❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

It's finally here! Shining and gorgeous Park Shin Hye!
Park Shin Hye's 180 degree change in eyes and cider action 💥

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

Herald POP

'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye, 4th teaser with sword flashing.. "I'm a devil from hell"

Posted 2024.09.13. 10:07 AM
Original article

Text to speech service
Change font size
202409131004403156629_20240913100513_01_

[Herald POP=Reporter Kim Na-yul] The relationship between Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young is exploding.

On September 21, the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo) will premiere. 'Judge from Hell' is a refreshing story about a devil with the worst personality becoming a judge and separating human waste.

The two main characters of 'Judge from Hell', Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young, show a crazy relationship that goes back and forth between fatal and lovely. The devil Park Shin-hye keeps saying "cute" to the human Kim Jae-young, but tries to use him to achieve her own goals. The human Kim Jae-young warms the heart of the devil Park Shin-hye, but constantly suspects her true identity. This relationship between the two is expected to be exciting at times and tense at times.

Meanwhile, the 4th teaser for 'Judge from Hell' was released on September 13.

The released teaser video begins with the devil Park Shin-hye coming down to the human world to become a judge. Park Shin-hye's eyes shine with evil as she has to judge 10 criminals. She asks Kim Jae-young, "How did you become a police officer after killing three people?" Park Shin-hye eventually grabs Kim Jae-young by the collar and says, "Just die." However, Kim Jae-young grins and responds, "You can't kill me, can you?"

At the moment when the tension reaches its maximum, Park Shin-hye raises her sword and says, "I'm a devil from hell who came to deal with guys like you."

Meanwhile, SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' will air consecutively for episodes 1 and 2 on Saturday, September 21 at 9:50 PM.

Photo courtesy of SBS's Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' teaser capture
Kim Na-yul popnews@heraldcorp.com

Park Shin Hye Shares Insight Into Her Preparation For Vigilante Role In New Drama “The Judge From Hell”

Park Shin Hye Shares Insight Into Her Preparation For Vigilante Role In New Drama “The Judge From Hell”

Sep 11, 2024
by R Suhaila

Park Shin Hye has opened up about how she prepared for her role in the upcoming drama “The Judge from Hell”!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

Park Shin Hye stars as the demon Kang Bit Na. Kang Bit Na, who possesses the body of a judge, is an antihero with a nasty personality—evil but charming. Fans are excited and eager to see this new side of Park Shin Hye.

The production team shared that Park Shin Hye made major changes to her acting and styling to bring the character of Kang Bit Na to life. She even took on challenging action scenes. The new stills offer a glimpse of Park Shin Hye’s dedication and hard work in becoming the antihero Kang Bit Na. Knowing her commitment will make watching the drama even more exciting.

Spoiler

the-judge-from-hell-park-shin-hye-still-1.jpg

When asked about her approach to playing the wicked yet lovable Kang Bit Na, Park Shin Hye said, “I worked hard to avoid crying. In my previous roles, the characters tried to overcome their struggles alone. But Kang Bit Na is all about exacting revenge, reflecting ‘an eye for an eye’ attitude. I wanted to make that impact clear.”

She added, “For the visuals, I used different makeup tones and chose a colorful style to contrast with my usual look. I also carefully considered changes in speech and other details to match Bit Na’s personality.”

the-judge-from-hell-park-shin-hye-still-3.jpg

Park Shin Hye portrays both the wicked and lovable sides of Kang Bit Na, along with the contrast between her human and demon forms. She explained, “As a human, Bit Na is timid with hidden ambitions for success, so her look was plain and simple. For the demon version of Bit Na, I focused on showing a different demeanor through her gaze, speech, and style.”

Though Park Shin Hye speaks modestly about her efforts, she is pushing beyond expectations for a transformative performance. The posters, teasers, and stills released so far show her in a strikingly fresh and bold new light.

the-judge-from-hell-park-shin-hye-still-2.jpg

“The Judge From Hell” will premiere on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

While you wait, watch Park Shin Hye in “Doctors” on Viki:

Watch Now

Source (1)

https://soompi.com/article/168780

What’s Coming To Disney+ In September 2024 (Canada)

What’s Coming To Disney+ In September 2024 (Canada)

In September, Disney+ subscribers in Canada will have plenty of new original content to enjoy, including a new documentary series from LEGO plus a brand new series from Marvel Studios and lots more, including new episodes of “Futurama” and “Only Murders In The Building”.

NOTE – This list isn’t complete and will be updated with new additions as they are announced. The list is also subject to change. Content may vary depending on your country, and this list is based on Canadaa’s release schedule.

Here is the full rundown:

Sunday, 22nd September 2024

The Judge From Hell (Two-Episode Premiere)

Kang Bit-Na (Park Shin-Hye) is an elite judge with a beautiful appearance, but she is actually a demon. Her mission as a demon is to kill evil people who lead other people to their deaths and don’t reflect on their actions and are unforgiven for their actions. She sends these people to Hell afterwards. One day, Kang Bit-Na meets Han Da-On (Kim Jae-Young). He has a friendly and gentle personality. As a detective, his mind is sharp and he has a keen sense of observation. But, internally, he carries pain in his mind that nobody knows about. After Kang Bit-Na and Han Da-On meet with each other, their lives change greatly.

hell.webp

fromhell/visualboard/83510?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=421934

whatsondisneyplus.com/whats-coming-to-disney-in-september-2024-canada/

Herald POP

'Judge from Hell' Writer: "I'm glad to cast Park Shin-hye x Kim Jae-young.. I just need to do well"

Posted 2024.09.13. 1:36 PM
Original article
Empathy7
202409131332373547753_20240913133341_01_
Photo courtesy = SBS 'Judge from Hell'

The writer of 'Judge from Hell' expressed satisfaction with the casting of Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young.

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S) is an action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) who enters the body of a judge meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. '

Judge from Hell' has been garnering anticipation even before its broadcast with its unique story setting, three-dimensional characters, and attractive cast. In particular, Park Shin-hye, who is expected to transform into an evil yet lovable anti-hero, and Kim Jae-young, who is about to steal the hearts of viewers with his charm that alternates between toughness and gentleness, are garnering attention. In relation to this, writer Jo I-soo of 'Judge from Hell' expressed his great satisfaction with the casting of the two main characters, Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young.

Writer Jo I-soo said, "While I was working on the script, I got the news of actress Park Shin-hye's casting over the phone. I tried to keep my composure because of my social status, but as soon as I finished the call, I screamed with joy. I couldn't express in words how grateful I was to actress Park Shin-hye for choosing a rookie writer's script, and I vowed to myself that I would work harder to write the script so as not to tarnish her reputation, and I felt a sense of despair. I also remember vowing to myself that I would live a good life from now on since I had received such a great blessing." He

continued, "Actor Kim Jae-young left a strong impression in the drama 'A Person Who Resembles You'. I was a loyal viewer of that drama and was particularly immersed in the role that actor Kim Jae-young played, so I was very happy and excited to hear that he had been given the role that he had always wanted to play. The casting was so perfect that I thought, “Now that I’m done well, I just have to do my best,” he said.

Writer Jo I-soo also showed strong confidence in the synchronization between the two actors and their characters. Writer Jo I-soo first said about Park Shin-hye, “Kang Bit-na’s character is so unique and multifaceted, and she’s the central character of the story, connecting with various characters and leading all the events, so casting an actress with outstanding acting skills was especially important. I wanted her to be a devil but also unexpected, so I always thought it would be nice to have an actress with a kind and pure impression. The day I first met actress Park Shin-hye, I felt like I finally met Kang Bit-na, who had been vaguely hidden in the fog because I had only imagined her in the script. To me, Park Shin-hye is Kang Bit-na, and Kang Bit-na is Park Shin-hye.”

Writer Jo I-soo continued, “Hana On is a character who is kind on the outside but has a painful wound on the inside, and who constantly suspects and pursues Kang Bit-na, and she plays a very important role in our drama. Also, because he needs energy to stand up to the evil Kang Bit-na as a human, he is an extremely difficult and tricky character to act out. When I thought of Han Da-on while writing the script, I imagined his gaze that was sometimes intense, sometimes warm, sometimes desperate, sometimes playful, and sometimes like a puppy that got wet in the rain. When I met actor Kim Jae-young, his gaze was exactly like the Han Da-on I had imagined. I am also very much looking forward to actor Kim Jae-young’s deep gaze that will colorfully express Han Da-on’s complex mind.”

The two actors Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young breathed life into characters that were only imagined in their heads and written in letters. Not only do Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young have amazing acting skills and expressiveness, but they also perfectly match the character that writer Jo Yi-soo had drawn. Because of them, ‘Judge from Hell’ will continue to be a drama that viewers are curious about and anticipate what will happen next.

Meanwhile, SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' will air episodes 1 and 2 consecutively on September 21st at 9:50 PM.

Copyright ⓒ Herald POP.

Sports Trends

Kim Ji-hoon to appear in 'Judge from Hell'···Breathing with Park Shin-hye

Posted 2024.09.14. 5:46 AM
Original article
Empathy4
0000988642_001_20240914054615241.png?typ
Kim Ji Hoon. Red Line Entertainment

Actor Kim Ji-hoon has confirmed his appearance in SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'.

'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy drama about the coexistence of good and evil, where Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye), a 'demon from hell' who enters the body of a judge, meets detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young), who is more humane than anyone else in a reality that is more hellish than hell, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

Kim Ji-hoon plays the role of veteran detective Park Dong-hoon of the Violent Crimes Unit 2 of the Nobong District Police Station. Park Dong-hoon is a character who is usually gentle and affable, but has a fiery manly side who cannot stand injustice. Kim Ji-hoon is expected to add vitality to the drama with his signature cheerful and unique acting. Kim Ji

-hoon, who debuted in the 2011 film 'Love Fiction', has been showing his spectrum by appearing on both the big screen and the small screen regardless of genre. Kim Ji-hoon, who has built up his filmography by appearing in numerous works including the movies 'Milky Way', 'Makgeolli Will Tell You', 'The Villainess', and the dramas 'Money Heist: Joint Economic Zone', 'Model Detective 2', and 'Vlog of the Gangster', has left a strong impression on viewers with his outstanding character digestion and solid acting regardless of the genre.

Meanwhile, with actors Park Shin-hye, Kim Jae-young, Kim In-kwon, Lee Kyu-han, Kim Hye-hwa, Han Sang-jin, and Lee Mi-do confirmed to appear along with Kim Ji-hoon, the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'The Judge from Hell', which is garnering attention as the new work of director Park Jin-pyo who directed the movie 'Brave Citizen', will premiere on the 21st with episodes 1 and 2 being broadcast back-to-back.

02.09.2024  salt_ent  IG Updated

#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
박신혜 배우의 찐팬 모먼트!
행복의 웃음이 가득했던
<최강야구> 시구 비하인드
-
#최강야구 #시구

[Trans]

Actress Park Shin-hye's biggest fan moment!
It was full of happy smiles
<The Strongest Baseball> Behind the first pitch

https://instagram.com/p/C_b9OcySdkj/