❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-Hye’s Fashion As Nam Ha-Neul In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 5-8

Look #2

She’s casual yet polished in a white shirt and blue jeans worn with a light yellow collarless jacket from Ahwe

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 5-2

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hye-Episode-5-2-2.jpg

Signature Merci No Collar Jacket

$223

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. Signature Merci No Collar Jacket

inkistyle.com/?p=90557

english.jagran.com/entertainment/10-kdramas-that-are-old-but-gold-descendants-of-the-sun-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-the-heirs-and-others-on-netflix-disney-plus-hotstar-and-more-10168212

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 11 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Park Hyung-sik runs to catch a falling plate = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/26 11:32comment

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 11 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Park Hyung-sik runs to catch a falling plate = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis
*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers: plot, cast, viewership, relationships, impressions

*Wowkorea page has making-of videos.

Video from 2:26 to 4:57.
This time, the scene with Ha-neul and Jung-woo continues.
Jung-woo wakes up and meets Wol-sung outside the window, and is flustered. "No, mother, it's not that. This is not it," he ad-libbed during rehearsal, and the staff laughed. Then Ha-neul says, "Let's keep our relationship a secret for a while," and Park Hyung-sik laughs during rehearsal, saying, "I've been betrayed."
After that, filming begins, and he acts with the expression, "Because we didn't do anything, we just slept together! Mom saw me... I'm sure she misunderstood..." but Park Shin-hye says, "Please do it again." "Because mom knows that I like Ha-neul, and I'm in a position where I'm thought to have brought another woman home..." Jung-woo says. When the cut was made, Park Shin Hye said that she had been thinking about the iPad under the futon. The
scene shifted to one where a plate falls as Ha-Neul closes the door and leaves. Park Hyung Sik's acting was superb as he tries to pick up the plate.

Next was Hong Ran and Dae Young's scene.
After buying underwear, Dae Young drops it on the street and the two pick it up. The director gives them advice on the details of their movements. Dae Young says, "Let's hurry up."

●Reactions from Korean netizens●
"I can't wait until the next episode"
"I want to see what happens next"
"I love Jang Hye Jin's acting"
"I always look forward to the making of videos"

●Synopsis● Episode 11 of
" Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 5.7%) depicted Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Ha-Neul (Park Shin Hye) who have begun dating in secret.

"I had a hard time coming to the attic room without my family knowing," Ha-Neul said, to which Jung Woo asked, "By the way, we should keep our relationship a secret, right?" Ha-neul said, "I'll tell everyone that I'm dating you honestly. I think everyone will be happy. I love you so much...especially my mother." Jung-woo, who seemed to be in a good mood, laughed and said, "Mom, no, your cooking is the best."

However, the next morning, Wol-sung (Jang Hye-jin) saw the two of them lying in bed through the open window of the attic, and his plan went awry. Jung-woo tried to reveal who was under the covers, but Ha-neul pinched him, and he missed the chance to explain.

After Wol-sung left in a panic, Ha-neul said, "Jung-woo, let's keep our relationship a secret for a while. We were just sleeping together, and if we show ourselves like this, people will suspect us. Then they'll start to talk, and I can't stand it." "So, what about my image? I know we're getting along well, but is it okay if people think that I'm bringing another woman in and doing this? I don't want her to hate me..." Jung-woo trembled, and as expected, Wol-sung hated him.

The making of "Dr. Slump"

wowkorea.jp/topicnews/D/84/

👤 : Filmed at a real estate next to a tteokbokki restaurant in Complex 6. Looking at the vehicle, it looks like a #TheJudgeFromHell . This's what stars Park Shin-hye.

👤 : It's definitely fun bcs it stars Park Shin-hye~ I also really enjoyed Dr. Slump, so I'm looking forward to it

Cr. https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafe

https://twitter.com/bbeumshinhye/status/1804137888734679152

Memory Of Angel in Tokyo Mention of movies #상의원 to #콜 during film talk

“Shall we talk about the movie for a moment?
In 2014, I appeared in <Top Uiwon> wearing an incredibly pretty hanbok.
Earlier today, I saw someone wearing a very pretty kimono 😳
Decorate your head beautifully like this...
There you are 😯
You are beautiful 😊
Oh, of course, everyone sitting today is also beautiful 🤗☺️
My fans will know.
I really like hot springs.
So, when I go to a hot spring, I always like places that give out a lot of yukatas.
Of course, kimono and yukata are a little different, but I used to feel a little happiness and enjoy the moment every time I changed them every day to express my own mood.
While talking about hanbok, I somehow ended up talking about kimono and yukata... 😅
This is a work I filmed while having fun wearing Hanbok.

At that time, I wore a fake headband and put it on top of my head, but it was too heavy.
And we actually wore many layers of skirts to add volume to the hanbok we wore during <Top Doctor>.
As a result, my back became heavy and my head became heavy, so...
It's so pretty and makes me feel good when I look at it.
While filming, I couldn't overcome the physical pain.
So, I thought, ‘After <Seoul>, I will have to put aside historical dramas for a while.’ (I thought so)
But now what should I do next...
(A movie-type poster appears on the screen)
I want you to talk to <hyung> quickly.
Since I keep saying I don’t want to do historical dramas... 😂

Next is <Brother>, which I filmed with Do Kyung-soo and Jo Jung-seok.
Of course, I didn't appear in a huge amount of roles, but
The content itself was so fun and enjoyable, and the chemistry between the two male actors made me feel dizzy throughout the filming.

And then there is the movie <Silence>.
This is a work I filmed with Choi Min-sik, the best actor in Korea.
Personally, while filming this movie, it was a work that made me worry and think a lot as an actor.
Since there are a lot of people who are really good at acting, I think it was a work that made me think, ‘I need to do better.’

And in 2020, there is the movie < #살아있다 >.
At this time, I was really upset because there was <Sisyphus> and < #살아있다 >, so I thought it would be an opportunity to meet more fans.
At this time, due to the coronavirus outbreak, we couldn't have a fan meeting and it took a while for us to meet.
So, at this time, I feel regretful and think, 'It would have been more fun if I could have made memories with you when these works came out.'

And there was also the movie <Call>.
But the good news is that it is now easier to watch our dramas and movies overseas thanks to OTT platforms such as Netflix and Disney Plus.
So, although it was difficult in some ways during the corona period, I think it was fortunate that I was able to show my work to you through such a service.”