❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest chenile

Positive Reviews for Park Shin Hye!!! Yay!!

A shortage of actresses? There are the '90s! by netizenbuzz

Source: OSEN via Naver -> LINK
Article about how the movie/drama industry always talks about there being a shortage of young actresses and spotlights Shin Se Kyung, Park Bo Young, Park Shin Hye, Kang Sora, Yoona, Ha Yeon Soo, and Baek Jin Hee as rising '90s stars.

201306080821777819_51b2716b96bbe_59_2013

1. [+2,192, -214] Out of this list, Park Shin Hye comes out on top on acting talent!!! Of course, visually she wins as well since she's a natural beauty...
-skip unrelated-
6. [+1,368, -114] Park Shin Hye ♥♥ Born to be an actress

[Trans - Park Shin Hye part only]
Shortage of actresses? There are plenty of young and growing actresses to look forward, born in the year 1990, with their respective charm, talent and beauty.

Park Shin Hye – The friendliness, mysterious depth.
A nice beautiful lady, Park Shin Hye leaves a strong impression with her friendly and easy going image. A former child actor, she is gaining limelight through her recent peace of works; TVN’s drama <Flower Boys Next Door> and movie <The Gift of Room No. 7>, growing as one of Hallyu Star. Despite of her young age, she has depth and mysterious appearance, thus many anticipating her diverse transformation (as an actress).

ct to: tmoonsun

Guest chenile

Park Shin Hye & Song Joong Ki  playing wakeboarding? lol :))

@tmoonsun
PSH & SJK spotted somewhere at Gapyeong for a shooting (?) Other stars are spotted there too

600694_471747479573535_1671446190_n.jpg

cr to PSH Vietnam

Guest chenile

@janeb10 @nistymaj

Yeah, it's tiring for shipping her. Too many!! :)) :))
Someday you can be geunshin..another day yongshin..next day kkaemi..and today jongki-shinhye! lol Not to forget Kim ji hoon - park shin hye :P
Sometimes, fandom from shipper is updating news faster than PSH FC :P that's why i still follow all shipping groups :D

She has friendly personalities, and always get close to whoever had worked with her

She always supporting her friend
   not only male, but also female friends
   not only famous person, but also common people

Becoming cameo in King of Drama, because PD of YAB
   Becoming cameo in YAB taiwan version, because PD of Hayate
   Playing scuba diving together with FBND cast (Park Soo Jin)
   etc...

She is beautiful, inside and outside

She is Park Shin Hye!!

I am proud to be her fan B-)

Guest nistymaj

yeah @chenile...so true.. so true. You really nailed my feelings. ottoke...i ship her with all these hot guys. what i'm wondering is...is this really a shoot or they really hang out together...you know as friends? At the after MAMA party, i noticed that SJK sat or stood beside her several times. I even said to myself... ah our princess is like a magnet...the hot guys love to be with her even Jung Il woo...

@janeb10 I agree with you I am fan but not crossing my line to make shin hye paired with any guy , I  believe shin hye 's life is private we shouldn't make stories bcz her male costars are so friendly with her actually i am not delusional bcz i don't care also it cause her alot of problems in her life , I wish her happiness and to be healthy :D :x
421847_10150533276182914_153388094_n.jpg

993377_205549919569283_125383108_n.jpg

why are you  far from me i wonder what's keeping you busybelive me i miss youHow goes away for two days in your warmth they become yearswhy did you go 

My heart and my soul are in you and with you all the timeIf my life past i won't forget youBaby you own meI count my life days with you and say i will live my days with you alwayswith you I feel safe

Day after day my missing to you is getting bigger each daywhy did you go far like thisThis is what i love in you where should I find hands like yoursMy life is got started  it with youWritten by : Salah Al - Sharnoby 

Guest sandralopez

hi, i am new here, really i love to park shin hye, she is beautiful, talented, nice and so sweet. <333

Guest janeb10

@nistymay @Chenile @NileRose: agreed with you all. The things that Fans really don't get nowadays is that idols or famous people are also human beings. They have their private life outside the lime light. They need and want their fans to respect their privacy along with their families and friends. I know that being famous, their life will be watched no matter what by their fans and the public, but it doesn't mean that everything about them needs to be revealed to the public. Fans sometimes step over their limits by making sure that their idols dating certain people and think that they own their idols, so they think they can go around and bash others. For me, this is crazy. No fans have the right to bash others especially if it's someone who is well loved by the public. I don't think it's the case for mature and rational fans. Those who bashed others just prove themselves very insecure and have nothing but jealousy towards the person they bashed. By bashing, you just prove what kind of fans you are and also make your idols look bad. No idols want their fans to go around and bashing other people. You can dislike or hate all you want but you don't have the right to bash others especially someone like Park Shin Hye. This is a modern society so there are rules and regulations...it's not a jungle.Park Shin Hye is a very kind and beautiful girl inside and out. It is proven by the love she has been getting by K-fans and a lot of I-fans also (except crazy shippers - by this i don't mean the nice shippers who know to respect others, shipping is fun but please don't overstep the boundaries: being delusional) . There's no doubt that in Korea she is a big name. She's even called "the National Daughter." There's nothing you can hate about this girl to be honest. Many articles in Korea, Shin Hye got upvotes by thousands with positive comments and we all know how K-Netizens are. I know they are very protective of our angel, so I totally trust that Shin Hye is well loved in Korea. For antis, let me tell you something: what goes around comes around. It's Karma, people! Treat people the way you want to be treated. Be nice and good things will come your ways...If you want to be bad, you know what will come your way. 
Anyway, sorry for ranting guys just having mixed emotions after reading the post about our girl on NB. I'm happy that she is so loved by K-fans and a lot of I-fans too. But still there are very nasty comments from I-fans which made me LMAO because of how ridiculous some people can be. And saw a post after the pic of SH and SJK filming together on a couple thread in soompi that made me went [-( @-) [-X Some people just have really serious mental illness and they have no idea about it. Thanks God Park Shin Hye's fans are all mature and kind. We know our limits and respect others. Nice fandom = nice idol/actor/actress. It's an easy formula :))
@Sandralopez: welcome to Park Shin Hye's thread dear!!! Made me so proud of Shin Hye when she gets new fans. Your comment is daebak!!! :D

Guest janeb10

She was play billard with Manager Jun?? And talking about shorts...man that shorts is sure short LOL!!!  ;)) Girl is enjoying her days off. Rest well and be back soon Shin Hye ah!! Love you  :x
994150_472152226199727_1485721780_n.jpg

Cr: as labeled

Guest janeb10

@nistymaj: keke I Stan her too much that for sure lol. Whatever news about nowadays will go viral in just minutes loll. I wish I could find an HD picture though loll. I want to zoom in to see those gorgeous legs of hers kekeke :\">