❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jjsweeter0211

BDZMMtnCYAAzw3f.jpg:large
박신혜 @ssinz

저.. 정말 큰 선물을 받았습니다. 우리 7번방의선물 가족들에게 받은 너무 소중하고 감사한 선물 ㅠㅠㅠ 감사합니다. 사랑합니다♥

I.. really have received a huge gift. Our ‘Miracle of Cell No.7’ family have received a very valuable and thankful giftㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much. Love you all♥- ShinHye

cr translation to original source

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Sin-hye races fan for birthday

Source | 2013/02/18 |

photo284025.jpg

Actress Park Sin-hye thought outside the box, to celebrate her 23rd birthday yesterday.

A day before turning over a new leaf, Park celebrated by holding a unique fan meet at eastern Seoul's Jungnang District community center. Park kicked off the event with an opening speech and the pledge of allegiance to the national flag, like a real sporting event. Then the festivities got under way, and Park indulged in some one-legged wrestling and relays. The fan meet lasted about three hours and ended with cake. "She always said that she wanted to meet her fans at close range", said the agency on the unusual fan meet. Park also took to Twitter afterward to thank all her fans for coming. "To all who were there, I had just a great time thanks to you", tweeted the birthday girl. Park has another reason to be in good spirits of late. Her latest film "A Gift From Room 7" has exceeded the 10 million mark in ticket sales recently. 

The film centers on an intellectually challenged man, Yong-gu (Ryoo Seung-ryong), who is wrongly convicted of murdering a child while purchasing a gift for his beloved daughter Ye-seung (Gal So-won).

By Carla Sunwoo

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "
class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "
class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon Pose Comically in Recent Photos

yw740030 February 18, 2013
Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon Pose Comically in Recent Photos

On February 17, the official Twitter of tvN’s drama “My Flower Boy Neighbor” uploaded two photos along with a message, “Flowers. I hope you guys are having a warm day. To entertain you, we have uploaded the pictures of our favorite couple. Adorable Park Shin Hye and shocked Yoon Shi Yoon. Our casts get along great together.”

In the pictures, actress Park Shin Hye has her hands against her cheeks adorably and gazes at the camera prettily. Behind her, actor Yoon Shi Yoon has a funny expression as if he finds Park Shin Hye’s aegyo to be too much.

Fans that saw these pictures commented, “I love Yoon Shi Yoon’s expression,” “Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon look great together,” “’My Flower Boy Neighbor’ fighting!”

park-shin-hye-yoon-shi-yoon1.png

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/18/park-shin-hye-and-yoon-shi-yoon-pose-comically-on-recent-photos/

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mifvw9o8LH1rlm32zo5_r2_250.giftumblr_mifvw9o8LH1rlm32zo1_r1_250.giftumblr_mifvw9o8LH1rlm32zo2_r1_250.giftumblr_mifvw9o8LH1rlm32zo9_r1_250.giftumblr_mifvw9o8LH1rlm32zo10_r1_250.giftumblr_mifvw9o8LH1rlm32zo11_r3_250.gif

“Because I’ve never received love before, I don’t know how to love.”

“Then just receive it. The things I give. Start by receiving.”

cr to owner

Guest jjsweeter0211

2013021901000737000038091.jpg2013021901000737000038092.jpg2013021901000737000038093.jpg

1000만 관객돌파 앞둔 '7번방의 선물', "우리끼리도 축포 좀…"

http://news.nate.com/view/20130219n08125

10 million viewers !
Congratulations!! This movie keeps breaking its own record at a lightening speed!

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mig4lnbccW1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_mig4lnbccW1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_mig4lnbccW1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_mig4lnbccW1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_mig4lnbccW1qbxx00o6_250.giftumblr_mig4lnbccW1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_mig4lnbccW1qbxx00o7_r1_250.giftumblr_mig4lnbccW1qbxx00o8_250.gif

Enrique “Do you know why I like you? It was when we went to see the sea together. “The sea must be happy being able to see Ajumma’s shining eyes”. I thought of that all a sudden. Out of all the things seen in your eyes, I felt that you were giving your heart. You like a lot of things but why can’t you like yourself? […] Dok mi: “Because I’ve never received love before, i don’t now how to love.” -  “Then just receive it. The things I give. Start by receiving.” 

cr to owner