❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Im a bit worried with ths pair... Hyun bin was sora xbf..  And sora is shin friend. But no matter what, hb is a good actor. He really good as an actor. 

I believe in shin hye's decision. I miss her so i need her comeback, sooner is better. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rin90 said:

Im a bit worried with ths pair... Hyun bin was sora xbf..  And sora is shin friend. But no matter what, hb is a good actor. He really good as an actor. 

I believe in shin hye's decision. I miss her so i need her comeback, sooner is better. 

@Rin90 With respect to HB & SR, they have nothing to do with this professional pairing. Don't worry chingu :wink: 

Here's my 2 cents, as a fan, it's an honor for me if Shinhye works together with excellent actor Hyun Bin, writer Kang Eunkyung, PD Shin Woochul. They were all experienced and have proven themselves in their own craft. I think Shinhye would gain much from this team :) 

Writer & PD handled big stars such as Lee Byunghun, Shim Eunha, Jeon Doyeon, Song Hyekyo,  So Jisub, Park Shinyang, Kim Eunjung, Lee Seojin, Ha Jiwon, Kim Haneul, Jang Donggun, Kim Sunah, Hyun Bin & of course Han Sukkyu.  lol these are bunch of veterans & A lists.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, euphemia said:

I like this dress of hers:heart:

the dress was lovely and made Shinhye extra feminine. It's nice to see our sweetheart, taking a break from cold weather and  enjoying the sun and tropical fruits in Seychelles :wub: 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, rori0711 said:

the dress was lovely and made Shinhye extra feminine. It's nice to see our sweetheart, taking a break from cold weather and  enjoying the sun and tropical fruits in Seychelles :wub: 

Agree :star:

Also, 

12 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@Rin90 With respect to HB & SR, they have nothing to do with this professional pairing. Don't worry chingu :wink: 

Here's my 2 cents, as a fan, it's an honor for me if Shinhye works together with excellent actor Hyun Bin, writer Kang Eunkyung, PD Shin Woochul. They were all experienced and have proven themselves in their own craft. I think Shinhye would gain much from this team :) 

Writer & PD handled big stars such as Lee Byunghun, Shim Eunha, Jeon Doyeon, Song Hyekyo,  So Jisub, Park Shinyang, Kim Eunjung, Lee Seojin, Ha Jiwon, Kim Haneul, Jang Donggun, Kim Sunah, Hyun Bin & of course Han Sukkyu.  lol these are bunch of veterans & A lists.

Also, my thoughts are - they are professionals; having being in this industry for so many years. So, am not too worried - hope that they do well (if casting is confirmed) amidst so many stiff competition this year from veteran colleaques of theirs. Yes, I believed that our PSH will stand to gain and grow more in her aspiration to become better in her career by partnering somebody who has been around for sometime. Thought Hyun Bin is good after watching his 'My name is Kim Sam Soon'? Though would also love her act side by side with Kang Dong Won or Gong Yoo if whoever does the casting is considering a more mature actor - my wishful thinking! Still, would support PSH in her works!

• Like 5

Just thinking aloud - how about we take it one at a time -

lst thing lst - we await their confirmation on the drama (can't wait to see PSH on screen again);:love: and hope that her partner is :thumbsup: at his craft.

2nd thing from last - we cheer & support with good constructive comments, if any for the show;:relaxed:

Last but not least - we agree to disagree if they 'develop' feelings for one another after the show or caused rifts between KSR and/or HB or PSH? Ha, ha... just my thoughts :dizzy:

Good day ahead, everyone! Please confirm your drama soon, PSH!

• Like 5

TV / MOVIES

Hyun Bin To Possibly Headline New Romance Drama With Park Shin Hye

By abbyinhallyuland | January 24,2018

LET THE COURTING BE JOYFUL AND SUCCESSFUL TO BREAK HYUN BIN’S SMALL SCREEN HIATUS!

We sure miss him in K-dramaland so if this Hyun Bin drama pushes through along the reported pairing with top actress Park Shin Hye, we will have a powerhouse spectacle to anticipate this 2018.

hyun bin

photo credit: 1st Look

Hyun Bin has been busy making films in the last two years, scoring successful 2017 blockbuster hits Confidential Assignment and The Swindlers. He also has two upcoming movies, which are scheduled for release this year – Negotiation andRampant. His last drama was Hyde, Jekyll and Me.

SBS brewing drama Star of the Fox (working title) reunites PD Shin with Writer Kang whom he worked with in fantasy rom-com Gu Family Book. The director also helmed Hyun Bin’s classic favorite Secret Garden.

If Park Shin Hye agrees with the casting offer, it will be her comeback project since 2016 favorite medical romance drama Doctor Crush.

Flower of Angel Park Shin Hye Fun Meet and Concert, Doctors, My Dear, Pinocchio, The Heirs, Park Shin Hye

The still in-the-work publicized plot seems to take films eat-pray-love and me-before-you mash up sounding premise, between a man and a woman needing love and care to put back the pieces of their broken selves. We are trusting the ingenuity of the production team would create layered characters for viewers to easily empathize.

Star of the Fox is reportedly slated to air some time this year. Hopefully this star-studded venture will come true.

cr: http://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/hyun-bin-new-drama-park-shin-hye/

• Like 5

It is an interesting pairing anyway. Hyun Bin is a good actor who has had a stroke of bad luck when picking drama projects. Park Shin Hye has midas touch. He needs a co-star like her to make a strong comeback to kdramaland. Her projects rarely flop. I support Park Shin Hye working with solid, mature actors like Hyun Bin. One of my favourite character of Hyun Bin in Snow Queen, he is good in melodrama. I like the pairing. That will help her gain more credibility, and develop her more as an actress. It is a win win for both of them.  

by Rubyred-koalasplayground

I agree with this comment. 

• Like 5

Hyun Bin is 1 of a few good choices but more importantly, script, writer, director, main and supporting leads MUST have good team-work. Otherwise, if only 1 or 2 people efforts, the drama will become so-so or flat. But I truly hope PSH can choose other genre so as to challenge herself to achieve higher level in acting :)

In the end, I will support her as always :wub: regardless of her projects as she will think it over properly B)

• Like 5

LET THE COURTING BE JOYFUL AND SUCCESSFUL TO BREAK HYUN BIN’S SMALL SCREEN HIATUS!
We sure miss him in K-dramaland so if this Hyun Bin drama pushes through along the reported pairing with top actress Park Shin Hye, we will have a powerhouse spectacle to anticipate this 2018.
Hyun Bin has been busy making films in the last two years, scoring successful 2017 blockbuster hits Confidential Assignment and The Swindlers. He also has two upcoming movies, which are scheduled for release this year – Negotiation and Rampant. His last drama was Hyde, Jekyll and Me.
SBS brewing drama Star of the Fox (working title) reunites PD Shin with Writer Kang whom he worked with in fantasy rom-com Gu Family Book. The director also helmed Hyun Bin’s classic favorite Secret Garden.

If Park Shin Hye agrees with the casting offer, it will be her comeback project since 2016 favorite medical romance drama Doctor Crush.
Flower of Angel Park Shin Hye Fun Meet and Concert, Doctors, My Dear, Pinocchio, The Heirs, Park Shin Hye
The still in-the-work publicized plot seems to take films eat-pray-love and me-before-you mash up sounding premise, between a man and a woman needing love and care to put back the pieces of their broken selves. We are trusting the ingenuity of the production team would create layered characters for viewers to easily empathize.

Star of the Fox is reportedly slated to air some time this year. Hopefully this star-studded venture will come true.

Cr. www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/hyun-bin-new-drama-park-shin-hye/

• Like 3