❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

#Parkshinhye Italian fashion brand ( BRUNOMAGLI ) 2016 autumn winter season new products launched 'Retro L'

Cufj6ofVMAA5EHO.jpg

Italian fashion brand ( BRUNOMAGLI ) 2016 autumn winter season new products launched 'Retro L' (in RETRO  thanks to L) handbags are popular he said Tuesday. 

Last August release "Retro L 'handbags the structure of the product is outstanding and elegant color pattern inspired by the architecture of the Italian tradition. In particular, the wide strap hexagonal pattern printing has been a high appeal to a variety of leveraging both the front and back is possible styling from the desired consumers. 

Recently, Retro L 'handbag exposed state that celebrities wear in everyday life, such as Park Shin Hye, Kim Nam-joo With the explosive popularity attracted obtains the nickname "Park Shin Hye back ''  Last weekend the initial order quantity of 1500 in two months has released.

Went into this Bruno emergency reorder the last 10 days to go Following the popularity of "retro L 'dry. 

Bruno Magli officials consumed during prolonged" recession contraction in the fashion industry also record purse of up to 1500 in a situation where suffering reduced sales of psychology has been the unusually named assessment, "said" authentic autumn reorder quantity too fast because they approached the purchase of a handbag more coming We expect to be in time, "said.

cr.http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=008&aid=0003754618&sid1=001 

Image result for thank you animated gifs

• Like 7

【独占撮り下ろし】パク・シネ、写真集の発売を記念して、握手&サイン会を開催 アザーカット

1 / 8

3月14日、東京・銀座山野楽器本店で、パク・シネが写真集『Park Shin Hye Photobook #S(Story of Angel) 』(*B5サイズ約300ページ )の発売を記念して、握手&サイン会を開催した。イベント開催前に、KpopStarz日本語版が行ったパク・シネの独占撮り下ろしのアザーカットをお届けします。(photo:Ryosuke Oshiki)

cr. As tagged 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

@Tiggie2 ....thank you, you are really resourceful .... where am I back then that I miss her pics at the fans sign...LOL .... I guess I was on hiatus because Shin Hye hasn't have drama in part of 2015 and I rarely visit soompi...

....and probably someday Shin Hye will try musical stage performance?

CuZm1Z8UAAEvGKz.jpg

credit to the owner

First of all, I don't want to offend anyone. I'm a fan of Raewon too. In Malaysia FM, rae won did a great job to promote Doctors and he's very sincere to his fans. He gained the international popularity and he truly deserved it but something miss out....its our Shin hye. I know she loves yoon hye jung character so much and she deserved the success as well but where is she? Seems she's just out of sight after Doctors. Where's SBS? What did they do to appreciate the success of the drama? No couple photos, no interview, just nothing. Did they know Doctors is very popular and well loved by Asian fans? I just feel she's being ignored? Maybe its me a bit sensitive but honestly, i have a bit bitter feeling. Raewon and Shin hye case is totally diff to songsong couple. Is it something going on with our uri shin hye? I miss her after the drama. Even though her movie Hyung will be released in Nov, no pic of her in the poster, how sad :( .Although it's a male centric movie but SH as the female lead not in the poster just feel a bit hollow. I hope after acting with the big name in Silence movie,  SH can be more well recognised and more PD or Director to have interest to work with her.

Sorry for my long post.

• Like 7

Silent Witness (Korean Movie)

Silent Witness (Korean Movie)-a00.jpg
magnify-clip.png

• Movie: Silent Witness (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Chimmookui Moggyukja
  • Hangul: 침묵의 목격자
  • Director: Jung Ji-Woo
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: 2017
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

The fiancee of a financial magnate is murdered and the daughter of the financial magnate becomes the prime suspect.

Notes

1. Movie is a remake of Chinese movie "Silent Witness" starring Sun Honglei.
  2. Filming begins 2nd half, 2016.
  3. Related titles
    1. Silent Witness (2013)
    2. Silent Witness | Chimmookui Moggyukja (2017)

Cast

Comments

jkdfdAug 30 2016 11:11 pm lee sookyung is playing the prime suspect and i am SO excited for her to show off her acting skills so that people stop inisting she's a bad actress! go lee sookyung hwaiting!!

xxxAug 30 2016 2:47 am my Shinhye my Ryu <3

비앙카Aug 28 2016 9:01 am Dudee, I was checking on Ryu Jun Yeol to see if maybe, just maybe, for the love of God or Satan or whoever it might be - he had a new drama or movie planned and I get to see this. When I saw Choi Min Sik in the poster, I think I almost shed some tears, he's the actor I respect the most. And even further, I get to see Shin Hye to be in total awe. Also, just a few days ago, I watched Coin Locker Girl in which Lee Soo Kyung also starred, so I bet it will be a breakthrough role for her since she is so young and gets to play with these amazing actors. The youngsters will all feel some kind of burden since they get to play with the great Choi Min Sik, especially Jun Yeol since he always wants to give its best even more when he meets talented sunbaes like this, I would feel so honoreeeed I can almost explode from the emotion. I still can't believe they are all in one movie. Kudos to the director or for selecting this amazing cast and the plot seems great too. Can't wait for release day. I really need more of Ryu Jun Yeol, I think I'm gonna hibernate after my favorite dramas end and wait for his next movies.

cocoAug 25 2016 9:44 pm I mean I don't think it as physical Fighting!!

cocoAug 25 2016 9:42 pm I don't this Drama has a physical fighting... If PSH is an attorney.....=====

에마Aug 25 2016 1:20 am Park Shin-Hye & Ryoo Joon-Yeol!!!! can't wait for this movie.

mariemAug 22 2016 9:00 pm wow my two favorite stars ryu jun yeol & park shin hye in a movie♥♡♥♡♥♡ love it♥♡♥♡♥♡next drama for both of you

White SnowAug 22 2016 10:09 am Congrats! #ShinHye #Fighting #I wait watching this movie..

SeraAug 21 2016 11:27 pm Shin hye & Joon yeol..Definitely will watch this movie..fighting !!!!

• Like 9

4 hours ago, lydlaw said:

First of all, I don't want to offend anyone. I'm a fan of Raewon too. In Malaysia FM, rae won did a great job to promote Doctors and he's very sincere to his fans. He gained the international popularity and he truly deserved it but something miss out....its our Shin hye. I know she loves yoon hye jung character so much and she deserved the success as well but where is she? Seems she's just out of sight after Doctors. Where's SBS? What did they do to appreciate the success of the drama? No couple photos, no interview, just nothing. Did they know Doctors is very popular and well loved by Asian fans? I just feel she's being ignored? Maybe its me a bit sensitive but honestly, i have a bit bitter feeling. Raewon and Shin hye case is totally diff to songsong couple. Is it something going on with our uri shin hye? I miss her after the drama. Even though her movie Hyung will be released in Nov, no pic of her in the poster, how sad :( .Although it's a male centric movie but SH as the female lead not in the poster just feel a bit hollow. I hope after acting with the big name in Silence movie,  SH can be more well recognised and more PD or Director to have interest to work with her.

Sorry for my long post.

I get what you're saying. You've raised many interesting points and I am only replying from my POV.

1.  Originally Shin Hye was the first one to promote overseas post-Doctors in Shanghai China but due to recent controversy they have banned all K-stars doing fan meetings there. Her fan meeting was cancelled at the beginning of September. Therefore, we can only see her appearing in Malaysia this Friday.

2. With Park Shin Hye preparing to film 'Silence' I think we will see less of her. It's not the same doing films versus dramas.  PSH is actually listed as supporting cast for the film 'Hyung' on NAVER so it is normal for her not to appear in the main poster.

3. Please don't wish for couple photoshoot of PSH and KRW. Rumours are easily created and both these stars have a healthy & clean image to maintain in their homeland. 

My presumption from your post is you miss PSH a lot, we all do as her fans and in the meantime we can only resort to watching her old dramas on repeat mode until her next drama.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

I get what you're saying. You've raised many interesting points and I am only replying from my POV.

1.  Originally Shin Hye was the first one to promote overseas post-Doctors in Shanghai China but due to recent controversy they have banned all K-stars doing fan meetings there. Her fan meeting was cancelled at the beginning of September. Therefore, we can only see her appearing in Malaysia this Friday.

2. With Park Shin Hye preparing to film 'Silence' I think we will see less of her. It's not the same doing films versus dramas.  PSH is actually listed as supporting cast for the film 'Hyung' on NAVER so it is normal for her not to appear in the main poster.

3. Please don't wish for couple photoshoot of PSH and KRW. Rumours are easily created and both these stars have a healthy & clean image to maintain in their homeland. 

My presumption from your post is you miss PSH a lot, we all do as her fans and in the meantime we can only resort to watching her old dramas on repeat mode until her next drama.

Add on

Most important Shin Hye knows her fans love her unconditionally, miss her,  anxiously awaiting for her next project, acknowledge her talent as an artist, and her caring, honest, humble, and humane personality. Shin Hye's fans will continuing to work hard to support her and always will be by her side. Park Shin Hye, with her clean image, is a genuine and honorable representative of Korean and Kpop culture in International Community around the World. Many blessings on her way and the ones that she loves and supports.:)

Love and Peace always from this ahjumma's:heart:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, alcides14 said:

Add on

Most important Shin Hye knows her fans love her unconditionally, miss her,  anxiously awaiting for her next project, acknowledge her talent as an artist, and her caring, honest, humble, and humane personality. Shin Hye's fans will continuing to work hard to support her and always will be by her side. Park Shin Hye, with her clean image, is a genuine and honorable representative of Korean and Kpop culture in International Community around the World. Many blessings on her way and the ones that she loves and support.:)

Love and Peace always from this ahjumma's:heart:

Super agree on you...Shin Hye has two daughters to think of (the one in Ghana and in Philippines) which they look up on her...Those two daughters of her is always on watch to what there mothers do..so Shinhye has to show her daughters good examples so that they will be in good road to walk on with her on their side...

• Like 8