❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

• star
  • Park Shin-hye, a pictorial just by standing under the sunset...Korean Wave goddess class
  • 2024.06.05 14:14

[Herald POP = Reporter Image]

Park Shin-hye released an unreleased cut. Actress Park Shin-hye recently said that she was "probably the day I filmed the last scene of Ha-neul and Jung-woo..." She added: "She was snapped under the sunset after filming." The photo released together shows Park Shin-hye posing against the backdrop of the sunset. 

Above all, Park Shin-hye aroused the admiration of viewers with an atmosphere reminiscent of a pictorial, even though it was her daily life. Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye returned to the small screen this year with the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump'. She also chose the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' as her next project. 'Judge from Hell' is a romance fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, where Kang Bit-na, a 'devil from hell' who enters the body of a judge, meets Handa-on Han, a more humane detective than anyone else, in a reality worse than hell, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

. popnews@heraldcorp.com 

3rd Blue Dragon Series Awards

Thank you for the voting information

You can vote for #박형식 #ParkHyungSik & #박신혜 #ParkShinHye in the last "Popular Star Award".

Local Voting:  bsa.blueaward.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bsa_event&wr_id=5

🗓 Voting period: 10th - 25th June 2024

One vote per day

Be sure to connect to a VPN ‼️

netflix,netflix推薦,2024韓劇,邊佑錫,許光漢,車銀優,安孝燮,秀智,金惠奫朴圭瑛,韓韶禧,李敏鎬,宋江,校園韓劇,韓劇,金泰梨,金宇彬,鄭敬淏,李聖經,南柱赫,盧允瑞,金高銀,disney韓劇,韓劇 線上看,校園劇

Must-watch school drama #22: "The Heirs"

Main actors: Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Ji Won, Kang Ha Neul, Jung Soo Jung, Park Hyung Sik

Broadcast date: October 9, 2013

Online viewing platforms: Netflix, iQiyi

"The Heirs" is jointly created by director Kang Shin-hyo and "Dark Glory" screenwriter Kim Eun-sook. The main actors are Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye and Kim Woo-bin. "The Heirs" can be said to be a masterpiece that was very popular in Asia at that time. Especially in the drama, Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin, their domineering scenes of fighting and protecting the heroine Park Shin Hye, captured the hearts of millions of girls! If you haven’t watched this classic Korean drama, you can add it to your watch list!

netflix,netflix推薦,2024韓劇,邊佑錫,許光漢,車銀優,安孝燮,秀智,金惠奫朴圭瑛,韓韶禧,李敏鎬,宋江,校園韓劇,韓劇,金泰梨,金宇彬,鄭敬淏,李聖經,南柱赫,盧允瑞,金高銀,disney韓劇,韓劇 線上看,校園劇

"The Heirs" tells the story of "Cha Eun Sang," an ordinary girl from a poor family who, by chance, enters a school that only Korean aristocrats can attend. In school, "Cha Eun-sang" met the upper-class chaebol heir "Kim Tan" and the hotel heir "Cui Yong-do", and the three of them started a romantic campus romance with laughter and tears.

Highlights of "The Heirs"

[Park Shin-hye]
Nam Ha-neul, Alabyu so anesthesia ♥

2024.03.18. 18:45  5,746 reads

This is the end of the post prepared by the salt pot manager !

To all the viewers who loved
<Doctor Slump> and watched and supported the growth process of ‘Nam Haneul’ ! Thank you sincerely :)

naver.me/IgDEIuDA

[https://naver.me/FgSlCrRD]

Park Shin Hye Comes Back in The Judge from Hell, These are the 3 Old School Dramas She Starred in

Thursday, 6 June 2024 12:12 WIB

Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul in Doctor Slump. Instagam.com/@netflixkr

Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul in Doctor Slump. Instagam.com/@netflixkr

TEMPO.CO , Jakarta - Park Shin Hye is ready to return in the latest Korean drama entitled The Judge from Hell. In this drama, he will act as someone who has strong supernatural powers.

With the release date still being kept secret, the drama's teaser poster features Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na. Quoted from PinkVilla , the poster went viral on social media because Park Shin Hye managed to capture the essence of her character disguised as a devil in this impressive poster.

Before starring in The Judge from Hell , Shin Hye had been involved in the world of acting since 2003. Reported from various sources, the following are recommendations for old dramas starring Park Shin Hye.

1. Prince Hours (2007)

Reporting from Asianwiki , this popular Korean drama of its time tells the story of a young prince, Lee Hu, who unknowingly has a royal lineage. When the prince heir to the throne suddenly dies, the royal family begins trying to seize the crown.

The queen then secretly looked for the new prince outside the palace and found Lee Hu. Lee Hu, who previously only worked as a food delivery boy, suddenly had to undergo strict training to become the heir to the kingdom. This drama shows the competition between Lee Hu and Lee Jun for the royal throne, amidst a complicated plot of conflict and intrigue.

2. Tree of Heaven (2006)

Reporting from Mydramalist , Tree of Heaven tells the story of Hana, played by Shin Hye, a smart girl who lost her father at a young age. He had to live with his stepmother and half-sister, Yun Suh. Yun Suh, who was traumatized by losing her mother, became emotionally closed. In the midst of bad treatment from her stepfamily, Hana finds comfort in her relationship with Yun Suh who begins to open up to her.

However, conflict arises when Maya, their cousin, tries to sell the family inn to pay off gambling debts. This drama depicts Hana and Yunsuh's emotional journey, as well as the trials they face in their search for love and happiness.

3. Just Love/Kimcheed Radish Cubes (2007-2008)

Quoted from Asianwiki , this drama follows the lives of three main characters who are bound by past and present relationships. Jung Dong Jin, a network director and single father is involved in a complicated relationship with his ex-wife who returns to her life after studying abroad.

On the other hand, Yoo Eun Ho, a widow who works as a screenwriter is also involved in a complicated relationship with Dong Jin. The entry of Jang Sa Ya, played by Park Shin Hye, further complicates the situation, creating interesting intrigue and conflict in the story.

4. Hayate the Combat Butler (2011)

This Taiwanese drama tells the story of Ling Qi Sa, a man who is trapped in his parents' gambling debts. When he almost gets caught in the kidnapping business, he ends up saving a girl from being kidnapped. The girl named Xiao Zhi, played by Shin Hye, turns out to be the sole heir to a conglomerate which often faces similar threats.

According to My Drama List , in an incident, Xiao Zi ended up hiring Ling Qi Sa as her servant to help pay off her parents' debt. Grateful to have been spared from the trouble of loan sharks, Ling Qi Sa vows to protect him, even though the task is not easy.

5. You're Beautiful (2009)

Ko Mi Nyeo and Ko Mi Nam, a pair of twins, both played by Park Shin Hye, grew up in an orphanage without knowing the identities of their parents. When Ko Mi Nyeo was on her way to becoming a nun, she was asked to impersonate her brother who had just become a member of a popular boy band , "ANJELL."

Although reluctant, Ko Mi Nyeo agrees for the sake of her brother's recovery.

Intrigue occurs when one of the boy band members learns Ko Mi Nyeo's secret, while the main vocalist knows her true identity. In an environment full of intrigue and developing feelings, Ko Mi Nyeo must fight to maintain her secret while searching for her mother.

seleb.tempo.co/read/1876646/park-shin-hye-comeback-di-the-judge-from-hell-ini-3-drakor-jadul-yang-ia-bintangi?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=dlvr.it

1. CULTURE
  2. Movies and TV dramas

Professional Selection! The Top 5 Korean Dramas for the First Half of 2024

From the drama that broke viewership records to the popular dramas currently streaming!

BYSHIHO ATSUMIPUBLISHED DATE: JUNE 9, 2024

Oh my, half a year has already passed in 2024! I'm a little heartbroken at how quickly time has passed, but since it's June, I've chosen my customary top 5 for the first half of the year! I thought this first half of the year was not so great, but there are actually quite a few! I mean, there are some dramas that people all over the world want to be included, and they've been included! Or rather, my brain has melted and I can't remember which dramas are from this first half of the year! I've even included some that haven't been released to the end yet! I've overcome these difficulties to choose 5 and will introduce them in order from 5th place! I wonder if your favorites are on the list!?

5th place: Doctor Slump

COUTESY VIA JBTC

I thought "Doctor Slump" was like "Arale-chan!" (Showa era), but I was blown away by Hyunsik's fun and cuteness!! I think there are many people who feel the same way.

Park Hyung-sik (SUIT) and Park Shin-hye (Pinocchio) are high school classmates who hate losing and are rivals for the top ranking in the country. 15 years later, they are both doctors, but Hyung-sik, a star orthopedic surgeon, is sued for medical malpractice, closes his hospital, and is left with a huge debt. He is also unable to perform surgery due to PTSD. Meanwhile, Shin-hye, an anesthesiologist at a university hospital, is forced to work excessive hours by her harassing boss, has her thesis stolen from her, becomes depressed, and quits her job. Then, at the worst possible time in her life, Hyung-sik, who is struggling to make ends meet, moves into the attic of Shin-hye's parents' house, and they are reunited. Every time they meet, the two engage in childish arguments, but because they don't have friends in the first place, they spend more time together, and before long, they learn about each other's "mental illnesses" and support each other as best friends, which leads to a love affair.

a man and woman sitting on a bench with their hands up

COURTESY VIA JBTC

I don't really like romance dramas, but what I like about this drama is that there is no stickiness to the lovey-dovey scenes between Shin Ae and Hyun Sik. I guess you could say they're the best best friend couple. You can tell from watching her appearances in "Three Meals a Day," but I wonder if Shin Ae is really that type of person. She says that her mother ran a restaurant and she helped out, and she cooks efficiently and with a smile, but she's not the type to want to be treated like a princess at all, and she's not the type to want to be a housewife either. I guess that's the kind of natural balance that comes out in this drama.

And Hyunsik! I think everyone who watched "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" knows how cute, fun and entertaining his flirtations are, but his drunken stupor in episode 2, the way Shin Ae treats him rudely, his hilarious crying, the flirtatious conversation in episode 11 - I don't think it would be as fun without Hyunsik! I can say it with confidence! It may sound strange, but he's got that "sexiness" that makes girls feel a little scared (I think a lot of guys mistake that "sexiness" that makes them feel scared is what sexiness is)! What can I say? He's got a good upbringing that makes you feel at ease, his honesty, freshness and beauty! The way he doesn't hide his emotional wounds by pretending to be strong, and the way he's happy for Shin Ae's success - I think this is what a handsome man should be like in the future!

In this drama, Hyunsik's senior, my favorite Yoon Bak (Postpartum Care Center), also delivers the most entertaining acting, so I would like to introduce him to all of our readers!! I think he is a connected cast member who played the older brother in Hyunsik's breakthrough drama, What's Wrong with This Family?, and the level of laughter between these two is very similar. He's good-looking, but he's also able to make happy, selfless jokes! In What's Wrong with This Family?, he plays the annoying, elite older brother who looks down on the whole world, but in Postpartum Care Center, he's so funny and amazing that you'll fall in love with Yoon Bak, so if you have the time, please check it out!

*Currently streaming on Netflix

#지옥에서온판사 #TheJudgeFromHell Eyewitness account of filming

[The day I go is market day. I went to see the place where Seonjae's brother went. It was closed to film a drama. I heard the title of the drama is "The Judge from Hell"... I think Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young will appear...]

Cr. https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafe

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 8 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye's Kiss Scene = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/23 08:32comment

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 8 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye's Kiss Scene = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers, cast, viewership, relationship chart, impressions

*Wowkorea page has a making-of video.

Video from 2:13 to 4:28.
This time, it's a continuation of the kiss scene between Haneul and Jungwoo.

Park Hyungsik makes awkward movements in rehearsal to pretend he's not used to kissing, but Park Shin-hye laughs. Then filming begins. Park Hyungsik shows good acting, and the director praises him, saying, "The change in atmosphere was dramatic." Park Shin-hye says, "I thought Jungwoo's lines would come in after the wound was disinfected," which was different from the meeting, but in the end it was OK. "Now we have another topic to talk about in the making of," Park Shin-hye says to the making-of camera. Then the two talk about the kiss scene, and she says, "Ah," as if she is convinced. It seems that they are going to film the kiss scene again to adjust the backlighting of the kiss scene. "You're telling me not to move at this angle," Park Shin Hye said. The camera staff said, "Don't worry, it's fine.

We'll adjust it," adjusting the camera angle. Then, as the shooting progresses and the cut is made, Park Shin Hye bursts out laughing. Then, Ha-Neul searches for an outfit for Jung-Woo to wear to the club. "Something sexier," said

●Korean netizen's reaction●
"The kiss scene is romantic"
"The set looks fun"
"The director is kind"
"I love the making of"

●Synopsis● In episode 8 of
" Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 6.2%), the situation of Ha-Neul (Park Shin Hye) and Jung-Woo (Park Hyung-Sik), who have become lovers, was depicted.

Ha-Neul, who was in Jung-Woo's attic room, was suddenly visited by her younger brother Bada (Yoon Sang-Hyun), and hid in the bathroom, saying, "I'm still suspicious, but if he finds out that we're doing this, it'll be a big problem." Bada asked, "Brother, would you please go out with my sister? My sister is asking around in a hurry to get in a relationship, so please go out with her properly so she doesn't feel anxious," which put Ha-Neul in a difficult position.

"I thought so," Jeong-Woo exclaimed, thinking of Ha-Neul in the bathroom, "I thought you and I were going out since yesterday." After Bada left, Ha-Neul asked, "Is that so? Are we really going out?" as if she had lost her soul. Jeong-Woo rolled his eyes and said, "Isn't that so? You held hands yesterday, but did you do that without any intention of going out? Are you the one who's waiting to see how things go?" Jeong-Woo

said, "I like you and I don't want to be friends anymore," and Ha-Neul replied, "I don't want to either. But I'm not the one who's anxious to be in a relationship," to which Jeong-Woo laughed, "I was anxious to be in a relationship with you." Jeong-Woo hugged Ha-Neul and said, "I'm so happy. You're my girlfriend now," with emotion.

The making of "Dr. Slump"

#Heirs mentioned during the film talk in Memory Of Angel in Tokyo

“So now, when shall we go next?
It’s 2013..!
Dugu dugu dugu 😚
Who dares to wear the crown, bare its weight
This is <The Heirs>!
This has already been 11 years ago 😲
びっくりした (I was surprised) 😳
In the work, Cha Eun-sang was loved by many handsome men.
Ha.. イケメン (Pretty Boy) is here again 🤣
Thanks to this, I also remember receiving a lot of love from fans.
So the lines were very fun, the filming was fun, there were a lot of great scenes, and thanks to the popularity of the drama, I remember meeting more Starlight Angels overseas.
When I think about it, I met more Japanese fans after <The Heirs>, and I also remember holding an inbound fan meeting and camping together.
Sometimes I miss those times, but I'm also very thankful for those times...
That’s why I think this place today is even more special.

When you think of ‘Cha Eun Sang’, what is the first thing that comes to mind? ☺️
Please have courage 🤗
part time job?
that's right.
アルバイトをしました (I worked part-time)
I worked a lot of part-time jobs.
I deliver chicken, work at a cafe, and wash dishes.
What else do you think of?
'Gimtan'!
That’s right, we can’t leave out ‘Kim Tan’.
Cha Eun-sang, who received a lot of love from two men, 'Youngdo' and 'Kim Tan'.
Are there any famous scenes that fans remember?
Running?
In LA?
Did someone say kiss me earlier? 🤨
Oh really~ 😏 I can’t stop you 🤭
that's right. I also remember the scene where I was just running away from LA.
I also remember Huntington Beach, where Tan sat in a cafe and Eunsang sat down and cried after losing her money to her sister.
I also think of Eunsang, who tried to sleep at Kim Tan's house by the pool.

I remember filming hard starting from summer until the cold winter.
But when I think about it, <The Heirs> was all about acting with friends of the same age, so even though it was a little hard physically, I think I had a lot of fun mentally.
My heart was so happy and enjoyable during the time I spent filming each day.
It’s been over 10 years since <The Heirs> aired.

“I will sing a song to remind you of that time.”