❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

1 hour ago, Celi67 said:

I find that her fee 25million won is too low compare to the others as among the mentioned actress all her dramas are hit even overseas as I remembered her Pinocchio was sold for 280000 as the highest before LDBS her dramas are also high rating in Korea . She should inc her fee 

She deserves a higher fee I guess

Absolutely agree. Her agency need to renegotiate her fees. Even though, this show that Park Shin Hye is not greedy, she enjoys what she does, she wants to bring entertainment to her fans, but still , as they said on the article " ... one of the most brilliant Korean actress of our generation " so show her the appreciation, specifically, the money". Correct me if I am wrong, but she is the most popular Korean actress internationally. The products she endorses, sales like " pan caliente"( hot bread). Her name and persona is used to promote many Korean artists and not,  to the domestic and international market. So, why the discrimination?!?:huh: I am wow, unbelievable. :angry:

• Like 7

I find her agency and manager is not doing enough for her raising fee is not being greedy its supposed to be that way. She is bankable but her agency is quite useless in other way. They're just enjoying everything without doing anything. All is because sh hardwork. If her agency is aggressive sh will get more .i know sh is simple and not greedy but she deserves more. As you said among the mentioned actress she is the most popular internationally and even in Korea she has proven it. In her latest drama there's no flower boy but it was a hit. God please bless her more so she had more to give to those in need

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Celi67 said:

I find that her fee 25million won is too low compare to the others as among the mentioned actress all her dramas are hit even overseas as I remembered her Pinocchio was sold for 280000 as the highest before LDBS her dramas are also high rating in Korea . She should inc her fee 

agree with you and i blame her weak agency , they are not treat her as a hallyu star and do the best for her and protect her , they even don't know how to dress her .

she deserve to get a better fee than many of the actors in this article she is much talented than them and her dramas are much better than their dramas .

• Like 3

even now they use park shin hye to promotion for hyung movie , when hyung got 2M admissions they forgot her , there post a lot of pictures for the two leads only to celebrate this success , even when she super busy filming silence she find time to be there for hyung , but they didn't appreciate that   

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Celi67 said:

17 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Absolutely agree. Her agency need to renegotiate her fees. Even though, this show that Park Shin Hye is not greedy, she enjoys what she does, she wants to bring entertainment to her fans, but still , as they said on the article " ... one of the most brilliant Korean actress of our generation " so show her the appreciation, specifically, the money". Correct me if I am wrong, but she is the most popular Korean actress internationally. The products she endorses, sales like " pan caliente"( hot bread). Her name and persona is used to promote many Korean artists and not,  to the domestic and international market. So, why the discrimination?!?:huh: I am wow, unbelievable. :angry:

Her number looks the same as last year. I am not sure if they really got the new update from her agency. Other than that, I completely agree with what you said.

9 hours ago, Suzi Amin said:

even now they use park shin hye to promotion for hyung movie , when hyung got 2M admissions they forgot her , there post a lot of pictures for the two leads only to celebrate this success , even when she super busy filming silence she find time to be there for hyung , but they didn't appreciate that   

I think the pictures that they took were on the last day of fan greeting, which Shin Hye wasn't there because she was busy filming Silence. Shin Hye is a very nice and devoted costar, she will do what she can to contribute. That's why SBS didn't do anything to promote Doctors, they even used her personal VLive for promotion.

• Like 6

As leetuk said during AAA awards sh is a box or movie hit maker so every movie she's in whether it's just a short part it will become a hit . She deserve to receive at least 40million won per ep or more based on her popularity and since 2009 until to date all her dramas are hit . I'm too disappointed with her agency but I can't do anything but to support and pray for her

• Like 5

MILLET NEWS | It is reported by yonhapnews that the padding sales increases due to the early cold and weekend candlelight. In the case of Millet, it is estimated that this year's sales volume has increased by about 20% compared to last year.

AKR20161202123300030_02_i.jpg

Among them, Millet LD Selene Down which also called as Park Shinhye padding has already been sold out and entered into reproduction (reordering).

1474440539g1.jpg

1474440539g2.jpg
cr PSH's community
  • Like 6