❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye, youthful beauty unrealistic... college student visual

Article input 2024.07.06 23:43 / Article modified 2024.07.06 23:43

1720276239512332.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her refreshing visuals.

Park Shin-hye recently uploaded several recent photos on her personal channel with the caption, "Refreshing coffee in the hot summer."

1720276903609065.jpg

In the released photos, Park Shin-hye is holding a sticker with her face in front of a coffee truck and taking a selfie with her cell phone camera. Park Shin-hye's youthful beauty, with her long straight hair down and her college student visuals, amazes everyone. 

She has successfully made a comeback after a hiatus through the drama 'Doctor Slump', which ended in March, raising expectations for her active activities. 

Photo = Park Shin-hye's personal channel 

Reporter Kim Ye-na hiyena07@xportsnews.com
  •  

#Park Shin-hye

ⓒ Xports News 

📽️| 09.07.2024

#2024FALL

Attention minute

2024 가을,
새로운 계절의 첫 장면들.

드리워진 그림자 사이 독보적인 존재감을 드러내는
뮤즈 #박신혜(@ssinz7)는 센슈얼한 무드와 시크한 터치로
가을의 분위기를 전합니다.

변화가 아름다운 계절,
가을의 정취를 담은 모조에스핀 뉴 컬렉션에 주목해보세요.

#모조에스핀 #모조에스핀_24FALL #가을컬렉션
#NEW #2024FALL #parkshinhye #mojosphine

🔗  https://instagram.com/reel/C8-7lnxPsen/?igsh=czM5dnhkMWJmbTF0

hwaiting.me/?p=74325

DaumNewsen

Park Shin-hye, “Watching the strongest baseball with my beloved dad and brother”

Kim Myung-mi2024. 7. 2. 14:35
Summary view
Listen to voice
Translation Settings
Adjust the font size
Print

Park Shin Hye Social Media

Park Shin Hye Social Media

[News N Reporter Kim Myeong-mi]

Actress Park Shin-hye watched 'The Strongest Baseball' with her family.

On July 1st, Park Shin-hye posted a photo on social media with the caption, “Watching the best baseball with my beloved dad and brother.”

The released photo shows Park Shin-hye visiting a baseball stadium with her father and older brother. Park Shin-hye's beautiful visuals wearing a pink uniform capture attention.

Fans who saw the photo left comments such as, "I should have gone yesterday too," "So cute," and "It's nice to see."

Park Shin-hye is currently preparing to appear in the new SBS drama 'Judge from Hell'.

Copyright ⓒ Newsen.

https://v.daum.net/v/20240702143518698

04.07.2024 voguehongkong  IG Updated

直接點擊 Vogue Hong Kong 的 link in bio 閱讀更多文章

Vogue Hong Kong’s July cover star Park Shin Hye is no stranger to the camera. From her compelling performances in “You're Beautiful” (2009) and “Pinocchio” (2014), to most recently, her viral role as a struggling anesthesiologist in “Doctor Slump” (2024), Park’s characters have accompanied viewers across various generations through their lives. The beloved actress poses up a storm wearing Bvlgari jewellery and Saint Laurent for the triple covers of our July issue, out now in newsstands, bookstores and convenience stores.

Click on Vogue Hong Kong’s link in bio to read more articles

Photographer: @photokyj80
Executive Producer: @babylee82 at @blcreativehouse
Style Editor: @foxla.c
On Set Stylist: @alohalohaluv
Makeup Artist: @lee_hanna_makeup
Hair Stylist: @chasein7
Manicurist: @jennyhouse_nail
Production Assistants: Lee Jin Kyung & Park Mi Jeong
Cover Jewellery: @Bvlgari
Cover Wardrobe: @YSL

instagram.com/p/C88l79DtmbU/

Lee Gyu-han confirmed to appear in ‘The Judge from Hell’… Working with Park Shin-hye

Perfectionist CEO Jeong Tae-gyu's comeback on the small screen 'foreshadows diverse performance'
Park Shin-hye turns into her fiancé... Expect perfect chemistry

[Photo provided by Billions]

12 Formal Dress Styles a la Park Shin Hye, Perfect for Work!

Looks elegant!

Finding a dress to wear to a formal event or to work is indeed easy and difficult. In addition to having to choose the right color, the dress design should not be excessive so that it still gives a professional, neat and elegant impression. 

But don't worry, for those of you who are looking for such fashion items , here are a variety of simple and classy formal dresses ala Park Shin Hye . Let's take a look, who knows there is a dress model  you like!

1. To attend an important meeting, you can wear a long-sleeved black tweed dress with gold button accents.

12 Formal Dress Styles a la Park Shin Hye, Perfect for Work!various formal dresses ala Park Shin Hye (instagram.com/ssinz7)

2. Next, there is a white dress combined with a tweed blazer and black high heels to give a professional impression.

12 Formal Dress Styles a la Park Shin Hye, Perfect for Work!various formal dresses ala Park Shin Hye (instagram.com/ssinz7)

3. Look attractive and neat, wear a long sleeve plaid tweed dress in black with a white collar accent made of lace fabric.

4. Want to look fresh? There's nothing wrong with choosing a yellow midi dress with a puff sleeve model. Still looks simple and elegant

5. If you choose to wear a high neck knit top dress, then use slingback heels to make it look harmonious.

6. Keep your appearance looking polite by wearing a white square neck bodycon dress and matching stiletto heels.

7. Combined with a black blouse and heels, this bustier dress is equipped with a gray mini belt so it looks more elegant.

8. Flared long zip up dress with long sleeves in gray is also no less fashionable. It can be a mainstay for formal events.

various formal dresses ala Park Shin Hye (instagram.com/ssinz7)

9. Wear an off shoulder shift dress with a blue belt accent, use matching ankle strap heels as footwear. Looks stunning!

10. If you have a white blouse, you can combine it with a black overall dress like Park Shin Hye's style.

11. Exude graceful and elegant vibes with a brown A-line dress combined with a matching mini belt and silver heels.

12. The final choice, there is a combination of a purple lace dress with a blue tweed blazer ready to make you look charming.

Twelve types of formal dresses ala Park Shin Hye look elegant but still look polite. To support the appearance, you can also add simple accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, or watches. Hopefully it inspires you!

Park Shin-hye, 'Vogue Hong Kong' magazine cover decoration
2024.07.07 06:49

Park Shin-hye ⓒVogue Hong KongPark Shin-hye ⓒVogue Hong Kong

Actress Park Shin-hye graced the cover of 'Vogue Hong Kong' magazine.

Her agency Salt Entertainment has revealed the cover of Park Shin-hye's pictorial for the July issue of the Hong Kong fashion magazine 'VOGUE Hong Kong', done in collaboration with jewelry brand 'Bvlgari'. Park Shin-hye made the July issue of 'Vogue Hong Kong' even more special by decorating it on all three print covers as well as the digital cover.

In the released pictorial, Park Shin-hye is gazing at the camera with deep eyes, radiating a captivating and elegant charm. She also captures attention by striking colorful and sensual poses that allow her gorgeously shining jewelry to stand out.

In a follow-up interview, when asked about her past acting career, Park Shin-hye answered, "When I miss the moments of acting in front of the camera or when it's fun, I think, 'I love this job,' and 'I'm enjoying doing this. '"

Also, when asked to introduce his upcoming new work, “Judge from Hell,” he introduced himself by saying, “The character ‘Kang Bit-na,’ who I play, is a ‘devil’ who came from hell to complete the mission of killing and sending to hell those who have not reflected on their actions and have not been forgiven.” He raised expectations for his new work by saying, “It’s different from the roles I’ve played so far in terms of expression, I like flashy things, and my personality itself is different, so I found it appealing.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye has been confirmed to appear in the new SBS drama 'Judge from Hell' as 'Kang Bit-na' and is currently filming.

[Photo: VOGUE Hong Kong]

Written by KBS Media Park Jae-hwan kino@kbsmedia.co.kr