❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

To follow the news of new park shin hye drama please enter this thread <3
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2008706/drama-2013-the-pretty-boy-next-door-%EC%9D%B4%EC%9B%83%EC%A7%91-%EA%BD%83%EB%AF%B8%EB%82%A8-i-oos-jib-kko-mi-nam#latest

Please join Shin hye's new drama 2013"Pretty boy next door" fanclub on fanpop.com!
Also support on soompi.com/pretty boy next door!!!
fanpop link: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/pretty-boy-next-door-%25EC%259D%25B4%25EC%259B%2583%25EC%25A7%2591-%25EA%25BD%2583%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%2582%25A8

soompi link: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2008706/drama-2013-the-pretty-boy-next-door-%EC%9D%B4%EC%9B%83%EC%A7%91-%EA%BD%83%EB%AF%B8%EB%82%A8-i-oos-jib-kko-mi-nam

Guest jjsweeter0211

Ryu Seung-ryong and Park Shin-hye as a daddy-daughter duo

RyuSeungRyong_ParkShinHye1.jpg
by girlfriday | December 7, 2012 |

Aw. How cute. Ryu Seung-ryong has another movie coming out, and this time he playsPark Shin-hye’s dad in a quirky comedy about a convicted killer with the mind of a child. From cassanova to king-maker to daughter-crazy kook? This guy gets the best roles. The movie is called The Gift of Room 7, named for the harshest cell in a maximum security prison, where Dad becomes bunkmates with the baddest group of criminals around… and turns them into a bunch of cuddly ajusshis. Hee.

I love that the trailer starts out all doom and gloom, with the character being convicted of murder and being thrown in prison. You think he’s going to be some scary badass, but then he arrives in Room 7, and he turns out to be just a few marbles short. The cast of hardcore criminals and residents of Room 7 include Oh Dal-soo (Thieves), Kim Jung-tae(Dream High 2), Park Won-sang (Hero), and Jung Man-shik (King of Dramas). Basically your go-to gangsters in every other movie, just caught and living out their life sentences in this one.

The room full of scary badasses has no idea how to deal with Ryu Seung-ryong’s character Yong-gu, but because he’s so childlike they end up taking care of him, and start to become a makeshift family. Yong-gu only has one wish — to see his daughter Ye-seung (Park Shin-hye), but their cell block has an absolute no-visitors policy. So Room 7 decides they’re going to make his wish come true, and thus begins the ultimate prison break project… to break Ye-seung IN, so she can visit her dad. HA.

How cute is that? My heart is warmed already.

Directing is Lee Hwan-kyung, of the heartwarming Cha Tae-hyun-and-horse underdog story Champ. I adored that movie (featuring another great father-daughter relationship), which means I can’t wait for this one.

The Gift of Room 7 premieres January 24 in theaters.

Room7_1.jpg

Room7_2.jpg

Room7_3.jpg

Room7_4.jpg

Via Joy News

Guest mademoisellemhy22

Im a big fan of shin hye! She's been active lately! She really proves her popularity in Asia! Waiting for her ASia tour,kdrama and movie :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Shin Hye: “Good luck on Flower Boy Next Door”

December 13, 2012 7:00 pm dkrogers

20121213164526291.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently took a self portrait.

On December 12, Park tweeted a picture with the comment, “I’m on my way to do after recording even though I did terrible on my test. I can’t give up my grade this semester. Good luck on Flower Boy Next Doorand the Present in the Room Number 7.

In the picture, Park is covering her face with a muffler because of the cold weather. Her big eyes, sharp nose, and milky white skin impressed many people.

People who saw the picture responded: “Even though you didn’t do a very good job on your test, your TV series will be successful.” “I feel sorry for you not doing a good job on your test.” “But she is really pretty.”

Park will appear on tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday series Flower Boy Next Door with actor Yoon Si Yoon. The first episode of the series will air on January 7, 2013.