreshing light blue shoulder bag.

Cr:m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2486229&platform=twitter
(cr to owner)
1939706_642497319121417_880483570_n.jpg

MILLET........yet another amazing photoshoot. Shinhye is lovely in these pictures.......true depiction of an outdoor girl with freshness and healthy glow that is only seen on people who are active. Do wish that they had a combined photoshoot too. They look great.

image_zpsa2f23bf0.jpg

Credit to the owner via PSH_Supporters

Guest kikyl

shin hye new twitter update.

@ssinz 캬~ 날씨 좋구만! 이런 날씨에는 등산을 가줘야 하는데.. 마음은 이미 산 정상 찍고 왔는데.. 현실은.. 학...교.... 개강하고 공강 없는 학생의 슬픔이여.. BianB_lCUAEWrvm.jpg

@PSH_Translate @ssinz What a weather! for climbing a mountain. I've already get to summit in my mind. but.. school.. Sadness! of a student full of classes :x :x

class="post-title entry-title"Park Shinhye and T.O.P pair up to model for 'Millet' BiaJS4NCUAAnpEu.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye and Big Bang's T.O.P are going to pair up as the new models for French-based outdoor clothing brand 'Millet' for its spring/summer collection.

The two are selected to appeal to various consumers with their individuality as actors. Both are very suitable to give off colorful charm and sense.

In the photos, the new models are looking fierce but charming wearing colorful jackets, backpacks and more. Let's expect a full scale advertising activities of the pair in the future.

source:
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/03/park-shinhye-and-top-pair-up-to-model.html

[PARK SHIN HYE'S TWITTER UPDATE]
@ssinz

캬~ 날씨 좋구만! 이런 날씨에는 등산을 가줘야 하는데.. 마음은 이미 산 정상 찍고 왔는데.. 현실은.. 학...교.... 개강하고 공강 없는 학생의 슬픔이여.. pic.twitter.com/yxycL7PEUh

Trans:
Kya~ Today's weather is good! Such a weather is a must to go hiking.. My heart is already at the peak even though I'm not there yet.. The reality is.. Sch..ool.... Class has started and the student is sad..

credit to: Park Shin Hye_Singapore

BianB_lCUAEWrvm.jpg

class="entry-title single-title"Park Shin Hye & Big Bang’s T.O.P For Millet’s SS2014 Ad Campaign0a.jpg

She has to be the most envied spokesmodel in Korea because Park Shin Hye is always paired up with the hottest hotties in the biz, and she has scored another one, as Big Bang’s T.O.P joins her as Millet’s exclusive model for its spring and summer campaign

source:
http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/03/11/park-shin-hye-big-bangs-t-o-p-for-millets-ss2014-ad-campaign/

ANOTHER ARTICLE...^_____^

Guest kikyl

@PSH_Supporters 2014 밀레화보 모델 탑(T.O.P)과 박신혜 인사영상/ Millet Greeting Message From #ParkShinHye & T.O.P #박신혜

(cr : Korea Millet)

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Who Is The New “Nation’s Little Sister”?

BY Chin D | Mar 10, 2014 10:00 AM EDT

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Moon Geun Young, IU, Suzy and figure skater Kim Yuna--what do they have in common?

These celebrities have been dubbed as the "Nation's Little Sister" at some point in their career because of their innocent images, but according to a recent episode of MBC's "Section TV Entertainment Relay", a new sister has been chosen by the public.

On the show, actress Park Shin Hye is the new "Nation's Little Sister", and she was chosen based on her innocent and beautiful outer appearance, as well as her kind and considerate personality. She also shows a great deal of talent, not only in acting, but also in dancing and singing. Her "natural beauty" was also examined, showing that her appearance hasn't changed from the time of her debut ten years ago.

Meanwhile, actor Sung Dong Il has been chosen as the "Nation's Father", actress Kim Hae Ee as the "Nation's Mother", and actor So Ji Sub as the "Nation's Big Brother".

Park Shin Hye is set to portray the role of a queen in the upcoming movie "The Tailors" alongside Go Soo, Han Suk Kyu and Yoo Yeon Suk.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17143/20140310/who-new-nation-s-little-sister.htm