❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

As a fan i do not want her in a melodrama. Or lets just say not in this. I want her to do something new. I watched all her dramas but doctors was the first drama that i didnt finish. I dont know why and im very sorry. Still im hoping for her comeback.  But with a good one. A good storyline a strong personality. Something different then heirs. I loved Pinocchio. God I miss her...

• Like 7

Music

Home > Fashion

[Photo] Park Shin-hye heads to tropical paradise

Updated : January 22 2018

Actress Park Shin-hye is on her way to Seychelles for a photo shoot. 

Park was spotted Sunday at Incheon International Airport, on her way to the the islands in the Indian Ocean.

(Herald DB)

On the islands, the actress is to pose for a photo shoot with local fashion magazine Marie Claire. 

Despite the cold weather in Seoul, Park wore a light T-shirt beneath a camel coat to the airport, hinting at her visit to the warm destination.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201801221200258663064_2

• Like 7

26January 23, 2018

Hyun Bin, Park Shin-hye courted for healing SBS melodrama

by javabeans

hyunbin_152c.jpg

This would certainly be a star-powered coupling: Hyun Bin (SwindlersHyde, Jekyll, Me) and Park Shin-hye (Doctors) are both currently in talks to star in a human melodrama from the writer of Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim, to air on SBS. The drama’s title translates literally to Fox Bride Star, although I’m not 100 percent committed to that reading; it’s a made-up term and not explained, so I’m going with literal for now.

The plot centers around a man and woman who meet in Seoul, and they heal the scars in each other’s hearts as they encounter music, food, people, and stories. That’s fairly generic-sounding, but I’m recalling how Romantic Doctor took a medical setting and filled it with quirky characters and interesting relationships, so that’s what I’m hoping for this drama, particularly if we get these two stars to come onboard. Mostly, I just want Hyun Bin to do dramas again, so we can erase the memory of the bad ones. I know he’s been doing much better in the film realm, but nobody should want Hyde, Jekyll, Me to be the last word they leave in a genre!

Hyun Bin’s potential character is a genius (sigh) advertising executive who has risen to the top, but in his life’s best moment, he suffers the worst accident. Park Shin-hye’s character is of a 27-year-old woman whose father died nine years ago while saving another person’s life, leaving her all alone in the world. She’s left to figure out how to get by in this world, made tougher when she loses both her compensation and support funding. But when she meets our hero, they start to heal each other’s pain and change for the better.

The drama reunites Hyun Bin with his Secret Garden director, PD Shin Woo-chul, who also directed A Gentleman’s Dignity and Gu Family Book in the intervening years. PD Shin has also worked with writer Kang Eun-jung before on Gu Family Book, though her two dramas since then have been much more successful (cheerful weekend family drama What’s With This Family and Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim). 

Fox Bride Star is being considered for a Monday-Tuesday drama slot on SBS later this year.

Via ChosunTV Report

• Like 7

23 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:
26January 23, 2018

Hyun Bin, Park Shin-hye courted for healing SBS melodrama

by javabeans

This would certainly be a star-powered coupling: Hyun Bin (SwindlersHyde, Jekyll, Me) and Park Shin-hye (Doctors) are both currently in talks to star in a human melodrama from the writer of Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim, to air on SBS. The drama’s title translates literally to Fox Bride Star, although I’m not 100 percent committed to that reading; it’s a made-up term and not explained, so I’m going with literal for now.

The plot centers around a man and woman who meet in Seoul, and they heal the scars in each other’s hearts as they encounter music, food, people, and stories. That’s fairly generic-sounding, but I’m recalling how Romantic Doctor took a medical setting and filled it with quirky characters and interesting relationships, so that’s what I’m hoping for this drama, particularly if we get these two stars to come onboard. Mostly, I just want Hyun Bin to do dramas again, so we can erase the memory of the bad ones. I know he’s been doing much better in the film realm, but nobody should want Hyde, Jekyll, Me to be the last word they leave in a genre!

Hyun Bin’s potential character is a genius (sigh) advertising executive who has risen to the top, but in his life’s best moment, he suffers the worst accident. Park Shin-hye’s character is of a 27-year-old woman whose father died nine years ago while saving another person’s life, leaving her all alone in the world. She’s left to figure out how to get by in this world, made tougher when she loses both her compensation and support funding. But when she meets our hero, they start to heal each other’s pain and change for the better.

The drama reunites Hyun Bin with his Secret Garden director, PD Shin Woo-chul, who also directed A Gentleman’s Dignity and Gu Family Book in the intervening years. PD Shin has also worked with writer Kang Eun-jung before on Gu Family Book, though her two dramas since then have been much more successful (cheerful weekend family drama What’s With This Family and Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim). 

Fox Bride Star is being considered for a Monday-Tuesday drama slot on SBS later this year.

Via ChosunTV Report

That's incredible news. I didnt expect Hyun Bin but still plot isnt certain. So I will continue to wait Shin Hye's response.

Mod: Do not quote pictures

• Like 6