❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

6 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

@lduc, MOA again???? You're one-sided. Always favors Rori :crazy:. Indeed, Emma looks pretty in everything ... and Heejo, too :kiss_wink:

see what i mean Sunny darling...@lduc sweetie loves MoA and me! :P  here's my thank you's, 

QUEEN SHINHYE

KJHG1.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsa02ee7bc.jpg

imagejpg1_zps5953a3e4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Unfortunately for this Unfortunate Fortune Cookies, the messages are too blurred for me to read. I tried enlarging it to no avail. What am I going to do with it anyway? Can I just eat it? It looks delicious :D

here's me:

D-9smrFUIAA8sQA.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

D-9m0KjVAAIKsyP.jpg

I love all the things that have to do with Shin Hye. I like her very much

Whew! good thing I love her to the moon & back. Why not? She's awesome and with a BIG BIG heart. We're friends HA! :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

The way she pronounced the word 'elevator' was totally hilarious :lol:. I'm not bad-mouthing ShinHye, she's funny and lovable to me. Reminds me of HyunBin and his scene at the restaurant in Granada. He's one of the few korean actors whose English pronunciation sounds natural and not awkward, second only to Krystal Jung.

there's Kang Sora too, Shinhye's twinny (they were born on the same date).

Shinhye ah...no pressure :joy:  You're still my No.1

I think SH' brother is fluent in English. I saw him on IG Live once :wub:

agree. He's good in it. He can teach Shinhye for sure.

@rori0711, you've been with ShinHye for over a decade now. Was she really like THIS? I'm asking about her exposure, project frequency, social media updates, etc. I appreciate it so much if you could give a Flashback and Throwbacks.  I am not complaining though. I always comfort myself with her past dramas, fanmade videos of her in YT, IG ... there are tons!

ne. Shinhye has been very active in the past. Since 2003, Shinhye has tv & movie project every single year.  Not including variety shows, music videos and commercials.

Shinhye took breaks during;

- start of her freshman year in ChungAng University (2008) Her last drama was filmed in 2007. She focused on her school work until You're Beautiful happened in 2009.

- Another drama break took place on 2015 after Pinocchio where SH determined to graduate finally on Feb 2016. After Doctors wrapped up on Aug 2016,

- she spent her 2017 doing 1 movie, a cameo in drama, fan meetings & cfs.

- 2018 was spent for MoA only (7 mos filming) and for 

- 2019 so far,  she worked on CALL  for 3 mos.

W/ regards to soc media, Shinhye was active in Twitter circa 2013-2015. She shifted to IG during 2016 to present. She's always has new IG content every other day. Now, it's rare to find.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

ahhh, those incessant fans...haven't learned a thing or two. Park Shinhye pursues life at her own speed, as she collects little moments of happiness from everyday life. Shinhye is right, people lost the ability to appreciate the beauty of waiting. 

Trust is the confidence in what we hoped for and assurance about what we do not see/ know. It's easy to be calm & believe Shinhye/SALT if their camp lay down the truth but that's not TRUST anymore. how sad. It was MoA's core message and fans missed it big time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

Wow! Detailed and Chronological. You're not that much of a PSH Fan, are you? Thank You! Compared to some PSH articles that I have read, yours is more credible :wub:

you're welcome. Just a observation w/ the help of wiki and various SH fansites. there are still a lot of things about SH for me to learn :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1