❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

1st teaser]

Devil Park Shin Hye  🥀 

“Welcome to my world, hell”

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'

☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively

on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

img.gif

@sbsdrama.official

사악하지만 사랑스러운 핏빛 악마🩸
박신혜의 차갑고 냉소적인 파격 변신💫

SBS 새 금토드라마 '지옥에서 온 판사'
☞ 9월 21일 [토] 밤 10시 1, 2회 연속 방송

Copyright Ⓒ SBS. All rights reserved.
무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지

#SBS새금토드라마 #지옥에서온판사
#TheJudgefromhell
#지옥에서온판사스틸 #스틸
#선악공존 #사이다액션 #판타지
#박신혜 #김재영 #김인권 #김아영

Evil but lovable bloody devil🩸
Park Shin Hye's cold and cynical transformation 💫

SBS new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted back-to-back on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

cr: https://www.instagram.com/p/C-1T6_FhTdq/?img_index=1

m.entertain.naver.com/article/382/0001146565

2024-08-22 18:01ORICON NEWS

"Dr. Slump" Park Hyung-sik & Park Shin-hye's "new work" released "Dreamlike time" in the desert and on the beach

The "new" release of Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye , who played a couple in the Korean drama "Doctor Slump," has begun. The Dubai Economy and Tourism Board has been releasing a "Korean drama-style video" featuring the two of them on YouTube since the 13th.

Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye appear in Dubai Economy and Tourism Authority video

View the photos page

[Photo] See other photos

The two videos, titled "Are you ready to go to Dubai? ~Dubai, Who's Ready~," invite Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye to Dubai as "Dubai Friends." The two enjoy Dubai's desert, beaches, attractions, and experience its culture and history.

Park Hyung Sik said, "It was a dreamlike time. I was fascinated by the towering, sparkling buildings. I still can't forget the view of the endless sea and the sunset. I was very excited by the many charms of Dubai." Park Shin Hye said, "Dubai is a city full of charm, including the desert, historical areas, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Fountain, and Burj Khalifa. I truly enjoyed my time in Dubai. I definitely want to visit again."

https://oricon.co.jp/news/2341386/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&ref_cd=tw_pic

A fantasy love comedy about a devilish elite judge and

a hot-blooded detective 💕
🆕 "My Devilish Girlfriend is a Judge"

The evil  and seductive 💓 teaser posters have been unveiled 

#ディズニープラス at Star
9/21 (Sat) Episodes 1 & 2 will be exclusively streamed 

[Video] Teaser Released for the Upcoming Korean Drama "The Judge From Hell"

Published on 2024/08/23 | Source

photo1866435.jpg

Teaser released for the upcoming Korean drama "The Judge from Hell".

Teaser 1

"The Judge from Hell" (2024)

Directed by Park Jin-pyo

Written by Jo Yi-soo

Network: Disney Plus, SBS

With Park Shin-hye, Kim Jae-young, Kim In-kwon, Kim Ah-young-I, Lee Kyu-han, Han Sang-jin,...

14 episodes - Fri, Sat 22:00
Synopsis
A romance fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, where Kang Bit-na, a devil who entered the body of a judge, meets Han Da-on, a humane detective who punishes criminals, and is reborn as a true judge.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2024/09/27

👉  Read: https://hancinema.net/video-teaser-released-for-the-upcoming-korean-drama-the-judge-from-hell-179123.html

DaumStar News

Park Shin-hye "This drama requires a lot of overnight filming"
Reporter Ahn Yoon-ji2024. 8. 10. 07:10
[Star News | Reporter Ahn Yoon-ji]

Actress Park Shin-hye / Photo = Instagram

Actress Park Shin-hye / Photo = Instagram

Actress Park Shin-hye shared her recent status while holding a bouquet of flowers the size of her body.

Park Shin Hye posted on her Instagram on the 9th, "This drama has a lot of overnight filming... I woke up after sleeping all night for two days... Let's do our best until the last filming!!!"

In the released photo, Park Shin-hye is smiling and holding a bouquet of flowers. In particular, the atmosphere that makes her look tired from the all-night filming catches the eye.

He is currently filming the new SBS drama 'Judge from Hell'. 'Judge from Hell' is about a devil who enters the body of a judge, meets a humane, passionate detective in a hellish reality, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

Copyright © Star News & starnewskorea.com

6 New Korean Dramas Coming Out In September 2024 To Add To Your Watch List

A new wave of Korean dramas set to captivate audiences this month!

updated about 6 hours ago

New Korean Dramas Coming Out In September 2024 To Add To Your Watch List

September 2024 marks the beginning of an exciting season for K-drama lovers as a fresh wave of series premieres, offering a mix of genres and intriguing storylines. From supernatural courtrooms to heartwarming family dynamics, this month’s releases promise something for everyone.

With such a diverse lineup, this month is set to be a banner month for Korean drama enthusiasts worldwide.

The Judge from Hell (Park Shin-Hye, Kim Jae-Young)

• Release date: September 21, 2024
  • Runtime: Friday & Saturday, 22:00
  • Network: SBS
  • Cast: Park Shin-Hye, Kim Jae-Young
  • Where to watch: 
The Judge from Hell (Park Shin-Hye, Kim Jae-Young)

‘The Judge from Hell’ is an SBS fantasy drama that presents a gripping narrative of good versus evil set in the criminal justice system.

The story revolves around Kang Bit-Na (Park Shin-Hye), a demon from hell sent on a mission to the human world. She takes over the body of a cold, ruthless judge and is determined to harshly punish wrongdoers by condemning them to hell. Alongside her is Han Da-On (Kim Jae-Young), a compassionate detective who empathizes with victims and conceals his emotional scars. Together, they navigate a world where justice is anything but straightforward, exploring the coexistence of light and darkness.

https://inkistyle.com/?p=95915

“I think I have feelings for you...”

“It’s too early to say that I like something more serious than friendship, but I just like it.”

📹 Dr. Slump Episode 6 Unneul Couple

Watch: Park Shin Hye Is

Watch: Park Shin Hye Is "The Judge From Hell" In 1st Teaser For New Fantasy Romance Drama

Aug 23, 2024
by E Cha

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Judge from Hell” has released its first teaser!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

The new teaser begins with the gates of hell opening amid ominous darkness. The Italian engraving above the doors, taken from Dante’s “Inferno,” reads, “Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.”

Kang Bit Na then makes a dramatic entrance with gleaming eyes as she says, “Welcome to my world. To hell.”

Watch the new teaser below!

“The Judge from Hell” will premiere on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, watch Park Shin Hye in “Doctors” with subtitles on Viki below:

Watch Now

Source (1)

soompi.com/article/1683442wpp/watch-park-shin-hye-is-the-judge-from-hell-in-1st-teaser-for-new-fantasy-romance-drama