❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

If [Park Shin-hye] is not spring,
who is spring?

2024.03.15. 17:45 1,848 reads

We can meet at 10:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday.

[Photo source = SLL·Hijimeum Studio]

As the end is fast approaching,
please watch over Haneul until the end!

cr: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=37487986&memberNo=4872266&navigationType=push

[Dr. Slump] The original soundtrack CD of the Korean drama starring Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik is now on sale in Japan! The original Japanese version includes Hangul (furigana) lyrics, Japanese translations, and 6 music videos.

KIZC761-3_JK-872x1024.jpg

ⓟ&ⓒ 2024 SLL

The Japanese version of the original soundtrack for the Korean drama "Doctor Slump" was released on June 26th.

The drama, which stars Park Hyung-sik, one of the most talked-about actors today, who held a successful fan meeting in Japan in April, and Park Shin-hye, who is appearing in a drama for the first time in about three years since getting married and giving birth, was distributed on Netflix and is a popular work that ranked in the top 10 in Japan as well.

The intriguing story is about Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jung-woo (Park Hyung-sik), a boy and girl who were academic rivals in high school, who both become doctors, but suddenly hit the biggest slump in their lives, and when they do, they meet again and perform CPR on the lives they almost lost. This romantic comedy.

The OST is sung by Red Velvet's Seulgi, singer-songwriter HYNN, EXO's main vocalist Chen, Jeonggigo, a talented vocalist who has participated in many OSTs, Dayeon and EDEN, members of WJSN, who performed a refreshing duet, and Park Hyungsik, who played the lead role of Jungwoo, making for a lineup that is both topical and musical. In addition, the album contains 44 BGM tracks that add depth to the story by adding excitement, comfort, and sadness to the scenes.

The music directors are Kim Jun-seok and Jeong Se-rin, who have worked on hit dramas such as "Secret Forest," "Penthouse," and "Insider," and the songs they create are highly popular among drama fans, as they support the drama's scenes and direction. The Japanese version will come with a 28-page full-color booklet featuring many beautiful stills, Hangul lyrics with katakana pronunciation, and Japanese translations, as well as six music videos featuring famous scenes from the drama. Fans should definitely check it out and delve deeper into the world of the drama.

KIZC761-3_Booklet_H2_3-1024x512.jpg

KIZC761-3_Booklet_p20_21-1024x512.jpg

<Information about the film>

Spoiler

http://kanpen.asia/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/DOCTOR-SLUMP-Rittaicopyright-1024x901.jpg

Release date: Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Dr. Slump Original Soundtrack

Product number: KIZC-761~3 (2CD+DVD)

Price: ¥4,950 (excluding tax ¥4,500) Original Japanese edition specifications: Full color booklet P28 / Hangul (furigana) lyrics / Japanese translation (by Toyoda Sachiko)

Contains 6 music videos using famous scenes from the drama

■King Records official product information  https://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/g/gKIZC-761/

■Manufacturer's special sale information https://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t15101/

Spoiler

thumbnail_KIZC761-3_BCkitei-872x1024.jpg

<Contents>

CD1

1. With You in My Memory / SEULGI 2. I'm Not Alone / HYNN 3. My Way of Loving / CHEN 4. Actually, You / Junggigo 5. The Words I Love You / DAYOUNG (WJSN), EDEN 6. Rely on Me / Park Hyungsik 7. Title of Doctor Slump 8. How to Forget the Painful Things Quickly and Keep the Memories in Your Mind 9. I Can Endure It Because You're There 10. The Majestic, Nam Ha-Neul 11. I'm Not Number One 12. Study Bulldozer 13. Looking Into the Heart 14. Medical Accident 15. Long-Term Romance 16. Feeling Lonely 17. Stalker 18. Fabricated Evidence 19. The Moment I Struck 20. Star Doctor 21. Annoying Charm 22. Cowardly Scaredy 23. Running Into Him Again Today 24. Just Friends? 25. The Chaotic Ha-Neul Family

CD2

1. If I work hard today, I can help tomorrow's me (feat. Kwon Ha-Neul) 2. Doctor Nam and Doctor Yeo 3. An Unexpected Chance 4. Taking a Rest While I'm Falling, Looking at the Sky 5. A Small Decision 6. Since When Has It Been This Beautiful? 7. Clear Sky 8. At the End of a Harsh Season 9. The Reason I Can't Say Anything 10. Family is the Most Important 11. A Childish Battle 12. A Drunken Episode 13. Strange Negotiations 14. A Simple Day 15. Burnout Syndrome 16. The Truth That Must Be Revealed 17. Self-Healing 18. Embarrassing Just to Remember 19. An Adorable Rival 20. A Lovable Struggler 21. A Planned Trap 22. Coming Difficulties 23. There Are No Eternal Secrets 24. Yeo Jung-Woo's Pride 25. This is Where It All Started for the Two of Us

DVD(MV)

1. With you in my memory / SEULGI 2. Not alone / HYNN 3. My way of loving / CHEN 4. Actually, you / Junggigo 5. The words "I love you" / DAYOUNG (WJSN), EDEN 6. Rely on me / Park Hyungsik

Tags: EDEN,EXO,HYNN,Red Velvet,Red Velvet,Jonghyu,Seulgi,Dayeon,Chen,Doctor Slump,Park Shin Hye,Park Hyung Sik,Park Shin Hye,Park Hyung Sik,Space Girl

https://kanpen.asia/archives/77501

July will bring success.
July will bring good luck.
July will bring happiness.
July will bring prosperity.
July will bring abundance.
July will bring good fortune.
July will bring new energy.
July will bring new opportunities.

img.gif

If [Park Shin-hye] is not spring, then
who is spring?

2024.03.15. 17:45  1,852 reads

We can meet on Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 p.m.

[Photo source = SLL·Hijieum Studio]

As the end approaches,
please watch over Haneul until the end!

cr: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=37487986&memberNo=4872266&navigationType=push

K-Dramas That Turned 10 Years This 2024

BY CHRISTINE  JUNE 25, 2024  6 MINS READ

Let’s take a nostalgic journey back to 2014, a year that brought us some of the most beloved and iconic K-dramas. These shows not only maintain their quality but also continue to have a lasting impact that many still remember today. Now, let’s revisit some of the best K-dramas that premiered during this year.

Pinocchio

S01-14-Pinocchio-P1920.jpg?fit=scale&fm=pjpg&h=576&ixlib=php-3.3.0&w=1024&wpsize=large

Image credits to SBS

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s “Pinnochio” is probably one of the most unique K-drama that premiered this year that combines fantasy, romance, and social commentary. The drama follows two childhood friends who pursue careers as reporters, with one of them suffering from ‘Pinocchio Syndrome’—a condition causing her to hiccup whenever she lies. “Pinocchio” delves into the responsibilities and ethical dilemmas faced by journalists while addressing broader social issues. It serves as an eye-opener, shedding light on both personal and professional challenges within the field of news reporting.

https://blog.kocowa.com/k-dramas-that-