❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

i think JGS oppa should do sumthin about this anti-fans attacking PSH its his fans doin this thing to her .. its just a misunderstanding... he should be a gentleman and protect PSH not to gain more anti fans please girls ... PSH is young and lovely dont make another actress sad just bcuz u luv JGS ... i luv him too but i hate when girls attack a girl if their crush is bein paired up w/ another girl. If JGS will release just a simple note to his fans to pls be nice to PSH instantly for sure this will stop :) Oppa protect avant hye pls <3

Fully agreed.... PSH is upset...... but I do have a strong feeling that after JGS's mother incident... he is more quiet and lower profile... he is been avoiding the media on question... I guess he needs to draw a line with PSH, even if he likes (now I am not sure whether he likes or not) PSH , they need time to know each other more... they need to strengthen their relationship if they are serious.... PSH is still young she needs time to grow up.....If not JGS should stop all the rumors, he has to protect PSH, they should continue as friends...

Guest apples23

i think JGS oppa should do sumthin about this anti-fans attacking PSH its his fans doin this thing to her .. its just a misunderstanding... he should be a gentleman and protect PSH not to gain more anti fans please girls ... PSH is young and lovely dont make another actress sad just bcuz u luv JGS ... i luv him too but i hate when girls attack a girl if their crush is bein paired up w/ another girl. If JGS will release just a simple note to his fans to pls be nice to PSH instantly for sure this will stop :) Oppa protect avant hye pls <3

i don't think shin hye has any serious "anti-fans" persay...and definitely not from geun suk's fans...you guys had to see it they were planning to book the wedding...i think they really would have...they gave a big flat screen tv recently...he has young fans but it's his noona/ahjumah(older sister/mothers/aunts) fans that hold down his fanship fort...and they send him expensive stuff...the ppl that left stuff on her cy i think are left over from her days as a model for clride with joo ji hoon, and definitely some kim hyun joong (SS501) fans from some other cf...oh and se7en from goongS...geun suk's actually putting her in the spotlight since she's so outta the news...and her korean fans seem to be egging him on...they keep asking him to talk about her...more recently they were like please mention her on "champagne" and they were like geun suk and her have the same green beanie(it's here somewhere on soompi too) and something about a ring on her finger...although i haven't seen it on him...and they have all these gifs of the bedscene and stuff like that on her official fancafe where her manager updated her schedule...but yeah don't worry so much...everyone loves her these days...she said so herself that she has all these girl fans now who call her minam oppa and follow her around... :lol:

How can those two expect us to stop shipping them when they kept throwing hints to us publicly about how they feel? First the Mom thing, and then the new report about them [along with bunch of YB actors] vacationing together, and then this jealousy thing that 'Mi Nam' felt when her 'Hyung Nim' was entertaining YHY instead of her. :lol: Who cares about antis?

Guest rona4teen

it says: the 11th--interview with "herald?" some paper maybe...

15th-- more filming of "danbi"

16th---Melon Awards 2nd half cohosting

17th-22nd--"love request" volunteering in Nepal

26th--"love request" broadcast

sorry to cut your post. ^^

ooohhhhh! THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this!

finaLLy, officiaL news/updates about PSH. ^^

her scheduLe's pretty hectic. hope she gets a Lot of rest in between. ^^

can't wait to watch MeLon awards!!! PSH-JGS!!! aieeee~ ^^

sunandmoon

HUGE THANKS for transLating ShinHye's diary entry! ^^

apples23

thanks a Lot for transLating a few parts of ShinHye's "heraLd" articLe. ^^

btw, weLcome to aLL the newcomers! ^____^

& for those who haven't voted yet for PSH's fancLub, pLease do vote! ^___^

...but yeah don't worry so much...everyone loves her these days...she said so herself that she has all these girl fans now who call her minam oppa and follow her around... :lol:

That's so funny! :lol: Glad to hear that she's doing well. I also feel that JGS has been very good for PSH's image.

I extracted the two pictures from the Herald article:

heraldpsh1.jpg

heraldpsh2.jpg

^ LOVE the chin dimple here! Cute <3

Guest 13sunshine

No, actually JGS fans really love PSH ^^, but it doesn't mean that all of them love her, i believe there is a small amount of fans with jealousy.....but it will be like 1/1000.........so i don't think the "anti fans" of PSH is JGS's fans. Hey we will be crazily happy to see any actions between JGS and PSH lol......we're craving for it. So JGS and PSH, please keep them coming...haha

%7Boption%7Dheraldpsh2.jpg

^ LOVE the chin dimple here! Cute <3

That's what I first thought of that picture. I loveeeeeee her chin dimple. I stare at that picture for so long admiring it lol...wish mine is bigger >.<

apples23 thank you for all the translation! i always love reading your posts <3 you gave us interesting news <3

Guest mndymah

How cute that PSH felt "jealousy"!

I am very happy to hear that PSH is hosting parts of the Melon Awards with JGS! Hahaha. I think the management read this thread so they answered our wishes! They probably did this knowing that people think these 2 are the latest hot couple onscreen!

As for anti-fans, as I said before, I am sure every successful actress gets them. I just think it's ridiculous to say rude things to an actress just because she is acting with their crush! Honestly, do they think their fav actor will like them? They'd be lucky if they get to see him!

For me, being a fan means supporting the actor/actress by watching their shows. I have never once pondered of them as a crush but as someone I enjoy seeing acting. :)

Guest shrlyHJ

I also can't understand anti-fans.. why will they say something bad to PSH?

maybe it is understandable if PSH is doing nasty stuff to JGS..

well, like what 13sunshine said, there's onnlya 1/1000 of them, so most likely, they will get tired of doing it eventually :P

hello :)

just want to share that PSH accepted the cyworld gift that i gave (though she did not use it :blush: ) and replied with, 감사합니다 ^^. weeee :D

she is such a sweetheart! Love her! :wub:

Guest yozoranomukou

hello smile.gif

just want to share that PSH accepted the cyworld gift that i gave (though she did not use it blush.gif ) and replied with, 감사합니다 ^^. weeee biggrin.gif

she is such a sweetheart! Love her! wub.gif

really!? dat's awesome! wat gift did u give her?

really!? dat's awesome! wat gift did u give her?

thanks yozoranomukou! :)

i gave her an initial: http://i46.tinypic.com/25jbknt.jpg

i made that one myself. had it since last year and thought of sharing it with PSH since it's a message that i wanna give her. :blush:

i hadn't really counted on getting a reply. just her accepting the gift would be enough. coz usually celebrities don't have time anymore to give a reply.

http://i48.tinypic.com/bit3qp.jpg

^ the fact that she took time out to give one truly touched me. :wub:

(thanks to a dear friend for translating parts of the screencap)

Guest rona4teen

hello :)

just want to share that PSH accepted the cyworld gift that i gave (though she did not use it :blush: ) and replied with, 감사합니다 ^^. weeee :D

she is such a sweetheart! Love her! :wub:

thanks yozoranomukou! :)

i made that one myself. had it since last year and thought of sharing it with PSH since it's a message that i wanna give her. :blush:

i hadn't really counted on getting a reply. just her accepting the gift would be enough. coz usually celebrities don't have time anymore to give a reply.

^ the fact that she took time out to give one truly touched me. :wub:

wow! that was reaLLy nice of her! ^^ makes me wanna give her something as weLL. ke ke ke~ ^^

(and your gift was cute, btw. ^^)

was your message originaLLy written in engLish when you sent it? or was it aLready transLated in the screencap?

i wonder if PSH can understand engLish weLL. (she's got good engLish pronounciation though. ^^)

& you're from the phiLippines as weLL! ^^ it's nice to see feLLow fiLipinos who are PSH fans too! ^^ i do hope she'LL visit our country someday. YB wiLL sureLy be a hit when it airs here & hopefuLLy, the cast wiLL be invited for a fan meeting! ^^

Guest yozoranomukou

thanks yozoranomukou! smile.gif

i made that one myself. had it since last year and thought of sharing it with PSH since it's a message that i wanna give her. blush.gif

^ the fact that she took time out to give one truly touched me. wub.gif

wow! that was reaLLy nice of her! ^^ makes me wanna give her something as weLL. ke ke ke~ ^^

(and your gift was cute, btw. ^^)

was your message originaLLy written in engLish when you sent it? or was it aLready transLated in the screencap?

i wonder if PSH can understand engLish weLL. (she's got good engLish pronounciation though. ^^)

& you're from the phiLippines as weLL! ^^ it's nice to see feLLow fiLipinos who are PSH fans too! ^^ i do hope she'LL visit our country someday. YB wiLL sureLy be a hit when it airs here & hopefuLLy, the cast wiLL be invited for a fan meeting! ^^

awe!!! i want to send her a gift too!!!! lol so many filipino fans! i'm filipino too, but i don't live in da philippines anymore.

@ pongky : how did u send her ur gift??? do tell pls :)

Guest wanndii25

I really miss Park Shin Hye.

HOpe that she will come up with a drama soon or a movie would be even better.

Thanks for those who have been updated her news and data.

Guest mndymah

Hi PSH fans

So I was looking around at JYH's forum and it seems like his forum has been hot! Already 25 pages! Anyways, I was wondering if any of you Korean speaking fans of PSH have seen JYH's interview? It was not translated and I do not know a word of Korean, but there was a part which showed JYH picking his ideal gurl from 2 choices. In the end, PSH dominated! Does that at all sound familiar to anyone?

Guest butterball

pongky, spread the love, I say! :)

I read the Vietnamese translation of the interview in Heraldm. Since no one has translated it to proper English, I translated the interview here. :)

200912120064.jpg

PSH interview in Heraldm. (Focusing on "You're beautiful" mostly)

Q: How is Go Mi Nam?

PSH: She always apologized even if someone did something wrong to her. Even though she pretended to be a boy, she was a girl at heart and still had her girlish side.

Q: What was your approach in portraying GMN?

PSH: GMN’s most special feature was her sweet smile, which could make anyone jump in and help her out. She also had the ability to bring out the better side in whoever knew her. When she laughed, you laughed. When she cried, you would want to cry with her. Before filming, I watched and learned from Jdrama Nodame Cantabile, Hanazakari no Kimitachie and my friends, those with bright and funny characters.

[The interview then went into discussing GMN’s way of talking in korean. I did not understand much.]

Q: Why did GMN fall for TK?

PSH: TK was a perfect boy. At first, MN was attracted to his perfect yet rough and impolite traits; she wanted him to help her. However, witnessing the painful relationship between TK and his mom, MN fell in love with TK at that very moment.

Q: In real life, will PSH fall for HTK?

PSH: Well, I would want to hold on a man like that as well. But I prefer man who is more direct and tells me what he really thinks and does not pretend to be strong. If there is not enough communication, it will be very tiring for the relationship since there will be a lot of misunderstanding.

Q: Who do you like the best among the three members of A.N.Jell?

PSH: At first, I liked SW and Jeremy since TK came across as a really difficult man. But now, it is really hard to choose since they are all attractive in their own ways.

Q: Did you purposely choose this script? [i think the Viet translation is a bit rough here!]

PSH: Although “You’re beautiful” was broadcasted during the uni exam period, I was determined to join the cast. Although the rating was not high since it was against “Iris”, I have learned a lot from this drama. It is amazing that a lot of people like GMN. Once, when we were filming in a botanical garden in early morning, a group of high school students came up and waved to me “GMN oppa”. They really considered me as a boy!

Q: What was your thought on this drama?

PSH: I was lucky to work with an excellent team – the senior actors, scriptwriter, directors and a lot of good friends. I want to express my gratitude to all the senior actors who helped the younger cast like me portraying our roles in the best way. I wanted to say “thank you” to Choi Ran, Kim In Kwon, Kim Sung Ryung, Jang Geun Suk sunbae.

During the several months of filming, I hardly came home. We normally filmed until midnight, then, relaxed at the sauna before starting over again in early morning. Although I was really tired, I felt alive in front of the camera. The first night after the drama finished, I could not sleep until 7am.

I felt grateful to my parents. Mom always prayed for me. And dad often sent me message like “My dearest daughter, I know you are working hard”. They really encouraged and strengthened my spirits.

Q: What kind of characters do you want to portray in your next work?

PSH: I want to portray a strong character. I also want to act in melodrama comedy and action genres, those who I have never acted in before.

200912120063.jpg