❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-Hye’s Fashion As Nam Ha-Neul In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 1-4

Look #6

Shin-Hye is chic and ladylike in this beige belted flared dress from MOJO.S.PHINE. She finished the look with a black Margo shoulder bag from Joy Gryson.

Dr. Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 4-2
Dr. Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 4-2

Dr.-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hye-E

naver.me/FS5259kP

Newsis 
subscribe

Actress Park Shin-hye selected as advertising model for high-frequency skin care medical device

Entered 2024.06.01. 4:01 PM 

Modified 2024.06.01. 4:01 PM
 Original text of article

Cynosure Lutronic launches ‘Serf’
pictorial and brand campaign on TV, SNS, etc.
[Seoul = Newsis] On the 1st, Cynosure Lutronic, a beauty medical device company, announced that it had selected actress Park Shin-hye as the official brand model for 'XERF', a new monopolar high-frequency (RF) skin care medical device. (Photo = Cynosure Lutronic

[Seoul = Newsis] On the 1st, Cynosure Lutronic, a beauty medical device company, announced that it had selected actress Park Shin-hye as the official brand model for ' XERF ', a new monopolar high-frequency ( RF ) skin care medical device . (Photo = Provided by Cynosure Lutronic) 2024.05.31. photo @ newis.com *Resale and DB prohibited

[Seoul = Newsis] 

Beauty medical device company Cynosure Lutronic announced on the 1st that it has selected actress Park Shin-hye as the official brand model for ' XERF ', a new monopolar high-frequency ( RF ) skin care medical device . Cerf is a new product launched by Cynosure Lutronic by consolidating over 30 years of laser medical device know-how.

It is characterized by the possibility of customized treatment according to the customer's skin type and treatment area. Serf is a sustainable skin lifestyle brand that helps individuals freely enjoy the life they pursue, under the brand slogan ‘FIT MY SKIN , FIT MY MOMENT ’.

In addition to the pictorial with Park Shin-hye, Serf plans to carry out a brand campaign through various channels such as TV and social media ( SNS ). An official from Cynosure Lutronic said, "We expect Park Shin-hye to effectively convey Cerf's brand message," and added, "We will communicate more closely with customers through various activities with the brand ambassador in the future."

(@newsis.com)naver.me/FS5259kP

Park Shin Hye finishes fan meeting tour in 4 countries including Japan and Korea: "Meeting you all is fate"

OSEN |May 28, 2024 18:06

r.580x0
Photo: SALT Entertainment

Actress Park Shin Hye has successfully completed her Asia tour "Memory of Angel".

"Memory of Angel" kicked off in Seoul last year and has now travelled to Bangkok, Taipei and Tokyo. She greeted the audience in the local language before taking to the stage and talking about the works she has starred in, including her debut film "Stairway to Heaven", "You're Beautiful", "My Next Door Neighbor", "The Heirs", "Pinocchio", "Doctors" and "Dr. Slump", enjoying a time travel with her fans. In between talks, she performed OSTs from dramas with her band.

r.580x0

She also introduced SBS's "Judge from Hell," which she is currently filming, raising expectations for her next work.

Not only that, she also read out messages sent by fans in advance, deeply empathizing and answering them frankly. She maintained close communication with fans by making eye contact with them and performing tiki-taka (a game of chemistry where people interact with

each other with pom-poms). She also showed perfect harmony by playing games with fans on stage, and livened up the atmosphere with a plan where fans could win various prizes, such as products from MOZO.S.PHINE and MODERN HOUSE, for which she is an advertising model, and merchandise from her fan meetings, if they completed the prepared missions.

r.580x0

In the second half of the fan meeting, she chose singer Choi Yuri's "Forest" and EXO's D.O.'s "Wonder" as songs she wanted to play for her fans. She explained the reason for this, saying, "The moment I heard the song, I remembered all of you so much," and, "There must be difficult and tiring times in our lives, but I prepared this song with the feeling that I want to become your forest at such times, just like the lyrics of this song. I think it's a miracle that you have loved me from the time I first made my face known until now. I prepared this song because I thought that meeting you fans was not a coincidence, but a fateful and miraculous encounter."

Finally, after finishing her Asia tour, she said, "I am really sorry that time is passing. I will try to make this feeling of regret go away as soon as possible." She also expressed her love for her fans, saying, "I am really grateful and happy to be able to meet you all like this," and "I am truly grateful to all of you who always give me your generous support and love. I hope you will be as happy as I am happy," which touched the hearts of her fans.

・Park Shin Hye in the streets of Tokyo! Recent photos show off her outstanding beauty... Also includes messages in Japanese

Park Shin Hye successfully concludes 20th anniversary fan meeting... Sends handwritten messages to each person

r.580x0
r.580x0
r.580x0

Original article published: May 28, 2024 13:56 Reporter: Park So-young

news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2240693

https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2238408

https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2237194

Read More: https://magazinevista.com/top-10-korean-dramas-of-2024-on-mydramalist/

https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2238408

Memory Of Angel in Tokyo

“The next work is <Pinocchio>, a drama for which I had a lot of hiccups.
This time too, we filmed in winter.
I really have a connection with winter.
Maybe it's because I debuted in the winter, but I did a lot of work in the winter.
It seemed like it started in the summer, but it ended in winter, mid-winter.
But at this time, since I was a social affairs reporter, I had to pay a lot of attention to pronunciation, but Inha had hiccups when she lied.
I think it was a work where I had to work hard and experience a lot of hiccups.

How are you guys?
Are there any scenes that come to mind in <Pinocchio>?
Oh, Kkokkal?
Right, during our fan meeting, we held up our noses and took pictures together, do you remember?
Are there any people who came back then?
Right?
How many of you are there... How many of you came...
In general, I think each and every scene filmed in Cheongsando was really pretty.
Inha gets so angry that he rubs his toothbrush in the toilet bowl.
Then, you plug it in, but since you can't lie, you throw it in the trash can.
I remember that scene, and I also remember eating fried rice with my hood turned upside down ㅋㅋㅋ 😆
Behind me, he just said, ‘What I ate, what I ate’ 🤣
When I think about it, of course many people liked the chemistry between the male leads in the drama.
When I think about it, I remember that many people also loved my chemistry with my family.
Also, when talking about <Pinocchio>, the chemistry between the father and grandfather cannot be left out.
When I think about it like this, happy memories come to mind.

I think this is probably the last time I sang a drama OST.
Actually, even after that, my company gave me a lot of suggestions about singing the OST every time a drama came out, but at some point, I felt a little burdened about having my voice used as the OST in a drama... 😅
So, I think I haven’t sung the OST since <Pinocchio>.
If I have the courage again someday, I will participate (in the OST recording) 😊
how is it? everyone?
Do you like having an OST (sung by me) when I film a drama?
Really? 🤔
is it so? 😳
Okay 🤔🙂↕️
Let me think about it 🤔😂
“While remembering that time, I will play the <Pinocchio> OST ‘Dreaming’.”