❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nistymaj

I'm so glad that there are fans like @janeb10, @NileRose, @Thao and many others who defends our Princess in forums and other social networking sites. Shin Hye really has a golden heart, very friendly to both men and women. It's just that her friendship with these famous men are more publicized. And I'm amazed that she maintains these friendship for a long time. Like Ham Eun jung of T-ara, Go Ara, the MC at Baeksang 2011 and her high school buddies. They hug everytime they meet. And now there's park Soojin, Juniel of FNC, etc. What is also amazing is that all her ships are still sailing...  Thank you too to all my fellow fans who updates this page. Kodus to your hardwork... :)

Guest chenile

@janeb10
yeah, they really cross the line by mentioning her twitter :-w X( X(
I remember a long time ago, PSH help to RT tweet from her fans, because her family fans is sick and need help. That means she read tweets that mention to her acc. It must be tiring for her to read tweet from that crazy person :-L Fortunately, she has a lot of Starlight Angels who will always support her. Don't forget, she also has her family, her team management, and her friends who will always love her

Like she said in her tweet (thanks to @Nilerose for translating ;) )

"I'm really such a girl being blessed with love"

Guest chenile

201305221133080140.jpg class="entry-title"Park Shin-hye Cheers for Lee Hong-gi’s Debut Pic 

Hallyu princess Park Shin-hye has showed her support for singer-actor Lee Hong-gi, her co-star in 2009 hit drama “You’re Beautiful.”

Park wrote a supportive message for Lee’s debut film “Rocking on Heaven’s Door” on her Twitter on Tuesday midnight KST, a few hours after the film’s VIP preview screening at a theater in the COEX mall in Seoul.

“A normal day for someone can be the last day for somebody else. Even though it’s a story within a movie, the characters that spend a single day with so much gratitude and happiness makes me look back on myself. Cheers for ‘Rocking on Heaven’s Door’! Thank you so much ‘Hong Star’!,” she wrote.

The two stars grabbed noticeable popularity in Asian region due to the popularity of “You’re Beautiful” and the Taiwanese version of the drama was produced last year.

Lee’s new film, set to hit theaters next Thursday, is about an immature idol star, played by Lee, becoming mature through community service at a hospice facility where he forms a rock band with end-of-life yet cheerful patients.

Meanwhile, Park’s next TV project has been confirmed as Hallyu prince Lee Min-ho’s upcoming SBS drama tentatively titled “Inheritors” which is set to premiere in October.

Reporter. Lee Hye Ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of S.A.L.T. ENT

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/56650

How can they hate this sweet girl just because she support Hongki? >:P Tsk..tsk... X(

Guest nistymaj

@chenile...you rock girl. Thanks for these updates. At the PSH_IFC forum, they made an analysis of the seating arrangement. so LHK was sitting with Shin Hye before he transferred to another table to greet a Sunbae. JJ took his place. So our princess shared a table with Minhwan, Minhyuk, LHK

Guest janeb10

Gosh so many pictures of Shin Hye at Jambangee signing event on twitter but it's 2AM here and I got work tomorrow [-X lol life of a fangirl!!! :P she looks gorgeous!! Alright gonna go to bed but looking forward to all the beautiful pics of our princess after work tomorrow :x

Guest janeb10

Omo =P~ shin hye was glowing yesterday!! Dang! Girl's really getting prettier everyday :x she's gaining more and more fanboys too lol dying looking at all her pictures from the event!

Heard she's having a VIP FM in Japan?! Hope to see more pics from her :\">

Don't understand her latest tweet? Something about adoption a baby?! #-o is it a puppy? Man I wish I can read korean lol

TRANS 25/5 @ssinz] The adoption ceremony and declarations have been done. Kyya~ The adopted baby is beautiful right~? Ohahaha~ Will put in hard work for this year's drama, exercising and also so eager to have dates with the baby>_< Happy happy~~♥ 

RT @ssinz 입수식 베비신고식 제대로 했습니다.
캬아~ 입양한 내 베비 이쁘지 않나요~? 
으히히힛~ 올 여름 드라마 준비 열심히 운동도 열심히 베비와의 데이트도 열심히 할거에요>_< 신난다 신난다~~♥

970486_620262424669400_407207585_n.jpg
Actually I am happy for her and at the same time I don't understand who is the baby girl ?? :-?

Guest chenile

[iNTERVIEW] Park Shin Hye's interview with iFenSi in Shanghai :-bd
safe_image.php?d=AQByd2WqbsBMPrEW&w=155&
http://shinhyesg.blogspot.sg/2013/05/park-shin-hye-interview-with-ifensi-in.html

Update from her last tweet

943216_495661703840574_2801022_n.jpg

[TRANS 25/5 @ssinz] The adoption ceremony and declarations have been done. Kyya~ The adopted baby is beautiful right~? Ohahaha~ Will put in hard work for this year's drama, exercising and also so eager to have dates with the baby>_< Happy happy~~♥

RT @ssinz 입수식 베비신고식 제대로 했습니다.
캬아~ 입양한 내 베비 이쁘지 않나요~?
으히히힛~ 올 여름 드라마 준비 열심히 운동도 열심히 베비와의 데이트도 열심히 할거에요>_< 신난다 신난다~~♥

cr to
Park Shin Hye_Singapore

which baby??
#-o
is it refers to her new board?