❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

1 hour ago, alcides14 said:

@ euphemia, I understand your disappointment, but you know politics play a big role in these awards, and as you must have realized Shin Hye doesn't play that game, one time she said ...I owe my honor to God" , she is always happy when her fans enjoy and acknowledge her projects and support her, it is a big reward for her, the rest will eventually come in God's will. We just have to be patience and have faith, and stay by her side supporting her.:wub:

Love and Peace alwa:heart:ys 

Yeah :blush::heart:

• Like 6

Gong Yoo would be a great actor to collaborate with. I also like Jo In sung, KWB would be cool too since they had great chemistry in Heirs. Hyun Bin is also her sunbae from Chung Ang uni so hopefully they will work together some day.

Great fan art

IMG_0324_zpsp05u4z0w.jpg

ctto 

• Like 5

Hey...just a little thought...does anyone agree if I were to say that LMH and PSH look quite alike? Their eyes? Saw an article showing LMH wearing a mask on his way back from filming in Spain. It suddenly dawned on me that the pair of eyes looked like that of PSH when she had her surgical mask on in Doctors... or is it my imagination? :wub:

Park Shin Hye put film "Silence" shooting preparation plays justice lawyer

CuC_lZUVIAAEmIi.jpg

Actor Park Shin Hye in the drama "Doctors" final act, recently put a new work ready to shoot the movie "Silence" (provisional translation), the sense of justice in the film will be played the role of a lawyer.

On the 5th SALT entertainment discloses actor Park Shin Hye's current situation. Said: "Park Shin Hye is actively preparing for the movie" Silence "(provisional translation), played in the film is full of righteous women lawyers Hee quiet through the big screen to meet with you, we hope a lot of attention."

Movie "Silence" by South Korean Yong Film Inc. purchased a Chinese film "Public witness," the remake of the copyright, the film describes the chaebol Yan Tai (played by Choi Min-sik) fiancee was killed, his daughter into a murder suspect after hired defense attorney (played by Park Shin Hye) was the only daughter of the defense, but the case has become increasingly complicated and confusing story.

Film "Silence" by actor Choi Min-sik, Park Shin Hye, who starred in, is expected to be released next year.

cr.http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/85175 

Image result for thank you animated gifs

• Like 4

[Et items] #ParkShinHye, three charms that represent the shed colorful charm lipstick.

There is a containing principles and vitality of the hidden beauty of the flower products flourish the beauty of women Amore Pacific brand Mamonde disclose pictorial of Park Shin Hye which emits another attraction of the three collecting agent . in this pictorial Park Shin Hye revealed a variety of attractive appearance to the elegant look from the lovely look vibrant through three look. Mamonde "True Color Lipstick 'under the concept of' real color to linger a moment" Park Shin Hye is represented in orange and pink lipstick and found a different feel fully digest the three colors of lipstick color to fashion this fall. Happiness and Park Shin Hye distinctive bright and vibrant look with an orange color vivid in the pictorial, Grace pictorial in and put it on the special moments of life, the appearance of a lovely girl in a lovely pink colors, with stylish and Color in Pictorial It showed the lipstick you want to cut.

CuELHk2VUAAkvYG.jpg

To "True Color Lipstick" Color 20 kinds of colors 'Happiness' and 'Grace' is hand-selected by Park Shin Hye Park Shin Hye is boyeotdago of an extraordinary affection for true color lipstick throughout the course of the shooting. Two euros Park Shin Hye is that always topical colors of 'Happiness' is appropriate for the moment really meet me outside the camera lipstick when they meet the usual friends, resemble a moment falling in love 'Grace' color choice of Park Shin Hye, each with unique lovely feeling received.
was astonished look different concept and it fits the look and feel and filming every step of directing the appearance of that Park Shin Hye freely all stakeholders in accordance with admiration is the back door.

CuELJISVYAAth6U.jpg

Meanwhile, netizens facing the public Pictorial through the SNS are "What is Park Shin Hye lipstick alternative?" "This fall lipstick thee settled", "is crazy prettiness" are showing hot reactions, etc. The Mamonde 'true colors in this pictorial lipstick 'is a good matte lipstick to make the most from your point that you do not want to miss the important moments are represented in true color as the lips visible.
CuELKPjVUAAtmYV.jpg
Mamonde "True Color Lipstick" can be purchased at stores nationwide and online Aritaum sequentially from October 10th.

cr.http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=216588 

• Like 7

"She Lovely" ... #ParkShinHye, Kim Ye-won best friends cheer

CuEiFx_UIAAEE9M.jpg

[Sports Chosun Cho Yoon-Sun News] actress Park Shin Hye was cheering for Kim Ye-won. 

Park Shin Hye is six days his inspiration to other g " 'Ripper Jack Kim Ye-won, Gloria. Eojjeom jalhaneunji to come sing. My Yoobin incarnation of her sister.' Jealous too I met in a long time so cute and adorable her. Heb. posted a photo along the lines of fighting" until makgong. 

photos from Park Shin Hye and Kim Ye-won is fondly the charm full of poses, including the holding back of the head V-build or draw a shy look taken. The two women held captive gaze looking to shed teotteurimyeo lovely charm to laugh with each other. 

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has taken ahead of the movie "Silent Witness". 'Silent Witness' is starring Park Shin Hye, etc. In addition to going to court thriller tycoon fiance is killed by a piece of the same name is a remake of the Chinese film as the daughter of a tycoon pointed to the culprit Choi Min-sik, ryujunyeol. 

cr.http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002996151&lfrom=twitter 

• Like 10